When we're 19.

By dayumstyles

"Our deal was 19." Harry whispers, brushing our noes in bit of a playful manner. His dimples deepening from e... More

When we're 19.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Note. :)
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
The end.
Thank you!

Chapter 30.

161K 3.6K 444
By dayumstyles

A/N: Sorry for the errors, I'm not jsed to this small keyboard and always in a hurry. I'll edit it later.

CHAPTER 30

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

― Dr. Seuss

BETH'S P.O.V.

I quickly ran out of the washroom, almost tripping on my feet. The ringing of my cell phone stop as soon as I started the search for it but rang again, the 5th time. I just went to change for a few minutes and someone is already dying on the other side.

I dig under the warm covers, following the ringing tone of my cell phone. The light flashes multiple times giving me the sign of its location. It stops by the time I grab the decvice. Taking my time to breath, my eyes land on the time flashing on the screen.  

A smile crept on my lips as soon as I read the name of the person causing the panic inside me. 5 missed calls and 1 text from Harry. The number of calls got me a little worried, is he alright? I tap on the text sent by him, my eyebrows crunching together.

Come on, pick up! xxx

Before I could text him back, my screen switched to the incoming call flahsing Harry's name. I tapped the Answer sign after a few rings just to tease him.

"Finally!" Harry boomed before I could press the device to my ear. "I thought you'd slept."

"I was just going to. Why?" I fall on my pillow pulling the cover on top of my body.

"Clearly because I'm standing outside your house waiting for you."

"What?!" I shout from my place, stumbling out of the cover and to the small window. My eyes search for the boy in the dim lightened street. I stop at the view of a fimiliar vehicle only to find a boy leaning against it. He had his hand up in the air waving at me while the other held the phone.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" My stomach is churning and I bite my lip to stop the goffy smile forcing it's way out.

"Just open the door, sweetheart." Chills went down my spine at the usage of his words. I get these feelings when he use the words like 'sweetheart' or 'baby'. It just sounds so hot from his mouth.

The line went dead from the other side, my inner self jumping a the fact of meeting him after quite long. I toss my cell phone on my bed, looking around for a cardigan or any sweater to cover the tank top I wore. After not spotting a single clothing to cover, I ignore searching through the mess in my cupboard and hed downstairs. Twirling my hair in a bun,  I unlock the door. A cheeky boy leaned against the door frame, looking at me.

"Hello beautiful." Harry smirks breaking contact instently and trailing his eys down my body. My cheeks start to heat up and I moved to a side earning his attention on my face. A wicked smirked played on his features as he took a few steps towards me.

"You knew I loved that colour on you." He mumbled, looking down at my chest. "The lace adds so much to it." Harry takes his lower lip between his teeth, ogling the flesh. My cheeks tingle with heat as looked down, the navy lacey bra evident through my pure white tank top. I push Harry to aside by placing my palm on his hand. He chuckles moving away also allowing me to close the door. The feeling of shyness makes its way to my brain and a I flush again at his words.

"Why did you..." Before I could finish my question Harry crashes his lips to mine in a forceful manner. He grabbed my waist between is muscular arms, forcing me towards his body. The action was quite unexpected, hunger manifest in his movements. I decide to tease him by not kissing back and kept my lips straight as he paced trying to get an answer from me. He smiles against my lips, his grip around my waist tightening. Harry tugs on my lower lip, making me jump slightly with a gasp escaping my lips. He then forces his tounge inside my mouth, shocks run through my body. After taking a good amount of time to discover my mouth he lastly starts to move his lips with mine and I join in not resisting the crave anymore. My fingre tips play with the hair on the nap of his neck, fairly tugging it. The moan echoing from his side gave me a sign of appreciation. I giggle, pulling away from his lips.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I inquire, snaking my arms around his neck.

"I missed you." He places his forehead on mine and I giggle. "And I wanted to take you somewhere tonight."

"That was suppose to be yesterday."

"I know, but I'm taking you tonight, come on." His hold around my waist slips as he takes my hand.

"Harry, I can't. "

"Why not?" He frowned, eyes pleading to come along. 

"I have my job interview tomorrow, remember."

"Come on, we won't be late." Harry takes my face between his hands, the pad of his thumb firmly running over my lower lip. "Baby, come on." He mumbles, jade eyes looking into mine deeply. Chills flow down my spin,the situation making it hard to breath. My urge to protest fail badly and I give in, a smile curving on his lips. He knows exactly what effect he has on me.

"Fine." I huff, trying to hide the smile creeping on my lips. "Let me change." I swirl around my heels but my body gets pulled back.

"You look beautiful, just wear some shoes and..." He tilts to a side, his hand reaching up my hair. Harry gently pulls the band, releasing my hair from the bun. He runs a smooth hand down my looks, setteling them on my shoulder. His smile grew as he surveys the new look, those green eye reflecting a relishing emotion which got me overwhelmed, what is happening to us?

