Emma Gilbert (Pt1)

By Halo_Angel13

Pt1 of the Emma Gilbert series COMPLETED -- This is a fan-fiction of the vampire diaries. Emma Gilbert is wh... More

Season one - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Season two - Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
As we lay dying
THE END?!

Chapter 13

5.7K 103 23
By Halo_Angel13

Edited'
"Emma Damon is here." Jenna yells from the front door. I sigh and run to the door from the kitchen. "What do you want?" I ask a bit tired. "Hello to you too!" He says. I sigh giving him a get-to-the-point look. "Fine, Your coming to my house because we're going to discuss with our siblings about how to get Katherine out. I want to get her out as soon as possible so we can't waste anytime!" Damon says. Ugh Katherine. I roll my eyes. I grab my bag. "I'll be back later Jenna. Bye." I say and leave out the door.

We get into his car and head for the Salvatore boarding house. I put on some sunglasses. Its to early. I go on my phone. Less then 5 minutes and were in front of the Boarding house. How did we get here so fast. We get out of this he car. "Why are you so grumpy today." Damon asks. "I'm not grumpy just tired." I shrug. "Hmm." Damon thinks. He disappears. Uh where'd he go? I run inside and run up to Damon's room I don't see anyone so I sprint to Stefan's room. Surly enough I see Damon leaning on his brothers door. I lean on the wall catching my breath. "I hate you." I breath out. He smirks then shrugs.

Damon opens the door to Stefan room without even knocking. I see Elena and Stefan in bed. I think Elena is wearing clothes so it's a good thing that I didn't just see my sister getting lucky. I roll my eyes and turn around. Ew. I glare at Damon. He sits at the edge of the bed. "Rise and shine sleepyheads." Damon says. I don't want to be here. "Damon! Emma! What are you guys doing here?!" Elena asks. "Trust me this is the last place I want to be!" I say. "If I see something I haven't seen I'll throw a dollar at it." Damon say. I look at him.

Elena stares at him wide eyed. Are you serious? "Listen we have something very important to business to discuss." Damon says. "And it has to be now?" Elena asks looking around them. "We have lots to do now that we're all friends and have the same common goal." Damon explains. "Yeah to get Katherine." I mumble. Damon stands up. "In order to get the tomb open we need the fancy little journal, which will lead us to the grim-more, to undo the spell, to open the tomb. So first things first. Elena your on journal duty. Since your you know a Gilbert." Damon says.

"Wait since when am I helping?" Elena protests. "Since Stefan is helping and you're currently talking up residence in his bed so...ergo." Damon says. Ugh. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Stefan says. "No I'll look for today." Elena says."Good." Damon says. "how do we know that the journal will hold the location of the grim-more? Are we really going to take the word of this vampire?" Stefan asks. "What exactly is a grim-more?" Elena asks. I look at her in a dumb way.

"Have you never watched TV?" I ask. She looks at me. "Its a witches cook book." Damon says more . "Every spell that a witch casts is unique onto it self. So every witch will document there work." Stefan explains. "Yeah, a cookbook." I say. "What about our mystery vampire he obviously wasn't working alone so, whoever's out there knows who we are." Stefan says. "And I don't like that disadvantage. So chop chop!" Damon says clapping his hands together. "Emma come with me." Damon says heading out the door.

"What are we doing?" I ask "Nothing until your sissy can get the journal." Damon says. Did he just say sissy? I look at him. "What if they don't get the journal?" I ask. "Then we get it simple." Damon says. "I'm going home." I say as we had to the front door. "Oh I'm coming over tonight. For dinner" He says. "Uh why?" I ask. "Because I need to be there when Elena and Stefan get the journal." Damon explains. "And that's the only reason?" I tease. "I don't know maybe I want to spend time with you." Damon shrugs. "See ya later then." I say and leave the house. Guess I'm walking home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My father never approved of anyone I would date, which only made me want them more. Of course." Damon says while cutting vegetables. Jenna and I are just sitting watching him. "What about you Jenna?" Damon asks. "There were a few guys be alive it or not Logan wasn't the only loser I've dated." Jenna says filling her cup with more wine. "Did they ever find him? His still missing right?" I ask even though I know he's dead.

