Danger // BTS Fanfic

By bangtansangel

"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from... More

Chapter 1 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 2 - (1.4K Words)
Chapter 3 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 4 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 5 - (1.0K Words)
Chapter 6 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 7 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 8 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 9 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 10 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 11 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 12 - (1.1K Words)
Chapter 13 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 14 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 15 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 16 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 17 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 18 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 19 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 20 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 21 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 22 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 23 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 24 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 25 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 26 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 27 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 28 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 29 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 30 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 32 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 33 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 34 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 35 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 36 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 37 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 38 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 39 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 40 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 41 - (2.6K Words)
Chapter 42 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 43 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 44 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 45 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 46 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 47 - (3.4K Words)
Chapter 48 - (3.0K Words)
Chapter 49 - (3.5K Words)
Chapter 50 - (3.3K Words)
Chapter 51 - (3.1K Words)
Chapter 52 - (4.8K Words)
Ending One - (7.6K Words)
Ending Two (7.2K Words)
Author's Ending Note

Chapter 31 - (2.1K Words)

30.7K 1.3K 1.4K
By bangtansangel

You stared at the ceiling of your bedroom with tired eyes. You rubbed your eyes and sighed. The pillow resting beneath your head was wasn't doing your neck any good at all. You had already discarded your blankets because you were so warm.

You rubbed the beads of sweat away from your forehead, and tried to close your eyes again. Maybe if you could pretend to fall asleep, it might actually work.

I can hope, right?

You let yourself lay lifelessly on the mattress. You kept a rhythmic breathing pattern, hoping to put yourself to sleep. Your muscles were sore from the few minutes that you had spent in the pool with Jimin, which made it slightly harder to relax.

After a couple of unsuccessful minutes of waiting for sleep to come, you opened your eyes and ran your hand through your hair. Once again, you found yourself looking at the ceiling because you felt that there was nothing else that you could do.

At least today could have gone worse...

You went through the events of the day in your mind, and thought about all the highs and lows. You remembered how Jin had decided to make you a familiar breakfast. That was the best memory of the day. After that, everything had kind of gone downhill.

You remembered bringing Jungkook a cup of coffee, and how he took it when he left, leaving you with two psychopaths. You remembered yelling at them, frustrated with how they were treating each other. You remember leaving the room, and Jin scolding you afterwards.

You remember pushing the glass of water off of the nightstand, and having to clean it up afterwards. You glanced over at the nightstand where Jungkook had placed the glass of water.

A glass of water would be good right about now.

Even though you didn't want to think about it, your mind flashed back to the pool with Jimin. You thought about how he was pressing himself up against you. You could still feel his rough lips resting on yours, and his arms holding you tight against him. Even though you didn't want to, a part of you missed it.

You could still hear the concerned voices of Hoseok and Namjoon echoing through your mind. You remembered how Hoseok had sat in your room while you were showering, protecting you from Jimin if he ever decided to come back.

You remember seeing G Dragon, and finally learning his real name--even if he didn't technically know yours. You felt bad thinking that Namjoon had him locked up against his will, but there was nothing you could do about it. He was either here with BTS, or with Mark, Yugyeom, and Jackson, and right now, you weren't sure which was the better option.

You closed your eyes again, and flopped over on the bed. Even if you wanted to sleep, it wouldn't work unless you could get your mind to stop first.

The rest of the day after that had been almost entirely uneventful. After the four of you had walked up after seeing Jiyong, Jin had gone to cook dinner. You had waited at the kitchen table with Namjoon and Hoseok. To make sure that Jimin didn't try anything at dinner, Hoseok sat beside you.

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook had all been missing from dinner, so there were plenty of open chairs around the long table. It didn't stop Jimin from sitting right next to you, but Hoseok had no problem with keeping him under control.

After dinner, you found that you were extremely tired. So, without wasting too much time, you quickly went up to your room. You made sure to lock your door behind you, signaling that you were going to bed for the night. You didn't want to break the rules and get any unwanted guests in the middle of the night.

You didn't have anything to change into, so you were sleeping in the clothes you had worn that day. Just before you had laid down, you followed the rules and checked your pockets. You didn't find anything except for a washed-out bill for 50000 won. You weren't sure how it would help you, given your current situation. But, you hid it in one of your shoes, just so nobody would be able to find it.

Since then, you had been laying in bed. You weren't sure how long you had been up, and you weren't sure what time it was. There wasn't a clock anywhere in your room either, which made it even more disorienting.

You rolled over and pressed your head deep into the warm pillow, keeping your eyes closed. You could feel yourself slowly start to drift towards sleep despite how fast your mind was spinning. In almost no time at all, your mind had stopped working too.

Soon enough, you could feel yourself lose consciousness entirely.

* * * *

"Is she really going to need a glass of water at two in the morning?" You heard soft a voice pound into your head. You grabbed your temples to try and keep your ears from ringing. You heard some rustling outside of your door, but you were too tired to do anything about it.

"It might not help now, but she asked me for one yesterday night," another voice said. A bright beam of light hit your pillow, and you put your hand over your eyes. "I told you that I wasn't going to do anything."

"I know, but that's what Jimin said too," you heard the first voice say, and this time, he was closer. "And I'm not sure if you heard about it, but to be blunt, he invited her out to the pool and tried to rape her. Hoseok stopped him just in time."

"That's unfortunate, but I have no intentions like that," the second voice said. "Unlike Jimin, that's not my style."