"I love you, you know that right?" Harry mumbles, his hand pulling me towards him. I nod, my heart fluttering at his words.

"I love you." I go on my tip toes, pressing a kiss on the deep dimple that I adore.

I walk towards the cornor of the wall, slipping into the flip flops placed at the edge. My shoes pats the wooden floor as I walk towards my house key, grabbing the bundle of different keys. When I turn towards Harry, he had his button up shirt in his hand leaving him in only a white T. My eyes uncontrollably trail down his tan, muscular arm. He tattoos and biceps adding to the beauty in he his arms. My jaw was almost on the floor as I stared for while but got to my senses when Harry spoke.

"Here." He takes the shirt in front of me, motioning me to slip the shirt on.

"It's ok, I'll get my jacket." I assure, turning around. Harry's instent grip around my wrist stops me from taking another step. I look back at him confused.

"Wear this." His voice seemed demanding but he covered it with a smile. I was still confused by his request but walked towards him anyway. Turning my back towards Harry I left my arm up, slipping it in side kne if the sleeve, Harry helping in tne process. The strong cent of his perfume fill my nostrils and I felt hooked onto it. It was quite bigger than my size, the lenght stopped just above my mid-thigh shorts.

"I didn't want any dicks to see the beautiful colour that I love." Harry informs, pulling my hair out from under the shirt. I flush at his words after realising what he was referring to. I turn to face him, the heat still tingling on my cheeks.

"I can go change." I smile at his little possisive attitude.

"No, I want you to wear mine." A kiss is pressed to my lips befroe he takes the keys from my hand and lead us outside. I stood behind him as he locked the door for my house. Throwing the keys in my direction, which was unexpected but I managed to catch making him chuckle. Harry kept running his hand on my thigh during the ride, making goose bumps rise on my bare skin which he loves to notice every now and then.

The car comes to an hault in front of a longer queue than imagined. The long line of different vehicles ended at the end of a brightly lightened shop which was situated between all the closed ones. There were multiple horns of cars echoing around and we were officially stuck between the mess of the vehicles.

"Harry, what is this place?" I ask, looking around to find a way out.

"There is this new frozen yogurt shop that launched tonight. I had no idea it would be this crowded." Harry runs a hand through his hair in frustration. The dim light adding to the breathtaking features he carried.

"What now? We're stuck here forever." I rest against the seat, taking a few deep breaths.

"Unless we could...you know." When I turn to Harry he was already looking at me, the wicked smirk shadowy in the dark. The temperature instently rises inside my body and I could feel the crave of what he desired. I wasn't sure what he was referring to but I pray it certainly doesn't involve sex.

It's not like I don't want to, I'm just still somewhat afarid. I succeeded in forgetting everything that I knew but you can't just forget things that you're not even sure about. Sex in the back of his car, now how hot is that?

My delirious thoughts get interrupted by a pair of fingre tips grabbing my chin. He slowly leans in, my body reluctantly getting closer to meet his lips easily. Butterflies errupte in the cornor of my stomach as soon as his plum lips moved with mine. The kiss was slow at first, showing his crave for something more this time.

I run the pad of my tounge along his lower lip asking for enterence receiving a positive answer. His mouth was warm according to my expectation, a minty taste hitting my taste buds. I place my hand behind the nape of his neck, decreasing the distance between us. Playfully bitting his lower lip, I received a throaty moan. Harry's hand travel down my bum, forcing it upwards. I take that as my chance to settle on his lap and let my body do what it desired.

Pulling away, I lift myself from the seat and skip towards Harry. Harry's large hand had cupped by bum, directing me to an area to settle. My cheeks heat up as soon as I sense the hard, growing buldge underneath me. The temperature rising around my. Harry rests his palm on my lower back, forcing my body towards him.

"Feel what you do to me?" Harry rasps in my ear, bitting my earlob slightly. The heat increasing on my cheeks. He brushes his lips with my cheek and my breath hitches in my throat. Soft kisses are pressed on my cheek, trailing to my lips.

"People can see us." I whisper, refering to the windows around us. Harry chuckles, shaking his head.

"Tinted windows, sweetheart." Harry smirks, knocking at the windows. I giggle, slipping my hands in his hair and leaning closer.

"Someone's a smartass." I place my forehead on his.

"And a bad one." He squeezes my bum making me jump, a gasp escaping my mouth. A chuckle vibrates from his chest but before he could say anything, I forced my lips on his making his head hit the seat. Harry lips concide perfectly, lust evident in the movement. My fingertips tugging at his chocolate looks. Harry lift my hips again, placing it closer to him. I felt a harder growing buldge underneath me, my heart pounding in my chest. A deep moan echoed from his side at the replacement of my hips giving me sign of his yearn.

