Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 3: Interaction
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 35: Next Day
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 48: Quality Time
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 51: Concerns
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 55: Departure
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 67: Confused Tensions

45.7K 1.7K 4.2K
By MaskCover

"Bako, stop!" The girl covered her ears as she curled up into a ball on the floor. After the boy had broken down the first door to allow himself inside the room, the female had to take refuge in the bathroom. Despite the lock, it seemed as though the male could easily take down the barrier much like the previous entrance. The female shook along with the pounded access, as the male proceeded to knock against it with brutal force.

"Come out (Y/n)~ I want to see your precious face. My darling, stop shunning me and allow me to fully savour you." The boy pushed himself against the door, trying to bring some closeness between him and the female inside.

"Bako, get a hold of yourself! Please, snap out of it-AH!" She screamed as another impact was heard from the unhinging blockage. 'If he continues like this, he'll completely knock it down...! Oh god, why aren't the others here when I need them?!' The female flinched as there was another collision against the surface. "Please, stop! Just leave me alone! I don't want you!"

"My love, why are you so afraid? All that I have for you are kind and gentle touches. Please open this damn barrier that separates us and let me see your adorable face, (Y/n)." The boy crashed his hands against the wooden frame, make the material creak with each impact. "I can't bare it anymore, (Y/n). Why are you making me wait for you even more? Have I not endured enough of my time being separated from you? Don't make this harder for me."

"Please leave me alone. You're scaring me!" The girl heard a tusking sound as the boy disapprovingly kissed his teeth.

"My love, you have no reason to fear me. I'll show you what I can do for you, darling. I promise I'll show you an amazing side of life if you let me in~" (Y/n) felt tears pricking her terrified eyes, and hugged herself closer as the bathroom door began to get pounded once more, loosening the screws and hinges.

'No...please go away...' The female clutched onto her ears, trying to block out the inevitable sounds of the door creaking and breaking. 'I don't want this...I...I want to go home...' Her lip began to uncontrollably tremble as she could no longer suppress the tears that escaped her ducts. 'Grandma...I'm sorry...I couldn't take care of myself...Hiroko...I should have listened to you...I want this to all go away...Someone...make it stop!' There was another thud to come from the entrance, almost making the hinges fly off of the flimsy wooden frame.

"(Y/n), please let me hear your voice. Grace my ears with your beautiful sound, I want to know that my prize is waiting for me just beyond this silly door."

'No...please go away, please go away, please go away!' As she chanted her desperate plea in her mind, there was another loud collision beyond the bathroom. (Y/n)'s heart beat decreased, as a new set of emotions began taking over her fears.

"(Y/n), I'm almost there my dear. Are you ready to receive my love, sweetness?"

As her mind began to clear up and felt her nerves stretching, she stood up from her spot and looked towards the weakened door with an unflinching glare. 'That's it...I've had enough...I'm tired of this.' She walked up to the broken door and swung it open just in time before the male could give it it's final hit before it was completely knocked down.

Bako gave her a heartfelt look and reached out to caress her cheeks. "(Y/n), I'm so glad you-" Before the male could speak out his joy, the female shot her hand out to slap him across the face without holding back on her force, right before balling her other hand into a fist and striking him against the other cheek. Bako staggered backward from the unexpected attack and stared at the female with a bewildered expression. "Darling, what-?"

"Are you dense, you fool...? How many times do I have to tell you before you get it into that thick skull of yours." The male was stunned into silence at the girl's sudden turn of attitude. "You want to hear my voice? Then don't just 'hear'; listen to what I'm saying. I don't care how you feel about me. I don't care what I mean to you. I don't care about you." Bako could feel his heart sinking lower at every brutally honest statement the female was spitefully spitting out. "So whatever you want from me, you'll be taking it by force because there's no way in hell I'll give you anything out of my own free will." The boy gulped down a lump of guilty hurt as the female sent him an accusing scowl. "There's no way I'd give a person I dislike, anything."

