Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 21

804K 24.5K 4.3K
By sarahs29

"I'm pregnant". I said.

He froze for a moment before a smile appeared on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows. He pulled into a tight hug chuckling.
I stood there frozen by his behaviour. Well I wasn't expecting this.

"Have You lost your mind?". I whispered as he laughed again.
He looked at my confused face.

"Why are you crying?".

"Are you crazy? Do you realise what this is?". I asked loudly and he looked at me smiling.
"Would you stop smiling?". I snapped pulling away from him. "Do you realise what it means?".

"That we're having a baby". He said grabbing my arm. "And you're even more stuck with me". He smirked pulling me back to him.

I looked at him wanting nothing more than to slap some sense into him.

"This is not a joke"

"Don't you think I know that? I just don't understand why you're freaking out". He said running a hand through his hair. And that stupid smile still on his face.
"You always told me a child is a blessing. This is our blessing".

I shook my head.

"I'm pregnant". I said, my eyes tearing again.

He sighed loudly. "Aren't you happy?". He asked.

"I am... But-".

"But nothing. What are you scared of? You won't be alone this time. I won't leave you alone". He assured and I wiped my tears slowly. He grabbed my chin.
"I promise".

I nodded. "You better. Or I will be the one tracking you down". I snapped pushing him away and he chuckled.

He is taking so well, when I'm freaking out. How is it going to go? I want the best for my child. I hope He won't have the same childhood as Jason. Always wondering where his dad was.

I took a deep breath running a hand through my hair. I sighed and looked back at Hunter to see him looking me with a small smile on his face.

"Stop being creepy". I said. "What?".

"You're pregnant". He said, his smile widening.

I couldn't help the smile creeping on my face at his expression.

***********

"Aren't you taking me home?". I asked frowning at the road.

"No". He said casually.

"Then where are you taking me?".

"Somewhere".

"I told Laura I was coming home. She will be waiting. What are you doing?". I said looking at him.

"He's with mom. Don't worry". He said calmly again, turning left.

"No. How? Who took him? Where are we going? Tell me". I demanded getting frustrated.

"Kevin took him. And Patience". He sighed and I fought the urge the straggle him. 
I hate not knowing where I am or where I'm going and he knows it.

"Don't tell me to be patient. Where are we? Tell me".

"Hmm... No". He said touching my nose and I slapped his hand away.

"This is kidnapping". I said crossing my arm over my chest.

"Are you gonna report me?". He smirked and I glared at him.

I sighed not answering and glanced out at the window.

He took my hand. "Just relax. You're too tense".

I huffed. "I'm not tensed",

"Sure". He kissed my hand. "Godzilla". He muttered making me pinch his hand lightly and pulling my hand away.
He grabbed it again.

The rest of the car silent went silently. I still don't know where we were going, which is frustrating.

After some time he parked the car and I quickly opened my eyes.
I looked around and gasped before smiling big.

"The beach house". I said softly looking at the place.

He hummed before getting out of the car. He quickly went to my side and opened the door. I quickly got out and looked at the house excitedly.
The last time I came here was six years ago.

"Come on". I beamed walking to the front and he chuckled following close behind.

I stopped at the front door as he took his keys out to open it. He opened the door for me and I walked without waiting.
I smiled big looking around. Everything was just as I left it. Nothing has changed, from the furnitures to the painting. I walked around before going to the stairs.

I opened the master bedroom and it was still the same. Everything was still the same.
I smiled and looked at Hunter before walking to the closet.
I walked in and gasped when I saw that the things I left were still there. All my things. I walked around.

"You kept everything". I said in a whisper.

"Well why would I move them. It is still your house and your things. You're forgetting that, legally, half of my shits was still yours". He said and I smiled.
"And I was too lazy". He smirked leaning against the doorframe.

I playfully glared at him.

We used to come when we wanted to be alone or just have some moment for ourself.

"Come on". He said turning around to walk out of the room.

I followed him back down. He walked through the living and opened the patio door.
I smiled looking at the sight.
A table for two beautifully decorated, even the patio was different. Candles and petals here and there. I slowly walked out with Hunter close behind me.

"It's so beautiful. Since when are you this cute Hunter?". I asked teasingly looking at him.

"Since your beautiful ass came into my life". He said and I slapped his arm.

"It's really beautiful". I said. "Thank you". I smiled sincerely taking his hand.

He smiled. "I'm glad you like it". He said kissing my forehead. "Come on".

He pulled the chair for me and I took a seat thanking him again.

He sat down as a man in his thirties came giving us the food.

The dinner went by nicely with us just talking. We were getting along pretty well and it was wonderful.

"I can't anymore". I sighed leaning back.

"Sure?". He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah. I'm done". I said and the man came back with desert.
I looked at the chocolate in front of me.

I quickly sat up and glanced at Hunter who was smirking at me.

"I mean, it would be rude not to eat it after he made it for us". I tried and he chuckled making me narrow my eyes at him.
"It's true". I snapped and he chuckled even more.

"I believe you. You're way too polite". He said leaning in smiling.

"I'll ignore the sarcasm". I said and started eating my cake.

I quickly finished and stood up under Hunter's penetrating gaze. I took my heels off and looked at him.

"Come on". I said walking to the stairs leading to the beach. He raised his eyebrows.
"Take your shoes off. Come on". I said walking down the stairs.

My feet touched the sand and I sighed happily. I walked to the water and stopped as I was about to touch it.

"Scared of the water now?". I heard Hunter behind me.

"No". I chuckled. "It has just been so long". I said and jumped when I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"I'm sorry".

I furrowed my eyebrows confused and then realised why He was apologizing. I sighed leaning against his chest. "I know".

"I was stupid. I swear I won't do anything to hurt you again". He said and I kept my gaze to the sea. "I gave you up and trust me, I know it's the dumbest I have ever done".

"Hunter-". He cut me off.

"I'm not gonna pretend I know how you felt. Only you know how much I hurt you, and how much damage I put in your heart. But I'm sure I can fix it, if you let". He said turning me around.

He used his thumb to wipe my tears away. That's when I realised that I was crying.

"I'm not asking you to forget what I did to you. I'm asking you to give me a chance to fix it". He said cupping my face ans looking into my eyes.
"Please". He said in a pleading way.

I bit my lip looking away from his face.

I'm pregnant. We will have a second child. Of course I want to give to my children the most stable life possible. But is it a necessity to go back to Hunter? I may still love him, but is it enough?

I sighed before looking neck at him.

I nodded wiping my tears. "Okay". I said and his face lit up instantly. He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug.

"But this is your last chance". I added sniffing and he nodded burrying his face into the crook of my neck.

"You won't regret it". He said.

I nodded and smiled lightly pulling away.

"So are you moving back home now?". He asked and I give him a look.

"You don't waste your time, unh?". I laughed. "Depends on how the trip to Paris goes". I said. "But I'm not making any promise".

He nodded capturing my lips in his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 183 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
270K 5.9K 34
COMPLETE ✅ - - "NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEFORE I BLOW A FUCKING HOLE INTO BOTH OF YOUR HEADS" Frankie lunged forward and grabbed hold of me wra...
1.5M 41.7K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
1.8K 308 30
Her loving husband or her loving boyfriend. who treats her like no other. He is the best thing that has ever happened to her. ' you make me soooooo h...