The Truth About Teachers

By TheTruthAboutThem464

The story revealing the truth about life. -------------- Life isn't always what you expect it to be. It isn'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Announcement
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Competition Winner
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

103 2 5
By TheTruthAboutThem464

Austin POV

What the hell did he want?!?!

"Hey, what do you think you're doing stalking me and my girlfriend?"

GIRLFRIEND?! WHAT THE FVCK?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? LAST THING I KNEW DEAN WAS DATING HER 'CAUSE WELL 'CAUSE HE'S DEAN BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!! SINCE WHEN DID LIZ HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!?! LIKE SERIOUSLY SINCE WHEN?!?!?!

"Umm, sorry who are you?"

"I'm Sebastian Fernandez."

"Fernandez?? So you're related to Adelina Fernandez?" Oh my God! What if he's married to Adelina?!?! Then I could make Liz see that and she would dump him!!! Man I sound like some jealous teenager in a chick flick.

Yes, yes you do.

"Yes, I'm her brother. So you know her, then?" Goddamnit!!! I almost had a really good plan!!!

"Yes I do. She's my friend."

"Wow, so who are you?"

"I'm Austin Waters. I work with Adelina."

"So you know Liz?"

"Liz as in Elizabeth Prior?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend." HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!!!!!! WHY DOES THIS GUY JUST WANT TO PISS ME OFF?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?!?!

"Cool anyway I wasn't stalking you. Or Liz, I mean I'm just her friend."

"Really? You weren't stalking me or Liz?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Look dude I don't even know you and I'm not stalking Liz. I was just cruising around town."

"Okay," he finished the conversation. It was obvious he didn't believe me. Oh well.

Then he just drove off.

WHAT THE FVCK?!?!?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER TO COME UP TO MY CAR AND ACCUSE ME OF STALKING HIM AND LIZ AND THEN JUST DRIVE OFF?!?!?!

OKAY MAYBE I WAS STALKING LIZ BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE I WAS KINDA SORTA MAYBE A LITTLE BIT JEALOUS OF HER AND THAT RETARD. AND NOW OH MY FREAKING GOD THEY'RE TOGETHER AS IN THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATING, LIKE THEY'RE ACTUALLY BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!

COULD THE UNIVERSE HATE ME ANYMORE?!?!?

Well Seb, I'm not that easy to get rid of!

"Hey Dean, you busy?"

"Yes Austin, I decided to go horse-riding at midnight. What's up?"

"Come over to my house now. And bring Daniel."

"Cool I'll be there in twenty."

No we aren't crazy I just call them up and they come over to my house no matter what time of day. I swear I could be home sick and they would walk out of a lesson just 'cause I sent a text saying 'hi'.

"ALEC! GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN MY ROOM NOW!!!"

"WHAT?"

"JUST COME TO MY FREAKING ROOM LIKE NOW!!!!"

"WHY?!?!?!"

"JUST COME HERE NOW!!!!"

"BUT IT'S MIDNIGHT!!!!"

"JUST COME HERE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!"

"Hey what's up?" Dean says nonchalantly trying to pretend he didn't hear what just he just heard.

"Hey man," Daniel just awkwardly walks in. Again did no one actually hear that?!?!

Of course they heard that. They're dumb not deaf.

They're not dumb.

Right. You're the dumb one.

If that's true then aren't you dumb.

Says the one who's arguing with his own brain.

OKAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT HATES ME MORE!!! THE UNIVERSE OR MY OWN FREAKING BRAIN!!!

Probably me.

Whatever.

"You two," I pointed at them, "My room now!"

"Yes, sir," they both replied at the same time.

How do they do that like the same thing at the same time. I swear they plan these things when I'm not there.

They walked well the kinda marched into my room while I went to get Alec who still hadn't moved his dumbass into my room.

I kicked open his door, using my amazing ninja skills. Considering I haven't used them since I was like ten, I think I was pretty awesome.

He looked up from his phone and sat up straight on his bed. GODDAMNIT! I wanted him to be behind the door so I could smack it in his face.

"Now what do you want?" He asked. Has he not heard me screaming for the past five minutes?!

"Get your freaking ass into my room!"

"But it's midnight and I'm tired."

"Yeah that's totally why you're on your phone. This is important now just go to my room for god's sake!"

"But why?"

"FOR THE LOVE OF FUDGE! STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN MY ROOM NOW!"

The bastard finally decided to listen to me and walk to my room.

"Okay so what's up?" Daniel asked once we were all there.

"Okay, so you know Adelina's brother, well he's going out with Liz."

"What?! Seb's going out with Liz?!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Since when?!" Dean asked.

"Since four and a half hours ago when they went on a date and supposedly became boyfriend and girlfriend," I informed them.

"I never did like that Sebastian guy," Alec said.

"Dude, you barely knew him," Dean said.

"Wait. Why are you sticking up for him?!?!" I sorta yelled hoping I wouldn't wake up the neighbours.

"Come on man. You barely know the guy. And he's Adelina's brother. How bad can he be?"

"Dean. I don't think you get the point right now. HE'S FREAKING DATING LIZ! THEY'VE BEEN ON ONE DATE AND SUDDENLY THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!"

"Austin, can you really expect Liz to wait around her whole life just so you can grow the balls to ask her out?! What do you expect her do to?!"

He's right.

Shut the fvck up! Why does my brain side with Dean and not me?! My own freaking brain!

"Look, Dean, you can either help me plan Liz break-up with Mr. Fernandez or GET THE FVCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!"

"Fine," he replied simply before walking out of my house.

Oh. Well that's just great. Did not expect that to happen.

"You gonna go after him?" Daniel asked.

"Why would I do that?"