Bako stared at her with a lost look in his eyes as he began taking control over his slipping mind. "My love, I don't want-"

"Yes, you do. You want to take everything away from me. You've already taken away my freedom. You've taken away my friends from me. And you think you're enough to replace those things? Get over yourself..." Bako put a hand against his cheek where the vindictive impact had been demonstrated and sensed tears building up from the dawning realisation.

"Darling...you don't mean that-"

"Did I stutter? You mean nothing to me...please, just leave me alone." The girl turned away from him and crossed her arms, ignoring the boy's presence out of stubborn irritation. Bako stared at the girl, trying to get any sign from her that any comment she had made was exaggerated.

"(Y/n), I just want to show you how much you mean to me-"

"The best way you can do that is by staying away from me..." The boy prepared to carry on his defence until the sound of a doorbell rang. Bako silenced himself as the girl gave him no more regard.

After a moment of reluctant hesitation, Bako proceeded to walk towards the broken down door in a lamenting manner to reply to the call.

"Tell the others I don't want anyone to bother me...I want to be left alone." Bako picked up the destroyed door that was barely hanging by a hinge and leant it against the frame.

"Alright..." The male left the female to her requested lonesome.

As (Y/n) was isolated in her room, she fell to her knees as she breathed out a heavy exhale of relief. She felt her nerves settling and her anxiety lowering as she felt the safety of her solitude enveloping her. She panted out her stress as she embraced the ground like a comforting blanket. 'That was way too risky...damn it, I can't believe I had the strength to do that...' She laid on the floor, unmoving and resting her senses.

Hours passed by as the girl was left undisturbed by the rest of the household, taking the alone time to overthink her situation. The female remained on the same spot on the floor until she heard a knock against her unlatched door. She called out, permitting the person to come in.

As the intellectual pushed the door to open it, the frame slanted down and nearly completely tumbled to the floor. "What the...?" Kaito looked at the unstable door with a bewildered gaze until his eyes traced over to the bathroom door that was just barely remaining in one piece. He looked over towards the girl that was sitting on the floor with an inquiring expression.

"Bako...went too far..." Kaito walked towards the shaken female and knelt down to inspect her fatigued state. The male began to caress her head in a comforting demeanour until he pulled her stiff body to lean against his and allow her to relax against him.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" The girl gave him a hesitant shake of the head.

"Just...scared me." She allows the safety of the boy's arms to embrace her as she ignored the tender strokes he performed against her hair.

Kaito satisfyingly smiled to himself as a great weight was lifted off his mind and conscience. "Good...(Y/n), can I ask you a question?" The girl nodded at the upcoming query. "Would you like me to stay home from now on until you begin feeling secure again?" The female took a long moment of careful thinking before nodding her head in an assuring answer. Kaito satisfyingly grinned to himself as he held the girl tighter without her protest. "As you wish then. I'll keep those scum away from you."

"What the hell is this?!" Ryo slammed down a paper in front of the relaxing intellectual as he was preparing to take a sip of his tea. Kaito glanced down at the paper before raising his eyebrow at his friend.

"In what term?" Ryo shook to the bone with rage as he shoved the piece of writing in the boy's face to force him to study it.

"This is an acceptance letter that I just received from the school drama club. It says that I will be attending rehearsals for the school production. I don't remember ever signing up for this!" He pulled the letter back before the intellectual could finish reading it and glared at him accusingly. "Do you have something to do with this?!"

"Well yes, last Friday I took it upon myself to pull some strings and find you a spot in the school play." The blond's eye began twitching at the unexpectedly easy confession he managed out.

"Why?! I never asked you to do that!"

"Ryo, weren't you the one that told me in the beginning that you wholeheartedly wanted to join the drama club, but you were too intimidated by its Ambassador to go ask?" The boy eyed his friend with a suspicious scowl before stubbornly nodding.

