CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS, kyoya oo...

By slvttymangos

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐!โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œ๐—– ๐—œ... More

introduction
characters
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยน : nobody's perfect
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยฒ : oh no, she likes another boy
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยณ : my phone?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโด : at least not anymore
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโต : the way blue looks on you
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโถ : who are you?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโธ : ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโน : the solution
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโฐ : ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยน : but you're not on a date
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยฒ : happy new years
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยณ : i did something bad
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโด : exclusive
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโต : this isn't your decision to make
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโถ : truly vile
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโท : you're lying to me again
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโธ : you ruined it all
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโน : i've missed you so much
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโฐ: spread your legs
ใ…คโฐยฒยน: it's from hideo
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยฒ: ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยณ: waste?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโด: we can get that back
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโต: it was worth it
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโถ: show me
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโท: the ultimatum
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโธ: i'm done for
โฐยฒโน: look at yourself
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโฐ: and you don't seem the lying kind
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยน: the reckoning
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยฒ: did you do this?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยณ: i'm dying
ใ…คโฐยณโด: i just want to hold you
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโต: marry me!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโถ: the calm before the storm
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโท: get out
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโธ: all i wanted, daughter
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโน: are you fucking her?
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโฐ: i never want to see you again!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยน: you always say more
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยฒ: latenight calls
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยณ: i can't, im so tired
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโด: you haven't even apologized
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโต: marvelous are the innocent
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโถ: are you what's best for her?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโท: still our hands meet
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโธ: the end
afterword

ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโท : ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต

607 21 9
By slvttymangos

⚠️ tw: oral sex!!

November 28

Hanae brushed through her wet hair as she stepped outside into Mary's living room, where the pink-haired girl was waiting for her impatiently.

"Hanae! Kaoru asked if we wanted to go to his new club opening tonight!"

"I told you I'm not in the mood to go anywhere... I need to study for this exam, and you should too or you're gonna fail his class, again." Hanae mumbled sitting down next to the coffee table on the soft gray rug.

"Come on Hanae, you haven't been in the mood to do anything for the past month, all you do is smoke all my weed and wear sweatpants for crying out loud–sweatpants! You need to get over him, you need to go out, have fun, get laid!" She yelled placing her foot on her friend's thigh and pressing down.

Hanae shut her eyes and shook her head, Mary had been trying to drag her out to a party for the last two weeks, but Hanae couldn't stomach the idea of going out. She barely had the energy to do her assignments let alone go to a club.

It had been nearly a month since she'd found out the truth about Hideo, and the fact that he was married still didn't quite process in her head. She'd tried to find him, but he didn't answer his phone, and she'd even tried to pin down his location but he was literally nowhere to be found, it was as if the earth had swallowed him whole.

He'd left this odd feeling in her stomach of loneliness that never went away even when she was doing the most mundane of things.

She missed him so much, it was sickening, and she was tired of it.

Hideo Nanako took her soul and left her broken in ways she didn't even think would matter, making her have panic attacks in the middle of the night when she was left alone with her thoughts to torment her for too long.

"Come on babes! I even got you a top, so we can match!" Mary lifted up a blue and green sequinned fabric, that looked to be about the size of a washcloth.

"Mary that's not a top, it's barely bigger than your hand!"

Mary gasped extending the top to all its glory, "It's a butterfly top, it's meant to show some skin. Come on babes, have your hot-girl summer!"

"I don't want to match with you that's cringy," Hanae answered blankly. "And, I really do need to look over the outline for this exam, it's in three days."

The pink-haired girl pouted, "Can't you wait till tomorrow? Kaoru wanted us to go out with his friends, and I wanted you to come..."

"I'm sorry, but if you really want to go out, I can go back home. I don't need to sleep over at your place tonight."

Mary rushed to her friend's side. "No, no! What if... What if I just tell them to come over? Yeah, we can have a group study session for the quiz."

"It's our midterm, and I know you, you can barely study alone. I don't  think you could handle Kaoru being near you." Hanae countered.

"No, no they're going to come over and we will definitely, totally study for finals."

"Midterms."

They definitely, totally were not studying for their midterms when they came over.

The second Kaoru and Hikaru Hiitachin came around they started pulling out the wine-coolers from Mary's fridge. Mary assured Hanae that they were only going to take a couple of drinks, but then they put on Narcos on Netflix and started taking a drink every time someone cursed, and that's when she knew they were a lost cause.

Hanae slid her laptop back into her bag and put her head down on the sofa as she watched the three of them slowly start to giggle more and more as time went by. Hanae pursed her lips, she wanted to push the thoughts away–she really did.  But almost like venom, thoughts of him flooded her mind, and before she knew what she was doing she had grabbed a bottle of saké and slipped outside into Mary's outdoor terrace.