"'Cause he's sort of your best friend?" Alec pointed out.

"Well I got you guys, I don't need Dean."

"So, anyway what's the plan?" Daniel asked. I swear he just keeps asking and asking and asking.

He wouldn't need to if you just told him the goddamn plan!

"Okay so basically I need Dan to ask Liz about her relationship with him. But be subtle. Then find out where their next date is. Then we'll find some dirt about Seb and then Alec you tell Liz about it. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, but why do I have to tell Liz about it?" Alec asked.

"'Cause she would never suspect you doing anything to sabotage her relationship?"

-------------

It's been a week since I told Daniel and Alec about the plan and found out that Liz was dating that douchebag. It's also been a week since Dean walked out on us.

"Hey, find anything about them?" I asked Daniel who was just talking to Liz in the staffroom.

"Well I found out that they're next date is on Saturday in the Bullring. Basically Sebastian wants to treat Liz and spend loads of cash on her on a shopping spree. Also I found out that he's a stunts instructor and co-ordinator." WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT?!?!

"Okay so basically this Saturday you, Alec and I go to Bullring and find some dirt on Seb. Meet me in the car park at ten sharp."

"Cool. Got it."

Dean POV

It's been just over a weeks and none of them have tried to talk to me. But I am aware that Liz and Seb are going on a date on Saturday to the Bullring and knowing Austin, he will be there probably with Daniel and Alec.

------------------

I had been following Liz and Seb for like three hours and I couldn't find anything against Seb or their relationship. To be honest they looked pretty happy but I knew that Liz still loved Austin.

Liz walked into Costa and Sebastian was coming towards me. Shit! Did he see me?

No. I'm good. He was just walking into the men's room. I walked into the men's room a little while after him. I saw Austin, Alec, and Daniel close to the men's room as well. Man how had Seb not noticed them?! They were terrible at this.

I walked into the bathroom and saw Seb staring at me through the mirror. I decided to ignore it.

"Who are you and what are you doing?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you stalking me and my girlfriend?"

"I'm not stalking you. I don't know you. Why would you think that?"

"I just saw you near Costa then you follow me to the washroom."

"Well sorry for liking coffee and needing to pee."

"Who are you?"

"Why would I tell a random stranger who I barely even know my name when he could possibly mug or kidnap me?"

"What's your name?"

"Are deaf or stupid? I already told you, I'm not telling you my name."

"Fine have it your way then."

"What?! Look dude I don't want any troub-" Yeah I got interrupted when his fist made contact with my face. It was so on.

I punched him in the stomach before he tried to put me in a headlock. At that moment Austin, Alec, and Daniel walked in.

Austin got him from behind, Alec rugby tackled him to the floor and before Daniel was gonna punch his face, he got straight back up and pinned both Alec and Daniel to the floor and punched Austin's nose. Then I decided to kick him where the sun don't shine before he could do anything else.

I helped the other three up and we walked back to our cars.

"Hey, thanks again for beating Seb up," Austin said, while trying to get his nose to stop bleeding.

"It's okay. Anyway why would I choose a dick like him over my best friend," I replied.

"Awww," Alec and Daniel said at the same time.

"Shut the fvck up."

"Okay we'll discuss this back at my house," Austin said.

We got into our cars and drove to Austin's house. I just had to make sure that Seb or Liz didn't see me now.

When we got there Austin was freaking out about how Liz would blame him for Seb's injuries.

"Dude don't worry about it. Plus it wasn't that bad," Daniel tried to calm him.

"Yeah. Anyway I brought a takeaway from Nando's," I replied.

"Yes! Okay I am officially calling you the Bearer of Food," Alec celebrated happily.

"Nah the Food Bearer's better," Austin suggested.

"The Bearer of Food!"

"The Food Bearer!"

"Bearer of Food!"

"Food Bearer!"

"BEARER OF FOOD!"

"FOOD BEARER!"

Austin towered over Alec slightly since he was a few centimetres taller.

Daniel and I just watched laughing.

"BEARER OF FOOD!"

"FOOD BEARER!"

"BEARER OF FOOD!"

"FOOD BEARER!"

"Okay since it's my name should I decide?"

"Fine," they both responded.

"I choose Bearer of Food."

"Ha in your face!" Alec yelled.

"Whatever," Austin replied and shrugged it off.

I hadn't heard from the police about Adelina in a while and they weren't actually doing anything at the moment. I didn't know if this was anything to do with school but it was a possibility, so I decided to call Emma.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me, Dean. I was wondering if you knew anything about Adelina's situation."

"I was wondering how long it would take you to call. Would you like to meet up so we can discuss this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I might have some valuable information that you might need. So would you like to meet?"

"Fine we'll go over everything that happened with Adelina."

"Yeah maybe time will heal her."

"What did you do to her?"

"I haven't done anything to her. See you tomorrow at 7:30 my house?"

"Yeah, bye."

"Well welcome to my side." Then I hung up.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!?! LIKE WHAT THE FVCK?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?! SOMETHING'S UP!!!

I turned around to see Austin, Alec, and Daniel staring at me with wide eyes and very confused facial expressions.

Then I realised I didn't tell them what happened to Adelina.

I told them what happened to Adelina and about the phone call with Emma.

"Dude you should have told us," Austin said worriedly.

"I was gonna tell you guys but then everything with Liz and Seb happened and I didn't want to worry you guys."

"We'll be there whenever you need us," Daniel reassured me.

"Yeah, and just tell us if something dodgy happens with Emma tomorrow."

"Thanks guys." I literally had the bestest best mates ever.

These guys changed me. I swear I sound so corny and cheesy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.6K 36
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
15.4K 755 43
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
24.6K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
403K 54.2K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး