Unique & Rejected

Per DeeJaee423

Jazmine or Jaz after being rejected by her mate discovers just how unique she really is. She isn't that shy w... Més

Unique & Rejected
The Beginning
The Mates
Getting Answers
Heat & The Mating Process
The Heartbreak
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Plan
The Transformation
Putting Everything Into Motion
The Plan Begins
The Past Haunts The Present
The Upcoming Execution
The Execution Room
Someone Must Die...But Who
Ted & Julia Must Die
The Creator Still Has Work To Do
Nick's Revelation
Worries Are Surfacing
Meeting Jonathan
If You're Jonathan, Who's The Other Guy?
The Dominance Challenge Begins
Jazmine's Sickness
Selene's Back Story
Upcoming War & Bond Breaking
Nick's Revenge
Pre-War Preparations
The Pups Are Born
The War Is Over
Story Update

Jazmine's Pups

42.5K 1.4K 100
Per DeeJaee423

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I'm still trapped in this darkness, thinking. I have no idea what day it is or how long I've been sleep, but I know I hear Nick's voice everyday. He leaves my side only to run the pack, once his duties are fulfilled he is right beside me. His voice and knowing my pups are save, are the only things that keep me sane.

A bright light brings me out of my thoughts. I don't know why but I feel a calming sensation take over me. Something tells me to walk to it, but as I move closer to it something begins walking towards me. I stop walking and stare at the light in shock. I never thought I'd be able to see these two people; my parents.

Their faces light up as they rush to hug me. There are so many questions running through my mind I don't know where to begin.

We don't have much time. You will get your questions answered later, right now there is something very important we need to talk to you about.

The man that you feel watching you is an  old enemy of ours. He's the man that cursed us to be the Sun and Moon spirits. He wants to get revenge on us through you and your pups.

Your pups will be born on the lunar eclipse. Two of the pups will be born with our powers. They will be stronger than the rest, even you Jazmine. People will try to use their powers against them. You must wake up and prepare yourself for the eclipse it's in three weeks.

They are disappearing before I can completely process the information I had just received. Three weeks. I don't know if I'm ready for them so soon, but I'll get ready for the safety of my pups.

The only problem now is how do I wake up? I've been trying for who knows how long and I haven't had any luck.

I haven't heard from Jade since I've been stuck here. Maybe she'll know how to get out of here.

Jade can you hear me???

Jazmine I've been trying to contact you. Are you alright???

Yes Jade I'm fine, but we need to get out of this darkness. Our pups will be born in three weeks and we need to make sure that they're save before they're born.

Jazmine I'm sorry but I don't know how to get out of here. This is something you did as a defense mechanism. Your body shut down on it's own to protect you. Only you can wake yourself up.

With that in mind I had no idea how I was going to wake myself up. This was all getting so complicated. I was just waiting to wake up from this nightmare.

"Jazmine can you hear me. You're belly has grown so much since you've been asleep. You must be having a bad dream because you cry in your sleep. I wish I could take that pain away. I love you more than words can describe and seeing you laying like this is torture for me."

My mate is pouring out his heart to me and I can't so anything to comfort him. I have to find a way to wake up fast. I can't take this silence anymore.

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

Nick cries silently over his mate's body, knowing there is nothing he can do to help her. Johnny walks in holding Selene's hand beaming proudly, grateful that to have his mate's forgiveness. Once he looks at Nick he let's Selene's hand go and walks over to console his brother.

Nick shrugs him away not wanting to be bothered. "Brother you can't keep ignoring me. I admit that I was too blinded by jealousy and rage that I wasn't thinking clearly. I've apologized to you over and over again, I don't know what more I can do to show you how sorry I am."

"There's nothing you or anyone else can do. My mate is laying there. She can't move and no-one can explain why. I sit here by her side everyday being so close to her yet so far away. I see all those happy people in my pack happy with their mates and I couldn't be more jealous. I should be happy that they are happy and in love, but it only makes me realize that my mate is laying here helpless. I don't want to talk, I don't care if you're sorry, and I don't care to hear anything you have to say. You have your mate with you even after being a dumb ass. Can you imagine your mate laying where mine is helpless?"

Johnny growls at the thought of his mate being anywhere, but by his side. It was then that he understood how his brother felt. The thought of his mate laying where Jazmine was hurt, he couldn't imagine living with it everyday like his brother has. He also finally understood what it was to be a leader. A leader puts on a brave face and handles their responsibilities before concerning themselves with their own personal problems, even though it hurts them they must set the example like his brother had. Johnny had grew another level of respect for his brother, because he didn't think he could be where Nick was right now. Looking at his mate lovingly he kisses her and decides it's best to leave Nick alone with his mate before some pack business comes up and forces him to leave.

~Nick's P.O.V.~

My brother and his mate finally left. I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore. An alpha is supposed to be strong for their pack, but I don't feel strong. How can I expect them to follow my lead if I'm unsure of myself? I look at my mate and decide to whisper in her ear one last time before returning to my office.

"Jaz baby wake up. Everything is falling apart without you. Wolves around the world are beginning to fight for your title as The Creator. I'm worried that something big is gonna happen soon and that I won't be able to protect you in time. Baby if you can hear me give me a sign please move something, anything. The pack is beginning to doubt my leadership and I don't know what to do. Jazmine I need you and I love you baby please wake up and come back to me."