I repeat the same process gaining another groan from him. With that, my hips start to slowly hump against his hard crotch. Harry pulls away but kept his lips on mine, his hands grabbing the sides of my waist and also guiding me in the process. He hissed at the current sensation, his hot breath puffing on my face lips igniting electric shocks inside me.

Getting control of the dry humping, I start to increase my pace. Harry's eyes bat multiple time before shutting down completely. He throws his head back in pleasure overwhelming my situation. I observed how he enjoyed the contact of our chest and decided to give it a one more go. I had never done this before, I even had no idea that this could be so much pleasuring to one. If I was not good at it so he should know that I'm no experienced one here.

I take the advantage of the new revealed area and press my lips against it. The humping came to an pause and I start to slowly press wet kisses on his jawline and down his neck. The strong cent of his perfume fill my nostrils. His hand stalk down my thigh, grabbing it firmly. My sucking on his flesh got harsh, my hands going behind his neck again forcing him closer.

"B-beth.."Harry raspily moans motivating me even more. The pace of my action increase and I start to graze his skin with my teeth making sure to leave a dark mark just there. The firm grip around my thigh tightens and he slightly jumps at the new sensation, the throbbing erection being felt even more by this.

I calm the burning skin with the pad of my tounge, smoothly easing it. Before I could press a last kiss, loud car horn rudely interrupted our intimate moment. The horn increases and I lift my head up to look at Harry.

"Damn it!" He curses making me giggle. I lift myself up from his body and settle on my previous seat. The line had drastically decreased in front of us giving our vehicle enough space to park the car. I point at the emlty parking area and Harry nods, driving the car towards it. I wrapped myself into his enormous shirt just to fill my nostrils with his cent. I'm addicted to this.

Harry parks the black car on the space mentioned and switches the light in front the rare view mirror. He sets the mirror for the view of his neck and smirks after realizing how dark it was. I blush at the view, quite proud of myself too.

"We should get stuck more often." Harry comments, turning the lights off. I slap his shoulder blushing furiously. What has gotten into me?

I jump out of the car, the breeze a little colder compared to the usual ones. Harry looks the car, coming to my side. He laced our fingers together, leading us to the newly launched shop. I am not a big fan of frozen yogurt but a try won't hurt.

Harry being the gentleman he is, lets me go in first before following me. We stood at the end of the line, my eyes surveying the new place. The newly paintes area did irritate me eyes but just rubbed it off somehow. I felt Harry's hand playing with the ends of my hair behind my back, a giggle escaping my mouth at his actions.

My eyes land on a small gang of males in the cornor, accidentally meeting a particular boys gaze. I look after noticing his smirk but couls feel his gaze trailing up and down my body. My gaze drops to the ground, feeling uncomfortable under the starngers gaze. I wanted to turn to Harry and tell him how that dick kept staring but decided not to create a scene.

Soon enough, I felt Harry pulling me by his shirt I wore. My back press to his front as he intertwined both our hands and rests his chin on my shoudler. When I turn towards him, he was glaring at the same group that once stared at me.

"Let me know next time, alright?" Harry whispers in my ear, a smile curling up my sides and I nod. He stands on him towering height again, tiwisting the ends of my hair around my finger. He lightly pulls on it, making me look back at him. Me head almost rests on his shoulder as I stared up at the tall beautiful male.

"I will have a payback." He informs.

"For what?"

"For this." Harry pointa at the now purple mark on his neck, it was prominent on his flesh. I blush and look down at me hands.

The line went on, finally coming to the time of our turn. Harry guided me about the flavours and methods while I just add what he adds in his cup skipping a few things.

I offer on paying for my one and Harry jusy laughs saying how ridiculous that is. I then start to argu on paying for the both of us. He just simply kissed me shutting me down completely and then hands the bored male behind the counter his card. I informed him to pay for whatever we have next time and he jut nods, smiling goofily at me.

I'm falling harder for him day by day.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. I added a bit of sexy in it and don't worry, there is plenty more coming.

Alright,  so this Marie yhing is just a small drama leading to the bigger plot. I decided to keep in going at just think it as your squeal that you guys always ask when a book finishes. So don't worry about this finishing yet and just enjoy the mega Harry feels you get. ;) ;)

Today I'm going to spend my whole time replying to all of your messages and posts. sorry for being late! :*

Please VOTE VOTE

& COMMENT COMMENT. ;)

Follow me, alnost 4k. Holy shit. :O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.5K 51
"You're making a deal with the devil, darling. I mean that quite literally." He slowly takes a step closer to me, but I keep my eyes on the ground. T...
18.1K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
647K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...