KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Had Amnesia

9.4K 300 35
By Hiiimeeee

Let's say you had an accident at school and got sent at the clinic then you wake up and decided to prank them by faking an amnesia lol.

What am i thinking really XD

Kuroko

"Is she gonna be okay?" - you heard Kuroko asked worriedly while your eyes closed because you just gained consciousness.

"Don't worry Kuroko-kun she will wake up." - the nurse said assuring him.

An idea came into your mind. You started acting, and slowly opened your eyes.

"Who are you?" - you asked them cluelessly and then you looked everywhere, "Where am I?" - you said acting scared.

"Your in the clinic, (First name)-san you got hit by a ball on your head." - Kuroko said as he sighed in relief seeing you well and okay.

"(First name)?.. is that my name? Who are you?" - you said stuttering keeping up with your act.

Kuroko's eyes wide open with your response, 'Oh! He fell for it!' - you thought and continued acting scared.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. You really don't remember me?" - he asked with a lonely face as he looked at you staright into your eyes. (Can u imagine how he looked like? 'Cause i can and i just-- odnjeksnwjsk)

"Dang it." - you mumbled and sigh, "Just kidding!" - you said as you let out a v sign.

You couldn't take Kuroko's face because he was so cute that you can't help but tell him the truth.

Kise

"SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? WAHHHH!! (FIRST NAME)CCHI!" - Kise's loud voice woke you up and you peeked at him and saw him crying in front of the nurse.

Then, you thought of something to make it a bit worse. Tehee~ -insert evil smile-

You slowly opened your eyes and started your acting, "Uhm, wh--" -you were cut off by Kise.

"Wah!! (First name)cchi! You're awake! I was worried sick! I thought you--" - you cut him off this time because you know he's gonna talk non stop about how worried he was, and you need to start your plan.

"I'm sorry but, do I know you?" - you asked acting.

"Eh? EHHHHH?!!!" - Kise said screaming. "Oh my god, (First name)cchi! You don't know me?! Wah!! Noooooooo! Now I need to do everything to make you remember me, and remember how you love me, and how you confessed to me--" - you cut him off again.

"Excuse me?! YOU confessed to me." - you said as you rolled your eyes then Kise paused for a second.

"So you don't have amnesia?" - he said realizing it. You just looked at him, "What?" - he said then looks at you waiting for your reply.

"What?" - you respond acting innocent.

Midorima

"Shin-chan! Don't cry, she will be okay~" - you heard Takao as he tease Midorima.

"Tch. Who said I'm crying?! Go die nanodayo." - Midorima said, then an idea pop into your mind.

You slowly opened your eyes, you saw Midorima was looking at you so both of you had an eye contact. He was really worried but he didn't show it. He's a tsundere after all.

"Who are you?" - you said stuttering. Their eyes opened widely, but Takao paused a bit realizing the situation so you coughed and signaled him to play along.

"Woah, don't tell me you have an amnesia?" - Takao said acting surprised.

"What?!" - Midorima said stuttering as he looked at Takao then to you.

"Where am I?" - you asked looking everywhere.

"You're inside the clinic nanodayo." - he said as he cannot believe what's happening.

"Who am I?" - you said stuttering keeping up the act.

"Oh no, Shin-chan what will you do? She don't remember anything. Oh! What about a kiss? Maybe if you gave her a kiss she'll remember everything~ (wtf Takao, REALLY NIGGUH)" - Takao said giggling while Midorima's face blushes furiously.

"What? No way! Nodayo." - Midorima defended.

"Then she won't remember you anymore, then she might not love you and will have someone else--" - Takao was cut off because Midorima pushed him out.

"Why did you push him awa--" - you were cut off because he suddenly kissed you.

You bursts out laughing as soon as he let go.

"Why are you laughing nanodayo?!" - he asked with his face blushing because of what he did.

"I can't believe you fell for that! HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!" - you said laughing while he paused for a bit.

"Tch. Go die nanodayo." - he said realizing what just happened as he leave you laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Aomine

You woke up and saw Aomine sleeping next to you, you poked him making him wake up.

"Oh, you're awake." - he said relief was all over his face, and you knew he was worried.

Then you thought of pranking him, so an idea came into your mind.

"Uhm, who are you?" - you asked as you started acting. His eyes wides open.

"Stop acting." - he said as he smacked you on your head lightly.

"Ouch. I'm not acting, I really don't know who you are, and... who am I?!" - you said acting seriously making sure he'll believe you.

"Holy sh-- what the? You really don't know me?" - he said unbelievably. You just nodded keeping your act.

"Damn. What should I do?" - he said mumbling to himself, then he paused for a bit.

"Then should I do it here so you'll remember everything?" - he resumed as he looks at you.

"Do what?" - you asked innocently.

"You know that." - he said and you got what he meant. You hit him in the head.

"Hey that hurts! That's the only thing I can thought of you know." - he said rubbing his head.

"Perverted aho!" - you said as you blushed furiously.

Murasakibara

"When will (First name)-chin wake up?" - you heard Murasakibara's voice as you gained consciousness.

You opened your right eye to see him and you only saw his back.

Then an idea came into your mind.

"Uhm.." - you said in a low tone and he faced you as he sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness you're awake, (First name)-chin. I was so worried. Here, I bought your favorites, I hope you get well so we can eat together again. I miss my snack buddy." - he said as he frowned. (ALERT ALERT ANOTHER QT HERE DAMN)

"Thank you so much, Sushi-kun." - you said as you decided not to continue your plan anymore because of Murasakibara's cuteness. (Overload!! Kyahhh--)

Akashi

You woke up and saw Akashi looking at you.

"I'm glad you're awake, (First name)." - he said as he smiled at you feeling relieved.

Then you thought of pranking him to see if he'll believe you.

"Who are you?" - you asked acting up. His expression didn't even changed.

"Stop acting, (First name). You only got hit by a ball, that wouldn't cause an amnesia." - he said, "Although, I'm happy your well and okay." - he said as he kissed you on your forehead.

"You're no fun." - you said as you pouted.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Hellloooooo!! I hope you liked my update for today hihi xx

Anywayyyyy, I changed the book cover (again) I edited it by myself. I hope you liked it HAHAHA.

Although you can see some fails esp on the hair part. I tried my best XD

I also changed the name to make it shorter KNB Scenarios. ♡

Bear with the typos and grammars XD

Enjoyyyyy!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
51.8K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...
14.2K 140 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader