That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do

208K 2.8K 1.2K
By shantii14__

Gucci ***.

I knew she was pissed off. After I got out I promised Cash I would stay out of trouble and I wouldnt go back to jail because I would be here for her and the kids. She probably thinks Im going back on my word.

But shit she be tripping! She always on my case when she THINKS I did something and that im guilty. We got into the car.

" Cash " I say. She just shook her head and starred out the window...I knew she was not listening to me or even cared what I had to say. So I wasnt going to waste my time. We drove the whole way to her house in silence. Once we pulled up she got out and got Gigi and I got Carielle. Myan and Steph followed us in sleepily. Everyone was tired. Shit I lied I wasnt going down the presinc. They think im dumb? I know exactly the murder their asking me about...I know what happened. Whos dead...But I know they dont have shit on me.

" Good night " I tell Myan and Steph.

" Night, Gucci " They say. I closed the door and went into Cash's room.

" Can we talk ? " I ask leaning against the door frame.

" Did you do it? " She ask not looking at me.

" Sort of " I go.

" Its a yes or no. You dont sort of take someone life " She goes.

" Lower your damn voice. Your going to wake the kids....It was his gun. He pulled the trigger. I just turned it to face him. It was last night when Gigi and I were leaving Chucky E Cheese. His comment was he wanted to kill me...but first let him kill her " I tell her.

" Who was it ? "

" Rocky's brother. "

" What does he have to do with this? " In reality...I realized I never told Cash the whole story. She was clueless to abunch of the shit...And alot of it would give her answers.

" Sit down "

" Why ? "

" Trust me. Your going to need to have a seat for this " I say. She sat at the edge of her bed.

" Rocky set us up. It was rocky who killed your mother " I watched her face change. " Before I had heard there was a hit out on my head...and a plan to kidnap you to get to me. It was right after your championship. I tried to protect you. I noticed Rocy being gone. When he hit you with that car...I thought you would have caught on. Well he had switched sides. He broke into my house after he killed your mother and put the gun there. I had the video....but you didnt come to court so you didnt know about it. Since we got out we've been looking for Rocky...for payback ya know? Well he found us. But I know where he lives. That night he sent his brother. And I did what I had to do to protect me you and our family " I tell her. She didnt say anything.

" What did my mother have to do with this? What was his point of killing her ? " She asked whipping her tears.

I couldnt tell her it was Scooby who used her mother and got her killed. Scooby was so afraid to tell her. He thought she would hate him.

" She was by passing gun fire "

" You knew this whole time and didnt tell me "

" You never gave me a chance " I defend.

" All I did was give you chance after chance!! " She got loud again. I shook my head.

" You dont know how much I want to say fuck you and your attitide and leave you alone. How many bitches I could have a night. How much dirt I could be out here doing..But I dont. Because I love your ass and I want to be with you...But your not making it possible " I tell her completely irrated at her.

She looked down fiddling with her fingers. I noticed all the tears pouring and I instantly felt bad.

" Im sorry "

" Do you want to know why I act like I do ? " She ask not looking at me.

" I guess " I say.

" Im scared "

" Of what, Cashmere ? " I ask her confused.

" Of loving you...Everytime. Every fucking time I love someone. They get ripped away from me. My heart cant take another hit. My father. My best friends. My mother. Then you and Zeek....Im scared im going to love you so hard...then your going to get ripped away from me. And this time....it wont be to a jail...Ill have to burry you...Im scared. It feels like im cursed. This always happen...I dont want to let you go, Gucci " She cries.

I went up and wrapped my arms around her. " Baby im not going anywhere. I promise. Im going to be here forever. There is nothing you have to worry about. Dont be scared " I tell her. I guess I really didnt get why she act like she do.

" I know im going to loose you too...It happens "

" Cash, stop speaking like that. Im not going no fvcking where. I put that on my life. Calm down " I tell her. Like she was for real trippy with this shit. I havent seen her cry like this...since her rape maybe. She was truely scared which made me feel like an asshole.

" You promise ? "

" Im promise, baby " I kiss her forehead.

We didnt say shit. I just held her in my arms. " Lay back " I instruct. She did as told and I put us both into the bed pulling the covers on us.

Did them fvcking cops really think I was coming down there? Im alot of things but stupid isnt one!

" I love you, Cashmere "

" I love you too, Gucci " She kissed my cheek.

Would this have been the perfect time to ask her to give us another chance ? Or too soon again?

Fvck. Im not even gon' tempt it and ruin the mood.

