Worries Are Surfacing

I just wanted to say a couple of things that stood out to me.

Someone said that Jazmine was a Mary Sue. All I have to say is that if that's how you feel then that is your opinion you don't have to read it.

Someone said they had an idea of what is going to happen. Tell me I wanna know what you think.

Someone told me I was amazing. Well you're amazing too. Keep supporting me and my story is all I ask of my readers.

Someone said that Jade's fur looked funny in their imagination. It might look funny to you, but to me it looked beautiful.

All of the comments were read, but those stood out to me.Anyways back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's P.O.V.

My heart swells with joy knowing that my mate didn't cheat on me. I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen, and with me being pregnant makes me vulnerable. I will have to be on high alert to keep my pups safe.

Unknown P.O.V.

She's no good to me pregnant. I guess I'll have to take one of her precious pups instead. My plans will be pushed back even further now, but when the time is right I will get what I want.

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I have been gone for far too long looking for my mate. The Creator has changed everything around the world. I just wish my brother, Nick, is doing ok. I just want to find my mate and start a family, hopefully it's not too late and she'll accept me.

Nick's P.O.V.

My brother mind linked me telling me that he would be here later on this evening. I haven't told him about me finding my mate let alone her being pregnant. I want to surprise him. Hopefully he and Jazmine get along.

Jazmine's P.O.V.

Nick tells me his brother Jonathan is coming over later this evening. I want to make a good impression because his entire family will be here to welcome him back. I've never been nervous because I've never had time to be. I think this pregnancy is finally starting to weigh on my emotions. I just hope that nothing goes wrong at dinner tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but it had to be short because the next chapter brings a lot of things together.

Comment and vote.