Danger // BTS Fanfic

By bangtansangel

"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from... More

Chapter 1 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 2 - (1.4K Words)
Chapter 3 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 4 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 5 - (1.0K Words)
Chapter 6 - (1.3K Words)
Chapter 7 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 8 - (1.6K Words)
Chapter 9 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 10 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 11 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 12 - (1.1K Words)
Chapter 13 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 14 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 15 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 16 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 17 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 18 - (1.5K Words)
Chapter 19 - (1.7K Words)
Chapter 20 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 21 - (1.9K Words)
Chapter 22 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 23 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 24 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 25 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 26 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 27 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 28 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 29 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 31 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 32 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 33 - (2.0K Words)
Chapter 34 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 35 - (1.8K Words)
Chapter 36 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 37 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 38 - (2.1K Words)
Chapter 39 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 40 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 41 - (2.6K Words)
Chapter 42 - (2.3K Words)
Chapter 43 - (2.2K Words)
Chapter 44 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 45 - (2.4K Words)
Chapter 46 - (2.5K Words)
Chapter 47 - (3.4K Words)
Chapter 48 - (3.0K Words)
Chapter 49 - (3.5K Words)
Chapter 50 - (3.3K Words)
Chapter 51 - (3.1K Words)
Chapter 52 - (4.8K Words)
Ending One - (7.6K Words)
Ending Two (7.2K Words)
Author's Ending Note

Chapter 30 - (2.1K Words)

30.9K 1.2K 1K
By bangtansangel

You stared at disbelief at the man before you. You blinked a couple of times, to make sure that your mind wasn't playing tricks on you. You rubbed your eyes, but it only blurred your vision more. Jin quickly handed you your glasses, and you graciously slid them on over the bridge of your nose.

I can't believe it.

"G Dragon? Is that you?" You asked cautiously, adjusting the frames so they were resting comfortably on your nose.

"In the flesh," he smiled, and held out his arms. "It's been a little while since I've seen you, love."

"Yeah," you agreed, sitting down in a chair just across from him. "The last time you saw me, you hurt my friend and slammed me against a wall."

As you sat down, you noticed that his ankle was chained to the chair. He had several ugly bruises that littered his face.

"All I wanted was to see you, love," he said, dismissing your statement with a wave of his hand. "Your friend just got in my way, and I didn't like that. I think it's rude to try and hide such a beautiful lady from the world."

"That's not what we're here to talk about, Jiyong," Namjoon said, defensively putting his hand on your shoulder. "We're here to get another testimony from you."

"I didn't know you were in some shit with BTS," G Dragon said, clearly ignoring Namjoon. "If I'd have known about it, I might have left you alone instead of following you into that alley."

"Hey, I was talking to you!" Namjoon quickly stepped in between you and G Dragon. "This isn't what we're here to talk about. We need to know more about the story you told us."

"Before we begin, I just have one question for Chaeyeon," he said, casually peering around Namjoon at you. "What the hell did you do to end up here?"

"Or, better yet, are you just their bitch?"

Before you could tell what was going on, Namjoon reeled back. You watched as his fist connected with G Dragon's jawline. His head violently flew to the left because of the powerful impact. Namjoon didn't wait for his head to stop moving before he grabbed G Dragon's chin and forced him to look into his eyes.

"You will not talk about her that way," Namjoon growled through gritted teeth. "If you say or do anything else that is disrespectful, I will have the pleasure of killing you myself. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear," G Dragon said, smiling and baring his bloody teeth. Namjoon let go of his chin and angrily walked away. He came to stand on the opposite side of the room, behind G Dragon, but still where you could see him. Namjoon leaned against the wall and nodded to you, as if to encourage you to keep talking.

You cleared your throat, and looked away from Namjoon. You focused on G Dragon, who was sitting politely in front of you. A trail of blood was leading from the corner of his mouth to his chin, which was distracting you.