*

*

*

*

Rae

I woke up and stretched. I had work. Cam was still sleep. I slid out of the bed and made my way into the bathroom. Turning on the water I let it get warm before I stripped and stepped in. The warm water ran down my body. I grabbed my body set and cleaned up myself real good.

I used this as time to think and just have a moment.

The curtain slide back. " Im hungry " I looked at Cam like nigga really? You not doing shit. Im getting ready for work and im in the shower...And you come and tell me!

" I'll be out in a minute " I say. He walked away and I took another 10 minutes in before I steped out wrapping my towel around me. I went into my closet looking for things to wear. I pulled out my black pencil skirt. My peach top and blazer. Then found my peach heels. I lotioned up and got dressed. Brushing my hair into a high pony tail. I added some eyeliner and mascara.

Little Raeven had grown up. I was proud of me. Look at the women I am today. I smiled and Blew myself a kiss in the mirror.

" You are a bad bitch "

I walked out and into the livingroom. Cam was flicking through the channels in nothing but boxers. " You got my food ? " I rolled my eyes. Rude ass.

He been trippy with me every since the date last night with Cash and everyone. He said I made him look stupid...and him look like a third wheel. How ? He came! And I didnt know Zeek and Scooby were coming..well I kind of did. She said Family.

I walked into the kitchen and got a bowl out of the cabnet. I took down the fruity pebbles and filled the bowel. I then opened up my fridge and got the milk....only a little...shit oh well...He'll live. I poured that little bit and got that cereal wet. Lmfao. I grabbed the bowl and a spoon then took it back out there to him. I sat it in front of him with a smile " Enjoy " then grabbed my phone and keys and made my way to the door.

" Raeven, what the hell is that ? " He goes as I close the door behind me.

" Breakfast, Fool " I say to myself shaking my head and laughing.

***

How many people hate work? I DO. I DO.

I work at this uppty office downtown. With the mean as white folks...Its only 2 black girls. One being me.

I walk out of there with an attitude. I get out there and my fucking car is gone. Instantly...I knew who it was. Hes dones this bull before.

I pulled out my phone to call Cam's dumb ass but it was dead. Thunder sounded off and sprinkled began to fall....Lawd Im a kill someone.

I turned around to go back in when I heard loud music. I looked at the All white Benz with white rims. And Black tint windown. It passed by then stopped a few feet ahead and came in reverse...the window rolled down.

" What in the hell are you doing in the rain ? " Zeek ask. I laughed.

" Having a tea party. The hell it look like boy ? " I ask. He hold his hands up in surrender.

" I have no clue....get it " I open the door and got into the car.

" Nice ride "

" Thank you " He says driving...He wouldnt look at me.

" Why are you out this way ? "

" I had to see my p.o stupid ass...I swear I hate that lady " He shakes his head.

" Why ? "

" She's rude...shes not professional at all. She treats me like shit when I come in there. But oh well. Im sticking it out cause this is better then jail " He says. I nod looking at the window as the rain fell. He turned up the heat still not looking at me.

" Why are you not looking at me "

" Besides the fact im driving....your shirts see through from that rain and I dont think I could control my eyes.." He says laughing. If I was a light skin female...I would have been bright red like there wasnt no tomorrow. Thank god im not.

" Your sick " I shake my head.

" You like it though " He goes.

" Were are we going ? " I ask noticing we were not going in the direction of my place.

" To chill....trust me I got you, Ma " He says. A few minutes later we were pulling up to a bar and grill. I could use some food. " I could really eat right now " He read my mind.

" You and I both " I say. We got out the car and walked up to the door. He held it open for me and I thanked him. We got a seat and got seated in the warm place. There wasnt too many people in there.

.

*

*

*

*

Cash

I sat on Gucci while he was sleep on his back and started putting kisses all on his face. Lawd my mood swings with this man! But forget it...he told me he wasnt going anywhere so I wasnt scared anymore...so here we go.

" Cash " He moans squeezing my ass. I laughed. My hair had fallen into his face as I continued to kiss him to get him up. " Ok im up...Now you better stop for you get something started you cant finish. Gigi and Elle will be busting through the door in minutes " He says.

He was right. Its like they knew whenever we were woke!

" I love you " I look him into his eyes. He smiled.

" Dont make me blush " I laughed. Why does he always got to be jokey? " I love you too, baby "

" Mama thats my daddy " Gigi hit my arm. Un-uh. Gucci laughed. I gave my boo the screw face.

" Well before he was yo daddy he was mines. You needed me for him to be your daddy. Now what ? " I ask her. She just laughed showing her dimples and laid her head on Gucci running her hand up and down his face like some weirdo.