I swallow back my tears and walk towards the door, looking back at my mate one last time before I leave. Silently praying she will hear me when I say, "Jazmine baby I'll make sure you wake up if it's the last thing I do."

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

Hearing my mate's silent promise gives me hope that everything will be ok. I would wake up if not for myself, for my mate. He needed me just as much as I needed him and I wouldn't let him down.

I sit down and think of how I got here. The last thing I remember is the battle with Jonathan and crying in Nick's arms, after that everything goes blank.

"Jade is there anyway to see how I passed out."

"Not that I know of Jazmine, but maybe if you concentrate hard enough you can find out how to get us out of here. It's already been a week Jaz we only have two weeks until our pups are born, and I'm getting worried that we won't wake up in time."

"Don't worry Jade I'll find a way to wake us up in time, I promise."

Not knowing what to do I sit down trying to meditate and calm down. Suddenly I feel this tingling warmth taking over my body. It felt nice to feel something after who knows how long. Then I begin to hear better, before the voices sounded so far away.

Before I have time to register what is happening to me I'm gasping for breath in the infirmary. No one is in my room. I breathe a sigh of relief. I begin trying to move my body. I smile proudly at my round belly. It is a lot bigger than what I remember and that makes me even happier. My pups will be healthy and strong.

I hear everything going on in the pack house and it feels good to be awake. Somehow I knew that Nick was busy, and sad. I wanna change before I see him, I don't want him to see me in this hospital gown.

"Jazmine you did it!!!!!!! I don't even care how you did it."

"I don't know how I did it either. One minute I was trying to calm down, and the next I was awake here."

After the quick check in with Jade I think of how I can get out of here without being noticed. I listen and smell for pack members, but everyone is gone for some reason. The only people here is Nick and the few members in his office, probably a meeting.

I take this opportunity to run upstairs silently to our room. As soon as I open the door I'm overwhelmed with Nick's scent, and I love it. I've missed this room and Nick's scent makes me smile.

I rush to the closet, eager to get dressed and go see my mate. I soon realize that none of my clothes fit me anymore. I then decide to just take some of my black elastic sweat pants and one of Nick's red v-neck t-shirts.

After I'm dressed I follow my mate's scent to his office. I suddenly get nervous that I'm interrupting something important, but then realizing how long it had been since I had seen my mate I didn't care who was in that office. I burst through the door and stood there watching as my mate's face went from anger to joy. He was by my side before I had time to speak. He started hugging and kissing me saying how happy he was and hoping this wasn't a dream.

The sound of a throat clearing brought us back to reality. I turned to the man that cleared his throat and said, "Alpha Marshall it's so nice of you to visit. How's your pack doing in Florida?"

Seeming shocked he replies, "We're doing fine. Thanks for asking Creator." He nods respectfully and follows the rest of the alphas into the kitchen for lunch. Which reminds me that I haven't eaten in ..... I don't even know how long.

"Nick baby how long was I asleep?"

"Ummm.... about a month and a half why babe?"

"We have a lot of stuff we need to talk about over lunch, I'm starved."

He nods and grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen. Nick makes us a plate of sandwiches and takes out a bowl and fills it with chips. He also grabbed a twelve pack of cokes.

Just as he was walking out the door he realized I wasn't following him he turned around looking panicked. He rushes by my side and asks," Jazmine sweetheart is there something wrong?"

I smile and shake my head no. I place his hand on my belly where our pups are kicking. It's the first time either of us had felt them kick. His face glowed with pride and he felt them kick. He bent down and kissed my belly. He then grabs my hand and leads us out of the kitchen. Before we can leave I catch the scent of something I haven't eaten in a while. I follow the scent to the pantry and find a brand new jar of pickle spears. I grab the entire jar, take my place next to my mate, and let him lead the way to our room.

Once we are inside we both eat in a comfortable silence. After we are done I turn to him and take a deep breath.

"Baby this is a long story so please don't interrupt me. While I was asleep I got a visit from my parents. Our pups will be born on the lunar eclipse. Two of them will have the powers of the Sun and Moon spirits and will be strong, even stronger than me. I've been feeling like someone has been watching me for a while now and my parents confirmed that it was. It is an old enemy of theirs and he wants to get revenge on my parents through me and my pups. We need to be prepared because the eclipse is in two weeks."

He looks shocked but then having realized what I said he jumps up and begins pacing. I walk up behind him and wrap my hands around him, leaving them on his chest. I whisper, " I know you're worried Nick I am too, but we can get through this together."

Shaking his head he says, "I'm not worried about him. Nobody will harm you or my pups. I'm worried because the eclipse isn't in two weeks, it's in three days Jaz."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided to end it here. I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I'm back on track and I'm going to be updating regularly now. Hopefully this is a good chapter. Let me know your thoughts.

comment and vote.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

71K 2.9K 111
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters...
229K 9.3K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
3.8K 100 21
He is the most feared werewolf of all time... and to mention is the first and oldest werewolf. She is the rarest wolf of all time. Zelda Faye Davis i...
432K 16.7K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...