Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XIX

1.1K 27 7
By spider-barry

Nineteen:
Newest Victims

"Do you know him?" Theo asked. Magenta stood on the opposite side of surgery table. She was filled in on Theo's little kill and how he knew about Donovan. Something that Magenta had to be in on.

"His name's Josh." Scott answered, looking down at the body. "He was a junior."

Theo, Stiles and Magenta looked at each other before Stiles covered up the body.

"Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked, while Magenta stood there acting like she didn't know anything. The couple turned to look at Theo, the professional lier.

"Yeah." Theo answered.

"What are we going to do with him?" Stiles asked. "We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared. All right, someone's got to stay here with him."

"I volunteer as tribute." Magenta quoted The Hunger Games right when Theo also volunteered. Stiles looked at his girlfriend before looking at Theo.

"It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." Theo told them. Everyone then looked at Magenta.

"I was hoping to finish reading 99 Days." Magenta answered. Scott's phone soon started to buzz. He took it out.

"What is it?" Stiles asked.

"Another one. Another Chimera." Scott replied.

"Looks like your on your own this time, Theo."

↹↹↹

"Hayden? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just. . . We want to help. I can hear her heart beating. She's really freaked out. What happened?" Scott asked the Sophomore boy.

"She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in." Liam explained.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Liam answered.

"She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott questioned.

"She said she heard a voice saying,  "Your condition improves."" Liam replied.

"Okay, that's unsettling." Stiles commented. "Hayden. This is Stiles.  Your sister works with my dad down at the station. Look, just open the door, okay? You can trust us."

"We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden. And that kind of thing usually is better face-to-face." Magenta shifted uncomfortably at the mention of that, for she and Stiles still haven't told Scott about Donovan. Or about how Magenta killed someone in the past. "Listen, either you're gonna unlock the door or I'm gonna have to break it open. It's okay if you don't want to talk,  or if you're not ready to believe us. But I just . . . I gotta know that you're okay in there."

Magenta took a step towards the door and knocked.

"Hayden, this is your fellow soccer lover person named Magenta. I just want to tell you that I know it must be frightening to be going through this, but you have to come out. If it makes you feel better, I brought candy." The door unlocked to reveal Hayden with claws, fangs and supernatural eyes.

"I believe you."

↹↹↹

"What are we doing at the Clinic?" Magenta asked her boyfriend. "I thought you said you were going to take me for ice cream."

"I was, because I realized something." Stiles answered his girlfriend's question. The two got off the jeep before they entered the Animal Clinic through the back.

"What's going on?" Theo asked.

"Whoever's stealing the bodies probably isn't going to do it while we're standing guard over one of them." Stiles answered Theo's question.

"So you've got a better idea?" Theo asked.

"You're talking to Stiles Stilinski." Magenta answered his question. Stiles then put his phone onto of the x-ray thing. He then lead his girlfriend and Theo to the jeep, where he put his watch.

"What happens now?" Theo asked, while Magenta sat in the back seat.

"We wait." Stiles answered.

"Do you two want to take shifts watching?" Theo asked.

"No, no. I want to spend some quality time with you." Stiles replied.

"Sounds good to me." Theo answered.

"If the two of you are coming out of the closet, I'll be happy to support it." Magenta told them. The two boys turned around and faced Magenta.

"Gen, we're dating." Stiles reminded his girlfriend.

"Wait, you and Theo are a thing? Did you cheat?" Magenta asked, amused with the situation.

"Magenta, you and I are a couple. I like you, not him." Stiles slowly told his girlfriend. Magenta smiled, letting them know she was kidding.

↹↹↹

"You still wondering why I haven't said anything to Scott?" Theo asked Stiles while Magenta listened to music on her phone while she read a E-book.

"Maybe." Stiles answered.

"You think I've got some kind of ulterior motive?" Theo asked.

"More than likely." Stiles replied.

"Would you believe me if I said all I want. . . All I've ever wanted is for you guys to trust me?" Theo asked. Magenta set down her phone and rubbed her eyes. She turned off her phone and pulled out her earbuds.

"Nope." Stiles answered. Theo looked back at Magenta.

"Eh, I promised Stiles that I would back him up." Magenta replied.

"So you're here because you're never going to trust me." Theo concluded.

"Yep. Glad we had this talk." Stiles replied.

"You know who you remind me of?" Theo asked.

"Thomas from the Maze Runner movie? I must agree." Magenta commented.

"Theo, I don't care. And Magenta, we agreed that I look nothing like him."

"My sister." Theo answered either away. "She was smarter than everyone too. And a pain in the ass like you. She always looked out for me. The same way you look out for Scott. You know, I was the one that found her body. She'd fallen into a creek, broken her leg. They told us she would've been okay if it wasn't one of the coldest nights of the year. If it wasn't for the hypothermia. And when I found her, all I could think was that I should've known. That I should've been looking out for her."