She thanked God that she was away from the terror going on inside as she settled down next to the pool and dipped her feet inside the cold water.

A weak smile began to form on her lips, Hideo loved going to the beach with her.

She could feel tears begin to sting her eyes and she grabbed the bottle of alcohol and twisted the top off, before bringing it to her lips and letting the freezing liquid burn her throat all the way till it settled down into her stomach.

Hanae hated drinking, but there wasn't anything else around and she needed something to make her forget the weight on her chest.

She took another swing and let her tears fall silently as she let her feet swirl in the water, and for a moment everything was quiet.

She was alone for a solid half an hour before she heard the door open, and almost like an arm pulling her out of the cold water, she was yanked out of her dreary thoughts.

She put the bottle down so swiftly it clattered, and she wiped her tears away hastily.

"Mary, I'm fine. I just needed a moment," She turned around and was startled when she saw a pair of familiar brown eyes staring down at her, and she let his name fall from her lips, almost as if he were an afterthought, "Kyoya..."

The past couple of weeks he hadn't been as blunt with his flirting. He'd seemed to notice that she wasn't in the mood to put up with him so he had taken a step back. Before he used to always find a way to talk to her on campus, now they rarely crossed paths, and when they did he was playful at most.

She knew it would happen eventually if she ignored him long enough, but goddamn he did move on quickly, didn't he?

"Are you alright?" He asked walking towards her.

She nodded before she turned her head to look back up at the sky. "I'm fine... How are you?"

"You're good at that." He smiled and began to take off his shoes.

"At what?"

"Deflecting." He said before sitting next to her and letting his legs fall into the water as well.

"I'm not avoiding your questions," She turned to look at him and she probably wouldn't have said anything if she hadn't chugged saké half an hour ago, but alas she had. "If anything you're avoiding me."

He closed his eyes and took a sharp breath, after all, she'd made it pretty clear to him, that she didn't like him, but now here she was claiming that he was ignoring her?

"I'm not avoiding you, I'm giving you the space you asked for."

She blinked knowing damn well what he was talking about, "When did I ask for space?"

"Don't play stupid, Hanae. You're too good for that." He said, his dark eyes boring into her own.

She swallowed the lump growing in her throat, and a small laugh escaped her lips as she buried her face in his jacket.

She wasn't wasted, but she was most definitely buzzed, she could feel the world begin to blur a little, she was just drunk enough that he was the only thing she could focus on.

She inhaled and felt her mouth water when she smelled his cologne so strongly next to her, she'd never been this close to him before, and she giggled when she heard his heart start to beat faster.

"You smell really, really good." She laughed and raised her head to look up at him, and she placed her hand on his cheek slowly, he was holding back, she could tell. "What about me?"

He tensed up underneath her, "What?"

"Do I smell good?"

"Yes... yes, you smell nice."

Her hand glided across his face, and brushed his black hair out of his face, she cocked her head to the side, "I've never seen you without your glasses."

"You're drunk." He smiled.

Hanae shook her head as she took off his glasses gently and set them down on the cement. She slowly inspected his face, his dark eyes, his small nose, his lips, and his sharp jaw.

"You're really pretty." She mumbled getting closer to him.

Kyoya Ootori didn't have to listen to anyone like she did with her parents, and he certainly wasn't shackled down by his feelings like she was a slave to her feelings for the man who betrayed her.

He was free and she wanted to know what it felt like. She was about to lean in, but he was quicker than her, and in a flash, his lips met her own. She felt her heart skip a beat, he tasted like vodka.

His lips were warm and soft against her own, and she parted her mouth slightly letting his tongue slip in, as her legs began to grow weak.

He was really good at kissing.

She felt heat begin to bloom across her chest, because for a moment, it wasn't Kyoya's mouth moving perfectly against her own, it was Hideo's. Before she realized what she was doing she had climbed on top of him and was already slipping his gray jacket off his shoulders, as she felt the need in between her legs growing.

So it felt like straight whiplash when he pushed her away, and then his cold voice shattered the fantasy. "You broke up with your boyfriend, didn't you?"

Her eyes widened and she kicked herself off of him, "That's literally none of your business."

"You were just straddling me right now, when two days ago you wouldn't even look my way, so I think it is my business." He said placing his glasses back on his face.

"It's not,"

There were a couple of seconds of awkward silence before he spoke again, "You were already crying when I came outside... how long have you two been over?"

"Kyoya, we don't–we don't know each other like this."

"We're playing this game, now?" He laughed. "Fine, then what do you want to know about me?"