Here goes nothing...

"So, your real name is Jiyong?" You asked, unsure about how to start questioning him.

"Yes, it's Jiyong," he nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. "Kwon Jiyong. Like I told you, G Dragon is only a nickname."

That's a start, I guess...

"Do you remember meeting me in Daegu?" You asked, gaining more confidence in what you were asking.

"Yes, I remember it," Jiyong nodded. "My friend and I saw you and your friend walking down the street together. It looked like there was somebody following you, but it turned out he was with you."

"Who was your friend? What was his name?" You asked. "I don't think I ever ended up meeting him."

"That was Youngbae, Dong Youngbae," Jiyong answered. "He wasn't as interested in you as I was, so he followed the other boy instead. We've been friends for a very long time."

"What happened to him?" You asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him since then," Jiyong answered, clearly annoyed that you didn't know either. "I suppose your friend took care of him before he came over and ruined our fun."

"Would you have heard if he something happened to him?" You asked. "You said you were close. Someone would tell you if he was in trouble, right?"

"Yeah, that's how it works in Daegu," he nodded, approving your deduction. "We all look out for each other, and we make sure that everybody knows what's going on. If something happened to Youngbae, everyone would know about it, not just me."

"And you didn't hear anything about him before you were brought here, did you?" You asked, wanting to make sure.

"No, I didn't hear anything, but that doesn't mean that something didn't happen to him," Jiyong uncrossed his arms. "He could have been brought here too, for all I know. But, none of your boyfriends will tell me anything."

Namjoon moved from his spot on the wall. You gave him a death stare, which made him freeze in his spot. You slowly shook your head from side to side, and he took the hint. He crossed his arms over his chest, and leaned back against the wall.

Not now. Not while he's cooperating.

"It's like he just disappeared," Jiyong said, completely oblivious to what was going on around him. "Nobody knows where he's at, and nobody's heard from him, but everyone would know if he's in trouble."

"So, he just disappeared?" You asked, the gears in your head working.

"He's not the only one who disappeared, you know," Jiyong said, leaning forward and raising his eyebrows. "The boys who were walking with you through Daegu came back to town late that night."

"Really?" You pretended to be surprised to get him to keep talking. "I didn't know they went back."

"Yeah, but they weren't in the city for long," he said. "They were picked up by a black SUV and taken somewhere else."

"When was the last time that you saw them?"

"I was out with some friends in a bar last night, and they came in saying that they were looking for me," Jiyong said. "So, I got out of there as quickly as I could and hid in one of the back alleys until they left."

"Your friends wouldn't sell you out, would they?" You asked, imagining the kind of people Jiyong could have for friends.

"No, they would never do that," he shook his head. "We all have a system of loyalty. Nobody sells anybody out unless they know exactly what's going on. And besides, those two stuck out like sore thumbs in that bar. You don't trust people that don't fit in."

"Did you see them get into the vehicle?"

"Yeah, but it was kind of weird how it all happened," he said, furrowing his eyebrows. "It was like it was rushed, like neither one of them was expecting it. When they came out of the bar, the car was waiting for them on the side of the street. Somebody opened the doors for them and told them to get in."

You decided not to interrupt. You leaned forward, and waited for him to go on. Now you were genuinely interested.

"But before they could get in the car, the person driving said that there was supposed to be three people, not two," he held up three fingers. "But, the one who opened the door said that they needed to leave--they didn't have enough time to go looking for the third person."

"Then what happened?"

"They left. All of them," he waved his hand in the air, as if pointing out the obvious. "I waited a minute before I went to go back to the bar, but that's when these two asshats jumped me."

Jiyong angrily pointed to Jin and Hoseok, who each gave a different response. Jin only sniffed and looked forward with a stony gaze while Hoseok smiled and waved, as if he was proud of himself. Jiyong scoffed at both of them, and turned back to you.

"And now you're here," you stated, gazing at the concrete room around you. "And you've been here since they brought you in last night."