"His not missing he's in the Bahamas working on his tan. Very entitled one matches the beat of his own drum." Jenna rolls her eyes. Damon continues to cut vegetables. "Hello Elena." Damon says not looking up once from the cutting board. Jenna and I turn around to see Elena glaring at Damon. I roll my eyes. "Hey where have you been were cooking dinner." Jenna says. "Is Stefan with you?" Damon asks. "Uh he'll be here soon." Elena says. "Dinners pretty much done. Let's go sit." I just off the center and go to the dinner table. Elena follows.
--
Dinner was so good! But now I have to do the dishes. I hate doing dishes. I go to put the plates in the sink. "Damon your food is amazing!" I say. "Why thank you." Damon smirks. "Can Stefan cook as well as you. Is it like a brother thing?" I ask. "He also can cook. Speaking of Stefan, where is my bro he's missing family night. Which I'm enjoying." Damon asks Elena. Elena goes up to the counter. I'm at the sink. I doubt Stefan is really in a rush to free Katherine.

Suddenly Damon speeds from the dinning table to the counter in front of Elena. "Is it real?" Damon asks. "Is what real?" Elena asks. "This new sense of brotherhood, can I trust him?" Damon asks. Elena stares at him for a moment. "Yeah yes you can." Elena says walking into the dinning room. He looks at me. Then once again speeds in front of her. "Can I trust him?" Damon says looking into Elena's eyes. "I'm wearing vervain Damon its not going to work." Elena says. I laugh.

She thinks he's trying to compel her that's funny. "I'm not trying to compel you I just want you to answer honestly." Damon says. "Of course you can." Elena says pushing Damon back into the kitchen. She's not innocent. "There was a time I trusted him more then anyone." Damon says. "Trust breeds trust. You have to give it to get it," Elena says. "Are you lecturing me?" Damon asks. Elena just shrugs. Damon comes next to me. "I just want her back. I'm sure you two can understand that." Damon says. "I can understand that you will do anything for her." Elena says. I look down at the ground.

I close the dishwasher. And rise out the sink. "Then you can understand what I'll do to anyone that gets in my way." Damon says to Elena and goes into the living room. I head to the living room. Damon sits on the couch and I sit in a chair. I look down at my hands. Damon's about to say something when someone comes through the door. "Oh hey Jer what cha doin?" I ask. "I was gonna play some Xbox but you guys are here." Jeremy says. "I'll play with you, I've never played before I'd love to give it a shot." Damon says.

Jeremy shrugs and hands Damon a controller. Hey I'm my bro's Xbox buddy. I see I'm easily replaced. A few minutes into the game Damon is kicking Jeremy's butt. "I thought you've never played this before!" Jeremy says trying to keep up. "I'm a fast learner. With quick reflexes." Damon says. Jeremy's phone starts ringing so he pauses the game. He looks at the caller ID and presses decline and throws it to his side. Then he presses play to the game. "Who ya dodging?" Damon asks. "This girl named Anna she can be persistent." Jeremy says. "Is she hot?" Damon asks. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yeah but she can be weird." Jeremy says. "Hot trumps weird. Trust me." Damon says. I hear Elena and Jenna whispering. Then Damon smirks. Then rolls his eyes. They're talking about him. I hear the door bell ring. I get up and run to the door. Damon sets his controller down making Jeremy mad. I open the door knowing its Stefan. "Stefan." I say. Elena and Damon are behind me. Stefan kinda frowns when he sees Damon. "Well?" Damon asks frustrated. "Let's talk outside." Stefan says.

But its cold. I sigh and follow then anyway. The door shuts behind us "Someone took the journal." Stefan says. "Who took it?!" Damon asks. "You know what its that teacher. There's something off about him." Damon says. "No he doesn't know anything. Someone got there before me." Stefan says. "Who else know it was there?" Damon asks causing Stefan to look in the window where Jeremy is still playing his game. Damon sees where he's looking. "No Damon leave him out of it." I say.

He goes towards the door. "Why what's the big deal?" Damon asks heading into the house. I quickly follow him. "Damon!" Elena yells. Damon walks to the couch sitting next to Jeremy. "So... I heard you found this really cool journal from back in the day. Who else did you show it to?" Damon asks. "Huh?" Jeremy asks not looking from his game. "Don't ask questions just spill." Damon says. "You're kidding right?" Jeremy asks. He looks from his game and looks at us. "Jeremy did you tell anyone else besides Mr.Saltzmen about Jonathan Gilbert's journal?" I ask. "Why is everyone so obsessed with that thing?" Jeremy asks.