"Well my relationship means–meant a lot to me... so you'd have to tell me something that I think is similar." She held her cold legs up to her chest to bring herself some form of comfort.

He looked up at the sky for a moment and thought about all the terrible things he'd done in life until he settled on one thing that he felt comfortable telling the broken girl sitting next to him.

"I had to practically steal my father's company from under his feet so I could own it because I knew I would never get my hands on it otherwise."

"Everyone knows that..." She mumbled before pushing the bottle of saké towards him. "Loosen up."

Kyoya frowned. Tamaki had already forced him to take four shots of vodka while he was inside, but he did as he was told and took a chug of the bitter liquid.

"Sometimes I regret taking the company over because my brothers hate me... not that there was much of a relationship there before, but it got worse after they found out what I did." He said his voice slightly catching for a moment, and he only felt more nervous when her delicate hand wrapped around his own.

"You're getting warmer." She mumbled leaning her head on his shoulder.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I've only loved one girl my entire life," He paused for a second, almost as if he were rubbing salt on a fresh wound. "But my best friend was in love with her too."

Hanae felt her breath catch in her throat, Tamaki Suoh?

"What–What did you do?"

He offered her a pained smiled, and his hand tightened around her own.

"I took a step back, and I'm glad I did. They're happy together, and I get to have them both in my life, I think it's a fair deal."

"Did you ever tell her... or him?"

He shook his head and she felt her heart drop, "You're the first person I've ever told."

She took a sharp breath and nodded before he looked down at her expectantly.

It was her turn now.

"Well me and him... we were together for two years," Hanae felt nauseous, and it almost seemed as if her heartbeat began to slow down as she struggled to form her words into a cohesive sentence.

"And I–I know how cringe-worthy this sounds, but I loved him... so much. I really, really thought he was my soulmate. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, we would spend hours talking about our future and everything, we even had our kid's names picked out... Even now, even after what he did, I feel like I'm tied to him." She smiled and looked down at the ground. "Pathetic, right?"

"I would never use that word to describe you."

She could feel her face grow red and she blinked away the few tears that had formed in her eyes and she let out a forced laugh.

"Believe me you will, you'll know I'm an idiot. A stupid fucking idiot that can't see things happening when they're right in front of my nose." She could feel her tears begin to come down more aggressively as her sobs began to shake her body.

"Whenever you're ready," He said softly as she tried to regain her composure.

This is why she hated getting drunk, she was such a lightweight.

She wiped away her tears with her sweater and took a deep breath before she began. "Well it turns out that throughout our entire relationship... He–uh... He was married."

Kyoya visibly cringed, "Married?"

"Married." She repeated and after a couple of seconds he gently pushed a stray hair out of her face, and time seemed to stop for a moment as his fingers grazed past her mouth.

"He's an idiot... To let someone like you out of his grasp."

Not even five minutes had passed before she found herself pinned against one of the sofas in the make-shift patio, as he kissed her desperately, making her clench her thighs together for some form of relief. The cold air rushed past them, and she pulled him closer to her.

"We–We shouldn't be doing this..." She mumbled against his mouth, but she was quickly cut off when he pushed her crop top up, and before could catch her breath, his mouth had latched onto one of her breasts, while his free hand kneaded the other one, making her moan softly as she looked away from the sinful scene.

Normally she wouldn't be doing this, not with a man she barely knew, not outside while their closest friends were getting wasted mere meters away from them.

But, fortunately for them, neither of them were acting as they normally would.

He'd wanted her for too long, he'd dreamt about having her tremble underneath him for so many excruciating months, that when she climbed on top of him for the second time that night, he couldn't help himself.

As for her, she'd been lying to herself ever since the first night he'd caught her with a cigarette around her fingers. She felt guilty the moment he pinned her against the railing, because as much as she'd tried to deny it–she wanted him. She wanted him back then, and she wanted him now.

God, she wanted him now.

She gasped when she felt his hand slide underneath her skirt and he began to rub her clothed-cunt over her underwear. She mentally slapped herself over the basic pair of pink-cotton underwear she was wearing, but her embarrassment didn't last long, because her mind went blank when his finger pressed against her clit.

She stuffed her face in his shoulder to stifle her moans. He effortlessly pushed her underwear to the side and ran his fingers across her slick folds making her shake with desire.

"I want to hear you," His dark voice pulled her back into reality and she shook her head.

She pulled away for a moment and in between heavy breaths she asked, "Wait–Wait, what if someone comes outside?"

"Let them watch." He muttered before he slipped her underwear off completely, and he smirked when his fingers slipped inside her cunt so easily,  "Look at how wet you are..." He leaned next to her ear. "You're dripping."

