Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XVI

1.3K 34 8
By spider-barry

Sixteen:
Chimera

"This doesn't too good." Magenta commented, at the sight of blood. Her eyes widen when Scott ran towards Sheriff Stilinski and helped him up. Magneta ran with Stiles to see Lydia bleeding. Theo ran passed the two and tied his belt around Lydia. Magenta came to realize that Lydia was bleeding, she quickly rushed over and fell to her knees. Magenta placed a hand over Lydia's big cut, a pink light erupted out of Magenta's hand, fixing the wound. She stopped healing the wound when she heard footsteps.

"Why did you stop?" Kira asked.

"Someone is coming and how do we explain for the wound being healed so quick? This is the best I can do." Magenta answered.

"Oh, God!" Lydia's mom let out. Magenta turned around to see the woman there, looking at her bloody daughter. She rushed towards Lydia while Theo secured the belt around Lydia.

"Stiles. Magenta." Scott called out. Magenta got up and turned around, heading towards the boy who called her. "Come on."

Magenta was all the way where Scott was, knowing that Lydia would be fine.  Stiles listened to what his friends and Theo were telling him before he helped his dad. Magenta and Scott ran towards the basement to find Malia with a body.

"It wasn't me." Malia assured.

"What the hell happened to her?" Scott asked. Magenta looked at Malia, knowing she was telling the truth.

"There were these people. They had masks. Um, there . . . There were three of them. I think there were three." Malia went on.

"What . . . What are you talking about?" Stiles asked.

"They were strong, Stiles. They had a weapon. Stiles, Magenta, I didn't do this." Malia told them.

"Okay." Stiles replied.

"I believe you, Malia." Magenta assured the girl.

"She's not changing back. We're going to need to get her out of here." Deaton told them.

"What, hey. Absolutely not. This is a crime scene. We call the coroner." Sheriff Stilinski informed them, doing his job. Bad time, Sheriff.

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Deaton explained.

"I don't care. . ."

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills." Deaton stated.

"He has a point." Magenta commented, closing in on Tracy's body.

"Dad, he's right." Stiles added on.

"Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back then call the coroner?" Scott suggested.

"There's a line . . . There is a line that we have to draw." Mr. Stilinski warned them.

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." Stiles informed his dad.

"Sheriff, please. Let me help. I've dealt with things like this before." Deaton assured Mr. Stilinski.

"Just do it fast." The Sheriff gave in. Deaton and Scott carried the body while the rest followed.

↹↹↹

"Stiles." Melissa called. Magenta turned around, wanting to know the condition of her friend.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked.

"Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life. Magenta, also a good good on healing as much as possible without it being noticeable. All right, she's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked.

"It was the tail." Kira stated.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott added on.

"Okay." Melissa said before leaving.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks." Malia informed the group. Augustus and Magenta exchanged glances, knowing that the two believed Malia.

↹↹↹

"If 99.9% of our DNA sequence is the same as other humans, what could account for the missing 0.1% difference?" Mrs. Finch asked. Magneta glanced at the seat beside her that was empty. "Theo?"

"Um, nucleotides."

"That's right." Magenta wrote that down in her never ending of notes for Lydia and herself.

"Yes, Kira?" Mrs. Finch called on Kira.

"Can there be more than one species in the same DNA?" Kira asked.

"No, but there can be multiple sets of DNA in the same individual. We call that a chimera. Anyone know where that term comes from?" Mrs. Finch asked. Magenta raised her hand very quick, so did another student. Magenta had her doubts that Mrs. Finch would call on her since she always asked everyone but her.

"Magenta?" Mrs. Finch called on.

"Greek mythology. A chimera was a creature with the head of a lion, the body of a goat and the tail of a snake." Magenta explained.

"That's right, Magenta. Do you want to read us the full Wikipedia entry off you phone?" Mrs. Finch asked, thinking Magenta was hiding her phone.

"Mrs. Finch, my phone is in my bag, along with my Greek mythology and Percy Jackson books." Magenta answered, tilting her head, while her hands remained on the table.

"My bad, but Sydney, you can put away your phone now. But that does get us into the next topic of mutation. As you know from the reading, DNA is a fragile molecule. Isn't it, Scott? Or did you miss last night's assigned reading?"

"Kind of." Scott answered.

"Kind of, or yes?" Mrs. Finch asked.

"Mostly yes." Scott admitted.

"Well, then thank you for another helpful transition in topic. Drop forms. All those now acutely aware that they do not belong in this class, you should fill one out." Mrs. Finch passed them out, to the people she felt didn't belong. Magneta closed her eyes hoping she wasn't one of them. "The rest will be on my desk."

Magenta opened her eyes before getting her stuff and leaving the room without grabbing a form.

↹↹↹

"Why aren't you at the hospital?" Scott asked Magenta was reading her book about Greek mythology. There was something about a chimera that caught her attention.

"My uncle said he would text me if anything happens." Magenta answered, reading every little fact possible.

"Did you get in to see Lydia?" Scott asked Stiles, Malia and Augustus.

"No. I tried using my free period, but she's still in the ICU and no one outside family is allowed in." Stiles informed them.

"And apparently, family members of the doctors aren't also allowed in." Augustus added on.

"But we did get one thing." Malia apprise them, she slid a book on the table and opened it.

"Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-Kanimas?" Kira asked.

"The Chimera." Scott answered. Magenta looked up at him, before setting down her book.

"Um, what?" Stiles asked.

"Chimera." Scott said again. "It's a creature made of incongruous parts. And if Liam said he found two burial sites, that means Tracy's not the only one."

"Who's the second Chimera?" Kira asked.

"It could be anyone." Magenta answered.

"And why would they bury them?" Stiles asked.

"Deaton thinks it's part if their process." Scott replied.

"The people in masks." Malia stated.

↹↹↹

"Stiles wake up." Magenta tried to wake up her boyfriend who was asleep in the libary. "Stiles."

Magenta poked Stiles in the stomach until he woke up.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"Can you start the jeep while I look for something?" Magenta asked Stiles. He looked up and nodded before leaving the building. Magenta turned around and started to pick up the book and putting them in her bag before a certain book caught her attention. She walked towards it before pulling it out to see it was her favorite book. Red Queen.

She dropped the book when she heard screaming, and her arms, they didn't feel right. Something was wrong.

●○○○
like I said before, this is all prewritten. so there might be alot of references because while I wasn't writing, I was on Netflix. So sorry about that and there are some places I put Magenta that I kinda regret but since I returned my friend her Teen Wolf DVDs, I can't edit it. Sorry.

I'm so tired. Want a dedication, or to be mentioned?

Then, idk, make me laugh, tweet me a funny or a 5 Seconds of Summer gif on twitter (DramaCTHood). First three get a dedication and idk, maybe I'll go back into this story and edit it a bit and mention their name. I dunno, we'll talk about it after the 20th. I'm just tired man. sleep schedule is crazy and school starts next week.

sGfGhOoD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 1 17
Teen Wolf- Stydia AU (no supernatural) *I do not own any of the characters. They all come from the tv show Teen Wolf.* Lydia is a new student at Beac...
59.5K 868 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
1.3K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
231 1 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...