"Exactly," Jiyong said, smiling pleasantly and nodding his head. "Even though I'm not one for complete and total confinement, it hasn't been all that bad."

"What do you mean?" You asked, tilting your head.

"No matter what happens to me from this point on, I know that I had the pleasure of seeing you one last time before I got sent to hell."

* * * *

"How the hell did you do that?" Jin asked as soon as you were out of the room. "We haven't been able to get a straight answer from him at all. He only told us that he saw Mark and Yugyeom leave Daegu."

"I just listened to him," you said, holding the blindfold over your eyes while Namjoon tied it from behind. "He had some interesting things to say."

"When we tried to question him last time, he didn't do that at all," Hoseok said. "I just don't understand what makes you any different from us. He didn't seem to trust any of us, but he opened up to you for some reason."

You shrugged your shoulders as Namjoon grabbed your hand and pulled you forward. The boys started talking about what you had found out from Jiyong, and you let the steady drone of their voices become background noise in the back of your mind. You didn't need to worry about anything, like they did.

I'm glad that Jiyong is here and safe, even though he's an ass.

Suddenly, something struck you as odd. All of the things that Jiyong had said added up, but there was a piece of information that was missing. It wasn't like Jiyong could have known, but you had figured out what was wrong.

"Namjoon, I just thought of something," you stopped walking and rooted yourself in the floor.

"Listen, Princess, can it wait a second?" He asked, annoyance creeping into his tone. "I don't want to pencil you down for breaking rule thirteen after how you just helped us."

"There were supposed to be three people that got into that car, right?" You ignored him. "But Jiyong didn't know who the third person was."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Hoseok asked, butting into your conversation. "So he didn't know who else was supposed to go with Mark and Yugyeom--what's the big deal?"

"That's exactly it," Namjoon said, realization striking him. "Mark and Yugyeom knew who they were looking for, which is why they went back into Daegu."

"They went back to Daegu to get the third person, because that person didn't know anything about what was going on," you said, covering your mouth with your hand. "I only interacted with one person in Daegu."

"Jiyong is the third person," Namjoon sighed. "It's so unbelievably obvious. How did I miss that?"

"That part doesn't matter," Jin said, joining the conversation too. "All that matters is that we know he was supposed to be the third person, which means that whoever is protecting Mark, Yugyeom, and Jackson also has something to do with him too."

"I bet that's why Youngbae went missing too," you said, shaking your head. "Youngbae was there that day, and he could have seen me. I just don't understand why he disappeared before the rest of them."

"This is all speculation, but after too many coincidences, it all starts to fit together fairly well," Namjoon sighed. "But we can't just stand here all day and try to figure this out."

"And (Y/N)," Jin placed his hand on your shoulder. "Although you've been a tremendous help for us in several ways, we can't ask you to help us with this any more. You don't need to get caught up in what we're doing; it can destroy a person."

"But I want to help!" You said.

You tried to step out from under Jin's hand, but you ended up tripping over your own feet because you couldn't see. Jin quickly steadied you, and sighed.

"That doesn't mean that helping is good for you," Jin said.

"As soon as we get back into the office, you need to forget as much of this as you can," Hoseok said. "You can't go around telling anyone else in the house about him. The three of us, and now you, are the only ones that know about him."

Defeated, you nodded in response to the boys surrounding you. Namjoon lightly patted your back and grabbed your hand. He slowly started pulling you forward again, into the unknown and unseen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 29.1K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
16.5K 755 54
"He might be gone, but the rest of us are still here. That was the past, this is the present." "He didn't have to do it that way. He didn't have to e...
45.3K 1.3K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! โ•โ•โ•ยฐโˆด,*โ‹…โœฒโ•โ•ใ€–โœฐใ€—โ•โ•โœฒโ‹…*,โˆดยฐโ•โ•โ• BTS just opened a new account ju...
200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...