Cube Smp Imagines

By phandomkids

A whole bunch of imagines and preferences for the cube smp. If you want me to write you something then messag... More

New neighbour •rusher
Your name in his phone
His name in your phone
How he asks you to prom
Suprise •MrMitch361
What you guys do for halloween
I've known for awhile •Bayani
The demand •childdolphin
Happy Halloween •Graser10
His favourite thing about you
First kiss •bayani
I love you •childdolphin
I'm Sorry
I can hear you •MrMitch361

I might love you •Strauberryjam

301 2 2
By phandomkids

"Don't mess with me! I'll get you back!" I yell to Mitchell as he walks forwards threatening to tickle me. "I swear on my mums life I will end you!" I scream. I look around for possible exits. If I jump over to couch I could run into the bathroom and lock the door. That's what I'll do. I shuffle a bit over so I can get a clear shot. I bolt towards the couch. I just make it to the couch when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Damn it I'm caught. I feel his fingers tickle my sides. "Stop Mitchell! Stop!" I say between breaths. He stops and turns me around.
"I love you y/n." He whispered
"Yeah well I don't love you."
"Oh come on. You love me." He leans in until our lips are barely touching. "You love me baby girl."
"Maybe a little." I say closing my eyes. He connects our lips and like every other kiss I'm greeted with fireworks. The kiss is soft and quick but it feels amazing. "Yeah I might love you a little bit." He smiles and hugs me.

A/N
I'm back from the dead! Well not really. I've kind of lost interest in the cube because I haven't really watched it lately. Summer's soon so I plan to catch up then but for now I don't really know what's going on. I know this imagine was really short but I just wanted to put something up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 41.1K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...