" But both yall my babies so its all good. Theres more then enough of Daddy Guch to go around " He so full of himself. Elle jumpped on the other side of him. " And theres my other baby. Morning " He kissed her.

" Dont forget you got two new babies " I give him a raised eyebrow. He was not about to leave out My and Steph like that. They are family now also.

" Im going to see their mother today to make sure this is true. I mean if I got sisters for real im accept them and treat them like my girls...but i also want to be 1 hunnid with this. " He tells me.

" I understand " I say. He just kept looking at me with this weird smile. " Why in the hell are you starring at me ? "

" You're pretty " Awe. I started blushing. " Oooh she blushing ! "

" Shut up "

" Mama my belly want to eat " Thats Gigi we all laughed.

" Is she hungry ? " Gucci asked me.

" That her way of saying shes starving! " I tell him. He laughed.

" Babygirl birthday coming up " He goes tickling her! Gigi was turning 3! Yayy my boo getting so old. I was just happy Gucci was going to be here also.

" My day ? " She asked wide eyed. I smiled. SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE GUCCI ASS!

" Yep, your birthday " Elle tells her. She started singing happy birthday to herself. Lmbo. " Not yet, Gia " Elle tells her.

" What are we going to do for her birthday ? " I ask. Myself mainly.

" We can throw her a party at the new house "

" New house ? "

" You are moving " He tells me.

" Says who ? Who got moving money? " I asked. My money is going on my family and starting my own business. He looked at me like I was crazy.

" Girl, dont play "

" So you just got money to blow ? "

" Sort of..and it aint blowing. Its providing for my family, Mane " He tells me. I guess so. I got up out of bed. " Whats up? " He asked me.

" what ? "

" You caught a attitude real quick "

" No, I didnt. I was getting up to make them something to eat. Im fine " I assure him...I wanted Gucci type money...I was jealous. DO YOU HOW MUCH SHIT I COULD DO WITH GBOY TYPE MONEY? Not stuf for me. Stuff for the city and community. Things for my kids. Good things. " Okay so what do we want to eat ? "

" Eggs, mama " Gionni goes jumpping in my bed. -.-

I shook my head. " Eggs and ? "

" Waffles " Elle says laying on Gucci. He continued to watch me. Ugh, he was making me feel weird now.

" Waffles and Eggs it is "

" Can we or can we not add sasuage to that ? A brotha wants to meat " Gucci so damn ignorant i couldnt do shit but laugh.

" Im too threw with yall " I make my way out of my room.

" Bae, is that a yes or a no? Dont bullshit me, Cash " He calls. I shook my head laughing.

" Watch your mouth, menice ! " I tell him. Gia copies everything this dude says or does. Last night this man kept bringing up having a son trying to be slick. -.- I'd be damn. We hardly sliding by right now. And Child labor is the most painful thing I have ever went to. Rae slapped me and Scooby cried cause he was scared of me and for me -__- You should have been there!

" Morning " I tell the girls giving them both hugs. I wanted them to feel at home.

" Morning, Cash "

" I wanted to know....if I could see my mother " Myan asked out of no where. I was taken back.

" Why ? " I ask.

" I wanted to ask her some stuff. About her and her not being there for Gucci or really telling us about our other brothers or the fact we would met them! I just want answers " She goes fiddling wit her fingers. They were smart girls, I give them that.

" Umm I believe Gucci is going over there today after the mall...maybe both of you should go with him..so you all hear the same " I tell them.

" Im fine with that "

" Let me go fix breakfast so we can eat change and go...remember you can barrow from my closet and one of you can use my shower " I tell them.

" Thank you Cash....for everything " I smiled. I had sisters- in - law. And I loved it.

" Im happy to have you both here " I tell them before going into the kitchen and pulling out the things to make breakfast for my family.

I was happy right now.

*

*

*

*

Big Daddy Scooby P.O.V lol

" Bitch ass left me " I cuss. Zeek still wasnt back and we were all suposed to meet at the mall at 5...I called and he aint answer. I text Gucci and he said he aint talked to him but they were still going but not for too long because he had runs to make afterwards....the hell runs he had that I didnt know about that didnt invovle me? We are GZS! I feel like that ploting on me....

Okay, Maybe thats just the weed talking!

Them my boys. I looked for somthing to wear. I went with a pair of Trues and my Red fitted polo. I found my red polo shoes and my red snapback. I needed a shapeup...might do that tomorrow.

I took a shower then went and got changed. After I shaved up and put on my Gucci spray...Give the ladies orgies as I walk by them ;p !