"I know, but I just want to be careful," the first voice replied. "I can't have anyone ruining the value we have on her. Yoongi throwing the dish at her the other night was enough."

A large shadow blocked out the light, and you removed your hand from over your eyes. You tried to look at what was blocking out the light, but your eyes wouldn't open. It was as if they were glued shut.

"Speaking of Yoongi, he and Taehyung have been quiet since she left the infirmary yesterday," the second voice spoke up. "I'm not sure what she did or said to them, but when I came back, they were both politely sitting on their beds, and they were talking to each other as if they were the best of friends."

"She is something else," the first voice agreed. "I think it's going to be hard for everyone when we have to let her go in a couple days."

You heard a glass clank, as if something had been set down on your nightstand. Your eyes opened, and you saw two people that were standing together, blocking out the light. One of them had just set a glass of water down on your nightstand. They both stood over you, looking down. Soon enough, you were tired again, and you closed your eyes.

"She must have gotten hot," the first voice said. "All the blankets are on the floor."

"I can't blame her," the second voice said. "This has always been the warmest room in the entire house. Why don't I go open a window for her?"

You heard the shuffling of feet, and for a minute, everything was quiet. You heard the window quietly creak open, and your eyes opened again. You saw somebody standing between the curtains, which were floating about his figure. A cold breeze came in from the window, and you instinctively wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Oh, did we wake you, Princess?" The first voice asked. Somebody sat down on the very edge of the mattress, near your feet, and you turned your head so that you could see them.

"Namjoon?" You asked slowly, rubbing your eyes so you could see the figure more clearly. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, Princess, it's me," the figure said, lightly patting your leg. "Jungkook and I came to check up on you. We brought you some water, just in case you wanted any."

"How did you get in here?" You forced yourself up into a sitting position, despite how jelly-like your arms felt. "I locked the door before I went to bed."

"You did lock the door," Namjoon said, looking away from your eyes. "But I have a key that lets me get into any room in the house. Did you want a drink?"

I just want to sleep.

You sleepily shook your head at him, and rolled over onto your side, facing away from Namjoon. You could feel sleep start to grab you again, so you closed your eyes.

Namjoon picked the blankets up off the floor, and laid them back out on top of you. He pulled them tight around you to keep you from getting cold with the window open. You snuggled into the soft, comfortable blankets, and closed your eyes.

"Namjoon?" You asked, reaching out for him.

"I'm right here, Princess," Namjoon grabbed a hold of your hand, and lightly stroked your palm with his thumb.

"Is this a dream?" You asked, tilting your head to look up at him.

You saw him open his mouth, as if to reply, but nothing came out. Before he could say something, Jungkook came by, lightly patted him on the shoulder, and whispered something into his ear. Namjoon closed his mouth and nodded before Jungkook left his side.

Namjoon gazed at you for a moment, and then closed his eyes. He continued to stroke your palm with his thumb, as if to reassure himself.

"Why do you think this is a dream?" Namjoon asked, keeping his eyes closed.

You couldn't think of a logical reason why it could be a dream. But, you were too tired to believe that any of it was real. You looked up at Namjoon, struggling to keep your eyes open. Jungkook was now standing in the doorway of the room, blocking out the light from the hallway.

"Because I feel if I close my eyes," you said, "you'll both disappear, and I'll be sitting alone, in bed."

"Do you want this to be a dream?" Namjoon asked, opening his eyes. You could hear a hint of sadness in his voice, but you weren't sure why.

"Yes and no," you said after waiting a moment.

"Why don't you close your eyes for a second," Namjoon said, letting go of your hand. "So we can find out if it's a dream or not?"

"But what if you're gone when I open my eyes back up?" You whined, slowly pulling your arm back into your side.

"If I'm gone, then you'll know the answer, won't you?" Namjoon said, making sure to tuck you in tightly. "But before you close your eyes, I have something to give you."

"What is it?" You asked, looking up at him, your eyes slowly closing. A part of you already knew what he was going to give you.

Without a word, Namjoon knelt down beside the bed. You watched as he slowly moved himself closer to you. Even though you were tired beyond belief, you felt your heart fluttering in your chest. Soon enough, he was hovering right over you.

His lips pressed lightly into yours. You felt your lips melt into his, as if you were becoming one. His tongue licked tenderly at your lips, but only once, as if he was restraining himself from going any further.

"Goodnight, Princess. I love--"

You bolted upright in bed, your eyes flying wide open. You could feel your heart pounding in your chest. You could hardly hear yourself think, but you could hear yourself breathing.

Did Namjoon and I just--

You whipped your head around, and scanned the room. You were disappointed when you saw that nobody was there. The window was closed, and there was no glass of water on the nightstand. Your blankets were sprawled about the floor, and you were unbelievably warm.

So I guess nothing happened after all...

You flopped back onto the pillow, and stared back up at the ceiling of the bedroom. You crossed your arms over your figure, as if to comfort yourself. There was no way you were going back to sleep after that.

Then why do I feel so disappointed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 388 22
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING (Of stupid grammar mistakes I've made like 3 years ago lmao) You live in a world full of darkness, violence and intimadation...
717K 30.3K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...
11.5K 620 60
"YOU ARE THE REASON I WAS IN THIS POSITION TODAY! YOU AND YOUR DUMB FAN GIRLS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO POPULAR?! TO ME YOU ALL ARE JU...
328K 8.7K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...