Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XVIII

1.1K 33 0
By spider-barry

Eighteen:
Memories

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia told the pack, plus Theo.

"The last book club I was at had cookies." Magenta added. She was able to heal and was forced to stay home from school before she snuck out for book club.

"Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations." Stiles commented.

"That's why Malia's here." Scott replied.

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asked.

"Or worse." Scott added.

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia stated. "Chapter 14."

Magenta covered her recently healed ears. "Don't spoil it. I haven't read it."

"Maybe it's better if Malia spoils it." Stiles suggested.

"Maybe I should have my mother read it." Lydia stated. "She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone."

"Yeah, if it works." Stiles pointed out.

"It has to."

"What does that mean?" Scott asked. Magenta picked up one of the printed copies and flipped through it.

"I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book, it's almost like . . ."  Lydia tried to explain.

"A memory trying to surface." Theo finished. Everyone looked at Theo.

"Yeah." Lydia answered.

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" Kira asked.

"Apparently." Magenta answered.

"If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia stated.

↹↹↹

Magenta sat on the floor, with her back against the coffee table facing the kitchen. Her head moved up and down while she listened to music while reading. It was the only way she was able to stay awake while reading, other than the coffee Stiles was making her.

Her chest rose and fell again and again as she sucked air into her lungs. As the adrenaline began to wear off, Judy felt her eyes sting with tears. She looked away from the twisted remains of the creature that was once her friend as a wail escaped her lips.

With a labored step, Judy turned toward the open door at the end of the walkway. Blood pounder in her ears every step of the way like the cluster of a great cloud of bees.

Magenta read every word carefully before her phone buzzed against her lap. She set down the pages and picked up her phone, she changed the song before she read the message.

Augustus:
I honestly don't like Theo

Magenta:
Calm down. There is nothing to be jealous about. Then again, you're my cousin.

She turned her phone off and pulled one earbud out before she continued to read. The girl was happy that she only had to read the book once.

"Anyone feeling anything yet?" Scott's voice overpowered the singing voice of AC/DC. Magenta pulled out her earbuds and paused the music.

"Tired." Kira answered.

"Hungry." Lydia added.

"I think he meant the book." Theo informed them.

"Mhm. Nothing." Magenta spoke.

"I can't get pass the first page." Augustus admited. Magenta looked back down at her copy, determine to finish reading the story. But her energy seemed ready to be empty.

"You're not giving up, are you?" Scott asked Kira.

"I'm just resting my eyes." Kira answered. Magenta's butt was starting to grow stiff so she decided to lay on her stomach.

"Nice, footwear." Magenta complimented Theo's footwear. Theo looked down at his feet to see that Magenta had an earbud in her left ear while reading.

"Uh? Thanks."

↹↹↹

Magenta layed on the floor, her head rested on Stiles lap while her coffee rested on the coffee table. She was facing the opposite way with her earbuds in both of her ears. She finished reading a while ago and was now playing MineCraft Story Mode. She heard a door creak which caused her to frown. But she then assumed it was someone going to use the bathroom.

↹↹↹

"What if we need some kind of trigger?" Scott asked, Stiles, Kira and Magenta when they entered school the next day. "Wasn't Malia driving when she remembered the crash?"

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory that we don't remember?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe it's a delayed thing. Maybe you have to wait a couple of hours to see what happens." Something happened to the lights, causing Scott, Stiles amd Magenta to look at the Kitsune.

"That wasn't me. I swear." Kira assured them.

"We keep an eye on each other today, okay?" Scott told them.

"Yes, and keep an eye out for eight other potentially homicidal Chimeras." Stiles replied.

"And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors." Kira added. Magenta raised an eyebrow wondering what she could've added in.

"Starting to see the appeal of a third eye." Stiles called after Scott and Kira before he gave his girlfriend a kiss.

↹↹↹

"So, while introducing the African can toad sounded like a good way to deal with Australia's infestation of the gray-backed beetle, unfortunately, the toad also decided to eat everything else in sight. And everything that tried to eat the toad, from crocodiles to household pets, quickly died from the poison they secreted. A perfect example of an invasive species." Magenta felt someone hit her foot. She turned her head to face Lydia to see her motion in front of them. "One hundred and two toads introduced in 1935 became 1.5 billion by 2010."

Magenta's eyebrows furrowed at the sight of Sydney losing hair.

"Once an invasive species is introduced, everything changes." Mrs. Finch continued on. They watched as Sydney got up and turned in her drop out form. "Wise decision, Sydney."

Lydia got out of her seat and was about to go after Sydney before Mrs. Finch stopped her.

"Lydia, you know it's for the best." Lydia either way followed.

↹↹↹

Magenta stood in the middle of the hallway. She was staring at her locker that layed open, the one she hasn't visted since the first day of school. In the middle of the locker was her golden locket. She thought she lost it and never had the chance to find it because the locket always brought her nightmares about her mother. But the locket contained secrets to what happened on the day Ezra died. Magenta took a few steps closer and touched the locket.

"Magenta! You have to force." Caleb told the sixteen year old girl. Magenta had tears streaming down her face, she couldn't handle being part of the supernatural anymore.

"I can't, tio! I want my mummy! I want my Papá!" Magenta yelled.