"Well yes but that was almost a month ago...is this why you didn't make me go to school last week-?!" Kaito raised his finger up to signal his unfinished excuse.

"From what I know, if you wish to attend theatrical education in college or university, it's fairly vital that you perform in high school productions or take part in drama arts to secure yourself a more stable position for the future." The boy kissed his teeth as the male's logical conclusion began overpowering his personal reasonings. "It would be such a shame to bail out now, especially with the position you're playing in the presentation."

Ryo looked at the letter that confirmed his role as one of the lead actors. "But...this...this will take up my precious time with (Y/n)..." Kaito paused at the whispered realisation and sighed.

"I doubt she would want your presence around her anyway." The intellectual felt a hand grabbing his collar as his face was at an intimidating proximity from his bet friend's.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Kaito serenely looked back at the younger boy's enraged expression.

"(Y/n) doesn't want you to come near her after what you did." Ryo gave him a clueless look as he searched through his mind for the meaning of the male's claim. "Don't you remember what happened Saturday night?" Ryo slowly loosened his hold on the boy and stepped back to search through his memories up until a point he can't recall.

"Well...I got very sad after (Y/n) got angry at me...I couldn't sleep so I came downstairs." Ryo forces his brain to recall the events of the night as every moment seemed to get blurrier and smudged. "I went into the kitchen...and...I think I started drinking...wait!" Ryo grabbed the crimson haired boy by the shoulders and gave him a panicked look. "Kaito, are there any beer can in the fridge right now?!"

"From what I can recall according to the last time I checked, no. There were no longer any cans left." The blond's eyes widened as a dawning realisation crossed his conscience.

"Oh no...I started drinking again...oh god, did I do something to (Y/n) while I was under the influence?" Ryo shot his friend an alarmed look, receiving no response from the male. "Kaito! What did I do to (Y/n)?! What did I do to my angel?!" He began furiously shaking his friend to gain insight as his hopes began diminishing.

"You strangled her Ryo. You nearly choked your 'angel' because of your carelessness." Ryo's hands began trembling as they slid off the boy. "You hurt her Ryo. And you've scared her." The blond slipped to the floor as shamed and culpable tears accumulated in his eyes.

"(Y/n)...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry my angel..."

"You don't deserve to call her that." As the salted substance began escaping from his vision and falling to the floor to be soaked up by the carpet, Ryo hung onto every accusing word and statement that was thrown at him to morse over. "You don't deserve to have (Y/n) near you." The blond quivered as each sentence struck home in his heart and his faults began affecting his subconscious. "So I suggest you don't go anywhere near her...she's quite frightened from what you did."

Kaito left the weeping boy to sniff and cry out his guilt and let him boil in self-loathing. '(Y/n), how could I do this to you...?'

(Y/n) made her way to the wounded boy's room to speculate over his physical health, and present him with a gift of gratitude. As Jin answered, he gave the girl a bright smile to greet her at the door. "(Y/n), what can I help you with?" The girl looked towards his shoulder to notice a large lump protruding against his shirt, indicative of some sort of padding to help soak up any blood and keep the flow stabilised.

"Actually, I came here to give you this." She handed him a warm bowl of liquidised foods. "It's sort of a thank you for helping me when Alex lost his cool. This is chicken and beef soup. I once read that seafoods and meats help with the production of Vitamin C which is essential for several bodily function, including the healing of wounds and formation of scar tissue." The girl proudly grinned to herself as she remembered each word by heart and inhaled as she finished the explanation.

Jin giggled at the female and took the soup like it were a precious treasure. "(Y/n), you didn't have to do this-OW!" The boy winced as the girl roughly flicked his forehead with her index finger.

"And that's for starting up the conflict again, the second time around. Though I guess you got your part of the bargain with that cut." However, the boy gave her a gentle smile and positioned his forehead against her own in a loving manner.