" Fresh as hell " I look at myself in the mirror. I turn and got my wallet and keys...why not take some of Zeeks money either. I walked into his room and got the weed and money that was by the bed...think of it as rent...sharing is caring.

I lit the blunt sticking the money into my pocket and walking out locking the door behind me. It was wet outside and looked like it was about to fucking storm..fuck a jacket im a thug.

I opened my door getting it. Even though it was wet it felt good. I rolled the windows down as I pulled out and headed to the mall.

I turned up my system as my song started blasting....TURN UP NOW.

" My nigga

My nigga

My nigga my nigga

My motherfucking nigga ! "

I started getting hype in my seat. Everytime I hear this shit I think of that vine video.

" Said Im a ride for my motherfuckin' nigga

Most likely ima die with my finger on the trigger

I been grinding outside all day with my nigga

And I aint going in unless im with my niggas

My Nigga

My Nigga

My Nigga

My Nigga

My Motherfucking Nigga!! "

I getting hype as fuck in my seat at this red light to my song and I look over and some old ass ladies are in they car just starring at me! Old people be so damn nosey!

" The fuck you looking at, My nigga?! " I yell to her. She quickly started rolling up her window and I sped through the green light. Aint got nothing better to do.

4 repeats later....I was parking at the shopping mall. I parked in handicap reaching into my glove compartment pulling out the handicap thing and sticking it on my mirror and getting out locking the door.

" Your not handicap! " The man tells me.

I put my hand to my chest and started walking with a limp and looking cross eyed. " Look now " I tell him...shit I crack myself up. He didnt say shit as I crossed the street going in acting normal. I went in looking around...the hoes were out in jeggings and tights and booty was everywhere.

I took the liberty to walk around...The bel-airs dropped today and I want them bitches. they shitty. I took the elevator upstairs. As I were walking I seen Gucci and his " Family " in a shoe store. I laughed and watched because each one of his girls had 3 different pairs of jordans or shit infront of him. He gon go broke.

I walked in and watched the kids on one side looking at shoes. Cash starring at a pair of heels. Him looking lost..and a sales lady flirting with him.

" Cash, you see her right here flirting with him like he not in here with you and all yall kids ? " I asked as I stepped next to the female. Cash turned and eyed her. Gucci was like " oh damn "

" She'll get her ass knocked the fuck out "

Woooooo

" She from the hood. In other words...teesha " I read her name tag. " She will cut yo ass if you dont move from 'round her babydaddy understood ? " I ask real slow so she got it. She smacked her lips and mumbled something moving around. I roled my eyes. Thots!

" I hate you " Gucci whisper.

" Oh well...you seen Zeek ? "

" Nope. Yall live together how in the hell dont you know where he is ? " He asked.

" Cause he went to see his po this morning...but I have no clue where he at now " I shrug sitting.

" Uncle Scoo " The girls hug me. Where the hell is Rae and Cam at too? See black people never show up on time or keep their word.

" Hey, beautifuls " I gave my neices a hug and mugged Cash.

I was gon love getting the hoes that flirt with Gucci in here in trouble all day !!

.

***************************

I got school tomorrow and im sleepy so here it is. I know it took long but I was busy. Please forgive me. Xoxo

-- Shantii

p.s if you see anyone coping my book(s) please LET MYSELF AND WATTPAD KNOW! I work hard and its not fair. Thank you. Much love to my real fans :)

-- Why Cash acts like she does

-- Shes scared !

- She didnt know about her mother damn smh

-- Gucci and Cash

-- Awee shes doing better with Gucci

-- Gucci bout to move his girl

-- Their fam so cute

_ The girls want to see their mom

-- Zeek and Rae out...where ?

-- that nigga cam got some nerve!

-- Thats why he got hit with them fruity pebbles lmaoooo

-- He took her car though !

-- Rae grown up

-- Scooby dumb ass !

-- Taking zeek weed and money

-- Turning up and yelling at old women!

-- The nigga plays handicap #Dead!

-- Putting these hoes in lines

-- Scooby suck a trouble maker right?

- Fav Character and why? Faviorte scene from the book ? Let me know. GAME ON!

VOOOTTTTEEEEEEEEE

COMMMEENNNNTN

FAAANN OR FOLLOWW same thing

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
1.3K 215 16
A Mafia Romance Lela Reyes was destined to inherit the ruthless legacy of her mother's mafia empire. As the heiress, she knew the rules, the power p...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
394K 12.9K 57
Back again there is more drama going down in Harlem New York. His mama was the baddest woman and has already had her story told now its time to hear...