"Why are you telling me this?" Stiles asked. Magenta shifted uncomfortably in her seat thinking about a dead body.

"I'm telling you because even you don't trust me and even if you don't like me, I'm still going to be looking out for you." Theo answered.

↹↹↹

"You know, I saw his teeth." Theo told the couple. He was third-wheeling. "Donovan."

Magenta sat up straighter at the mention of the boy who tried to eat Stiles legs.

"He was a, uh . . ." Theo trailed off."Wendigo, wasn't he?"

"Not the ones you see on Supernatural." Magenta added.

"Yeah." Stiles agreed with the two.

"That's the cannibal one, right," Theo asked.

"Native American. The myth says that if you ate human flesh, your punishment was to turn into a creature that constantly craved it." Stiles answered.

"What's your point if view from "supernatural"?" Theo asked Magenta.

"Supernatural says that during harsh winters, Native Americans would turn to human flesh to survive and if you ate enough human flesh, over time you become less human and more of a monster." Magenta replied with a forced smile.

"That's pretty judgmental myth." Theo commented.

"Well, we didn't make it up." Stiles replied.

"What if it was the only way to survive?" Theo asked, referring to what Magenta said. "I mean, you ever hear of the Donner party? I'm pretty sure they didn't turn into Wendigos."

"Well, they didn't live in Beacon Hills." Stiles pointed out.

"Good point. So what's the punishment for killing a Chimera?" Theo asked.

"You spend five hours in the car with Theo Raeken." Stiles answered.

"Second that." Magenta used her old habit.

"Like I know what my punishment is. I'm gonna lose my best friend. I'm gonna lose Scott." Magenta frowned, she could smell the depression from Stiles.

↹↹↹

"If Scott really gave up on you for some piece of crap like Donovan, then he wouldn't be a True Alpha, would he?" Theo aked.

"Or maybe that's the definition of one, someone who doesn't put up with murder." Stiles answered.

"It sounds like you guys need to look up justifiable homicide." Theo suggested.

"Wrong choice of words." Magenta commented.

"Did you seriously just say that to the son of a cop?" Stiles asked.

"A werewolf's eyes are supposed to change color when you take an innocent life." Theo changed his eye color which caused Magenta to frown. When a supernatural creature reveals their eyes, it is supposed to burn on Magenta's skin. "Do these look blue to you? It was self-defense. For me and for you."

"Or maybe you just don't feel all that bad about it." Stiles replied. "You can't set that one life is objectively less innocent than another one. What if they turn blue 'cause you feel guilty?"

"So it's up to interpretation?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, maybe."  Stiles replied. Magenta shifted uncomfortably since she knew she would be brought up.

"Okay. Magenta, did you feel guilty when you killed that man? Or Donovan?" Theo asked.

"I wish to talk to my lawyer." Magenta answered.

"What color are your eyes?" Magenta flashed them her normal magenta color. They weren't darker or lighter. When a magenta takes the life of an innocent, their eyes turn violet. "Then here's my interpretation of what happened with you, Magenta and Donovan. Not guilty. Did you feel bad about it? Not now. I mean right then. Right when it happened. What were you thinking the moment you knew he was dead and there was no saving him?"

"One word. . ." Stiles answered. "Good."

Magenta closed her eyes at the answer. She remembered the way of how the warm blood felt against her skin while she killed the man who killed Ezra. How she continued to tear him apart without stopping until her uncle came. How she was tempted to do it again.

"What?" Stiles asked, causing Magenta to open her eyes.

"A scent." Theo replied. Magenta took a deep breath to smell something burning. "Like smoke. Like something burning."

Magenta turned her head to her right to see a bright light before a fist of fire appeared and punched Theo. Blood sprayed on both Magenta and Stiles before Theo was thrown out and the jeep was thrown over. Magenta let out a small scream before she hit the ground hard and blacked out. She layed next to Stiles body while somebody walked away with Josh's body.

Theo grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed it on the couple and pulled Stiles out before he pulled on Magenta. Stiles coughed looking up at Theo before looking at his unconscious girlfriend.

"The body. . . The body's gone." Theo stated. Stiles tried to sit up to feel pain shoot up his body before he pulled Magenta closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
991 27 30
Stiles Stilinski x femOC Season 3 of TeenWolf completed Season 4 of TeenWolf is being published Elaine McCall moves back to Beacon Hills. After her...
599 1 17
Teen Wolf- Stydia AU (no supernatural) *I do not own any of the characters. They all come from the tv show Teen Wolf.* Lydia is a new student at Beac...
278 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...