"It means so much to me to have you worrying...I almost don't want to eat this because it's a show of your affection." (Y/n) moved back and gave the boy a scolding gaze.

"Just eat it. If I have to, I can make you another bowl again." Jin seemed ecstatic at the offer and gave her an overjoyed smirk.

"Alright, if I eat all of this up, will you make me another one?" The girl couldn't deny the giddy boy out of his request and nodded a confirming answer. "Yay. I'll get started right away!" He excitedly chirped and as the girl turned around to leave the boy to finish his food off, she was caught off guard as boy quickly leaned in to steal a kiss on the cheek and swiftly shutting the door before the female had registered the action, and could confront him about it.

Inside, Jin's cheeks began glowing with heat as the fluster of his performance caught up to him. He propped himself against the wall and smile at the image and sensation of his affectionate gesture burnt itself into his mind to bring him buoyancy in the empty room. "(Y/n)...I love you."

Outside, the girl stared at the boy's door as she processed the occurrence. "...Cheeky fella." She laughed the scenario off and proceeded to leave the area before she was stopped by the figure standing at the end of the hall, sending spiteful glares toward her direction. "Ren...?" The musician switched out of his begrudging state to convey the female an aching gaze. "What are you doing here?" She went up to the musician and the pair began walking away from the corridor.

"I was going to check on Jin but I guess you decided to do that first..." The girl noticed the lamenting tone in the male's vocals and the somber mood around him.

"Are you alright? You got the sleeping pills you wanted, right?" The boy nodded at the question and they both began heading towards the stairs.

"Yeah. The nightmares should hopefully stop for the night."

"That's good...what happened with Alex?" Ren glanced at the girl before sighing.

"His cut wasn't that deep and vital so I was able to stitch it without too much effort."

"It must have been quite difficult for you to deal with two open wounds one after another." The boy swallowed the built up lump in his throat that came with the image of the blood that had to be wiped away.

"Yes it was quite...the struggle to keep my cool but I wouldn't have been able to stitch them up if I didn't have a steady hand." The pair neared the stairs and prepared to move down towards the second floor before the girl stopped in her tracks at the sight of the person resting against the bottom.

Alex silently distracted himself as he licked his pained wound to speed up the process of its healing. Ren looked back to see the frightened girl lingering at the top of the second floor. He looked back towards the busy animal lover and towards the perturbed female before quietly moving back up to steady her and lead the girl further into the corridor.

"I heard what a fright Alex had given you. Come on, I'll take you to your room." (Y/n) gratefully sighed as she averted her original journey and stopped to stand in front of her bedroom. "Alright, I wish you a goodnight (Y/n)...-what happened to your door?!" He stared with bewilderment at the barely hanging entrance. He shot the nervous girl a concerned look before she laughed the scene off.

"Yeah, the lock got stuck and I couldn't get out, so I called for Bako to help take the whole thing down." Ren blinked a few times before switching his unconvinced gaze between the door and female. "Well, goodnight then." She quickly blurted out before entering her room and slamming the door shut so as to stop it from falling again.

"A-alright then...?" The musician scratched his head in an unsure manner before sighing in defeat. "My muse is quite the unusual one, haha." As he turned around with a small smile to his face, and was nearly startled by the boy standing a few feet away from him, sending the musician abhorring scowls filled with bloodied intentions.

After Bako was satisfied with the jolting effects he had on the opposing male, he entered his own room, loudly shutting the door behind him.

Ren continued to stare at the blank space that once held the intimidating boy as questions from the unusual situation stabbed against his curiosity, but desired to rescind the entire encounter out of lacking motivation. "What's up with him...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.1K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
1.2K 48 10
A new atmosphere, one you've only seen in movies and tv. Maybe, under different circumstances you'd enjoy being here, but all you want to do is leave...
144K 2.2K 18
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
237K 6.6K 15
Four. Four different boys. Each infected with an unnaturally strong passion for the same girl. Each with malicious intent towards people who get too...