"Who else did you tell?" Damon asks impatiently. "Just that girl Anna." Jeremy says. "The hot weird one?" Damon asks. "Yeah." Jeremy says. "Wait who's Anna?" Stefan asks. "That's what I'd like to find out." Damon looks at Stefan. "How do you know her?" Damon asks looking back at Jeremy. "I just know her, she wants me to meet her at the grill tonight." Jeremy says. "Perfect. I'll drive. Come on." Damon says standing up. "I'm coming." I say. We follow Damon to the car.
-------
I frown as I see a girl walk up to Jeremy. She's not hot! I look over to Damon. "What's wrong?" I asks as I see his shocked face. "I knew her back in 1864 she was Katherine's best friends daughter." Damon says still looking at Anna. "Oh great she's a vampire." I say. Damon gets up. "We can't leave Jeremy!" I say. "She won't hurt him!" Damon says. We leave the Grill. "So where are we going?" I ask. "To her Motel room. For a surprise attack." Damon says and we get into his car.
--------
There I am waiting in his car because he demanded I had to. Jeez he's bossy. I see Damon come out of the room. Wait when did Anna even get in there. That's what you get for texting Bonnie about her date. Bonnie's hanging out with this one guy who I totally forgot his name. But she really likes him. Damon gets into the car. "So what did you find out?" I ask. "She thought the Fells journal would contain how to get the witches spell book. But It didn't, According to her journal Honoria gave the grimoire (sorry if I spelled it wrong earlier.)  to Jonathan Gilbert. And according to Jonathan Gilbert he gave it to..." he pauses.

"My father." he finishes. "And where would that be?" I ask. "The graveyard of course." Damon asks. "Oh yay going to the graveyard at night with vampires lurking around sounds like fun!" I sarcastically say. We get to the graveyard and start walking to his fathers grave or something. We see a light. Or a fire. Not really sure. We follow it to see Stefan and Elena. Wow I knew something was up. Not only did Elena lie to Damon she lied to me. Wow. We get there.

"Well what do you know?" Damon asks. Elena shines her flashlight at us. Gosh that's bright. "This is an interesting turn of events." Damon says. Stefan gets out of the grave and (that's something I'd never imagine saying) stands next to Elena. "Damon I can't let you bring her back." Stefan says. "I'm sorry." Stefan adds. "So am I, for even thinking for a second that I could trust you." Damon says. He's hurt but I agree with Stefan. Would letting Katherine out really the best option? Stefan chuckles. "You are not capable of trust the fact that you and Emma are here means that you two read the journal and were planning on doing this by yourselves." Stefan says.

"Hey he made me." I say pointing to Damon "Of course we were planning on doing this by ourselves." Damon starts. "You gave away my trust many years ago Stefan. But you," he looks at Elena who is trying to sink into the ground. "You had me fooled." Damon says. Elena is trying hard to avoid eye contact. "What are you going to do now? If you destroy it I'll rip out her heart." Damon says talking about Elena. "Emma would hate you forever." Stefan says.

True true. Damon glares at Stefan. "Well then. I have a better idea." he says. Before I know it he's got his arm around my neck. I struggle to get out. "You wouldn't kill Emma." Stefan says. "Maybe I would maybe I wouldn't Elena would hate me but I really don't care." Damon says. "Damon!" Elena yells. "Give me the book or she dies!" Damon says. "Your bluffing." Stefan says. REALLY STEFAN NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO CALL OUT A BLUFF HE SEEMS PRETTY DAMN SERIOUS! He bites his wrist and shoves it into my mouth.

"Better yet a vampire sister." Damon says. I try to fight the blood. "The book." Damon smirks. "I'm not gonna kill you don't worry." he whispers very quietly in my ear. Thanks buddy but if I die in 24 hours I'm gonna be a vampire. Imagine that. Emma Gilbert a vampire. Yeah then I would be full on like Katherine I bet. "The book now! Or I'll go to Elena and also feed her my blood and snap her neck!" Damon says. Stefan slowly sets the book on the ground. Never breaking eye contact with his brother. As soon as Stefan backs away Damon slowly removes his arm from me.

I run to the other side with Elena and Stefan. "You've got it happy." Elena says. She hugs me yeah be careful not to crush me till I die cuz then Emma vampire. We all walk away. I take a glance at Damon he looks broken. He looks over at me. "Take it easy we can not have you die tonight!" Stefan says which makes me chuckle a little bit.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Aspirin must be downstairs." I sigh. I run into Elena's room to see if she has it nope. I'm about to go downstairs when I see a man in the hallway. Uh? Before I try to get away or scream his hand goes over my mouth. He doesn't let go then I see black.
---

okkkkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 8 6
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert's life. She meets the Salvatore brothers, falls in love first with one and then the other, and is introduce...
88.5K 1.9K 46
Pt2 of the Emma Gilbert series. COMPLETED ! The Vampire Diaries Fan fiction -- "Don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons!" Emma Gil...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...