"Your mom is dead! Your father walked out of your life when you decided to stay with me!" Caleb yelled. He closed his eyes, which Magenta used to her advantage and left the house. She ran until she was at the park, the sixteen year old sat on the swings until a little boy came up to her.

"Hello, my name is Ezra." the ten year old boy introduced himself. Magenta smiled at the boy wiping away her tears.

"I'm Magenta." Magenta replied. The boy smiled before she realized that no one was around. "Where your parents?"

"I don't have any." Ezra replied. Magenta frowned at the mention of parents abandoning their children.

"If it makes you feel better, my mom died when I was around your age and my dad left me when I moved in with my uncle." Magenta tried to make the boy feel better.

"Was you mom pretty?" Ezra asked. Magenta nodded.

"She had these beautiful eyes when she would heal me." Magenta confessed. She thought back to how her mom would treat her everytime she got hurt. Without realizing it, her eyes turned magenta.

"Your eyes are beautiful." Ezra told Magenta. She didn't know what he was talking about until she realized that she had an overlay of magenta. Her eyes widen more she noticed someone with a crossbow. Magenta quickly picked up the ten year old and took off running. She was able to take him in the woods, where they would hopeful be safe.

"Can I see your eyes again?" Ezra asked Magenta, when her eyes turned back to brown.

"Sadly you can't." Magenta replied. The boy didn't move from his spot, causing Magenta to turn around and frown. "Come on, we have to go before he finds us."

"Not until you show me your eyes." Ezra stubbornly answered. Magenta let out a sigh before her eyes changed to their supernatural color. Ezra watched in awe before an arrow was shot in his chest and through his heart. Magenta's eyes widen and she fell on the floor, catching the boy. Tears ran down her face before looking up from the bloody body to the man that shot the arrow. She carefully set down the dead body and her eyes flashed a dangerously color of deep magenta. Her golden locket hung off her neck before red appeared on it, the blood of the hunter that killed Ezra.

She let out a gasp when she felt someone touch her shoulder. Magenta turned around to see Theo and Lydia staring at her.

"It happened to you too?" Lydia asked. Magenta nodded, while her grip on the chain tighten.

"I watched a boy die in front of my eyes before I killed a man." Magenta answered.

"I watched my grandmother at Eichen House." Lydia confessed.

↹↹↹

"Okay, then what are we doing here if you've already had your suppressed memory?" Stiles asked Lydia and Magenta. They all got out of Lydia's car while Magenta played around with the golden locket in her hand.

"It wasn't the right memory. I remembered my grandmother in Eichen House. There was nothing to do with the surgery, nothing to do with the Dread Doctors. So, if I've read the book, why don't I have full memory of my experience with them?" Lydia asked.

"I'm not supposed to know that, am I?" Stiles asked.

"No, something happened during the surgery. But now I think that maybe it has more to do with me being a Banshee." Lydia explained.

"What if it has to do with someone else?" Magenta asked, thinking back to Ezra's dead body along with Donovan.

"It's not my memory." Lydia realized. "It's someone else's."

Stiles glanced at Magenta, suprised she was able to help Lydia realize the big picture.

↹↹↹

"Can you turn the lights on?" Lydia asked Stiles. Stiles went ahead trying to turn on the lights while Magenta stared at the medical equipment.

"Not going on." Stiles informed the two girls.

"Ask someone." Lydia told Stiles.

"Okay, I thought this was more of an auditory thing." Stiles confessed.

"I still want to see what I'm hearing." Lydia explained.

"Makes sense." Stiles commented.

"Go get Melissa or my uncle." Magenta told Stiles, before she continued to look at the equipment. She didn't pay attention to Lydia while she picked up a blade. Magenta turned it around her twisted it before she dragged it across her skin. It healed

"Magenta! Magenta!" The said girl looked up to see her uncle staring at her. Her body was covered in blood while the body in front of her was torn to shreds, no longer being able to tell who it was. "What did you do?"

"He. . . he killed Ezra." Magenta pointed towards the boys body with a arrow through his chest.

"Magenta, we don't kill people. We injury them bad enough until you get the police." Caleb told his niece. "God, I never had this problem with Augustus."

"I'm not Augustus. I'm not perfect." Magenta snapped. She looked down at her bloody arms to see a magenta colored broken heart on her waist.

○●●●
update because I'm crying because of high school. my head already hurts and it's only been a week. and I took Theater Arts and I'm a horrible actor and not to mention that I get panicy, but oh whale, I don't feel like changing my schedule. AND HIGH SCHOOL IS TAKING MY TIME FROM WRITING! 1!1! YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY I WROTE THIS IN THE SUMMER! I'm so done with High School. I don't even like my English 1 class but at least we are reading To Kill A Mockingbird.

sGfGhOoD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 34 21
Ana and Lydia don't know what is going on with them and everyone else is curious on what they are. Everyone is trying to figure out who is killing pe...
665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
599 1 17
Teen Wolf- Stydia AU (no supernatural) *I do not own any of the characters. They all come from the tv show Teen Wolf.* Lydia is a new student at Beac...
2.8K 91 23
Ania Stilinski thought she'd left her home town of Beacon Hills. How wrong she was. The night before her brother starts his second half of sophomor...