"Kyoya, please" She gasped not knowing quite what she was begging for, but a particularly loud scream from inside made her realize exactly where they were and what they were doing, but she didn't want to stop.

She saw a large blanket folded on the leg chair behind them and through the blur of it all she gestured towards it, "The blanket–Kyoya, the blanket,"

"Hanae–"

"Kyoya!"

He swiftly grabbed the fabric and threw it over them to create some form of barrier between them and the outside world, and she instantly melted against his grasp once more. He captured her lips one last time before she felt his growing erection rub against her thigh and she bit down on his lips, in an attempt to muffle herself.

She whimpered when he pulled away from her mouth, and her eyes widened when she saw him kneel down on the floor in front of her, settling in between her legs. His hands landed on her hips as he pulled her closer to his face, lifting her thighs over his shoulders. She felt his breath fan across her skin, and he looked up at her, waiting for her approval.

He noticed her apprehension and he offered her a sincere smile, "Relax, I want you to enjoy this."

She felt her heart skip a beat, but she nodded and the second he felt her muscles relax, he dove right into her dripping sex, the initial shock making her throw her head back, as one of her hands tangled around his hair.

She could feel him smirk against her as he licked lazy circles around her clit. He loved this part of it, hearing girls cry out his name while he ate them out... it was almost as good as when he had them pinned down on all-fours.

But this girl, her voice, her body–the way she moaned out his name. He buried his face deeper into her wet folds, licking and sucking at her cunt with unmatched desperation.

"Please," She whispered. "Don't stop..." He thrust his tongue back inside her, so desperately that she could feel his nose nuzzled into her clit, and it took everything inside her not to yell out his name, as his skillful tongue flicked against it, making her entire body shake against his own.

She felt the knot in her stomach begin to unravel and she covered her mouth to stifle the lewd noises she was making.

Hanae had only had sex with three other people in her life, but none of them–not even Hideo had ever turned her into a blubbering mess the way this man had.

She felt his grip around her thighs tighten and she moaned out his name, as she felt her vision begin to blur, "I'm coming–" She cried, "Fuck, Kyoya, I'm–"

She'd said it as a warning, but he'd seemed to take it as a challenge, his tongue only quickening his pace against her, until her orgasm hit her in waves as she cried out his name.

He came up from underneath the blanket with a smirk, his mouth still coated in the slick of her arousal. Her lips claimed his own again, and she could taste herself in his mouth; she could feel herself getting wet at the thought of how wrong it all was.

Her hands found their way down to his pants and she was about to slide it underneath before they heard the patio door slam open and she dragged him down onto the sofa with her, as the twins came running out screaming, "Cannonball!" before throwing themselves into the pool.

Kyoya threw her the underwear, and she caught it in a haste.

"Kaoru, you were supposed to wait for me!" Mary whined, and Hanae worked quickly to slide her underwear back on, before the pink-haired girl ran outside and jumped into the pool as well.

"I'm so sorry," Hanae whispered gesturing down at the unfinished business. "Let's go inside, I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom–"

"Hey, we were wondering where you two were!" Mary yelled, pulling herself out of the pool, dragging water into the patio chairs.

Hanae's face went red, "Ye–Yeah we were just out here talking."

Mary frowned when she saw Kyoya without his glasses and his arm draped around Hanae's shoulders, but before she could say anything, Hikaru ran towards them, and Hanae gasped when she felt his freezing, wet hands land on her arms.

"The first one to chicken out of Narcos gets thrown in the water!" He yelled pulling Hanae out of Kyoya's grasp.

"Hikaru!" She cried, but it was too late, Kaoru was already grabbing her legs, and she closed her eyes before getting thrown into the ice-cold water.

She swam up to the surface and coughed out the water that had gone up to her nose before she saw Tamaki and the twins throw Kyoya into the pool, and he swam up to the surface already cursing his friends out.

She sighed when he saw them all laugh, she was definitely not in the mood anymore, and neither was he.

She swam towards him. "Kyoya–" She began, but he cut her off by giving her a fast kiss that no one around them seemed to notice.

"Don't worry about it," He leaned into her ear. "You can pay me back next time."

She swallowed the lump in her throat as she stared into his eyes.

Next time?

author's note: this was my first smutt-ish even tho they didn't even fuck soooo👁👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

hcm By s

Fanfiction

251K 7.9K 52
2nd Place 2017 Winter Ouran Wattys Ranked #16 in Kyouya Ranked #80 in Ouran High School Host Club Ranked #25 in Ouran "The best way to not get your h...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
61.2K 866 30
Kyoya Imagines! (Completed) ____________________________________________ Please, these are so embarrassing idk why I still have them up-
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...