The War Is Over

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

We arrive and see complete chaos. Everyone is fighting and I'm ready to join in on the action. I shift and attack anyone that crosses my path.

I look up and see Luke smirking at the scene unraveling before him. I begin slowly making my way over to him.

Soon I'm standing in front of Luke with blood dripping  from my mouth. We begin circling each other, looking for weaknesses.

"Are you ready for this pup?"

Instead of responding I bite his leg and throw him back. I watch as it heals, and he runs back at me. He jumps up and I move to the side quickly, but not quickly enough to avoid a kick to the jaw.

I involuntarily whine from the pain. I think he broke my jaw. I run at him again, but this time he jumps on my back. He squeezes so tightly that I feel my ribs break. I roll on my back in an effort to squish him, but he somehow moves out from under me.

I hear my pups crying and look to see if they're ok. Luke took the opportunity to throw a combination of punches. It all happened so fast and I was too distracted to move.

I stumble back, seeing black spots in my vision. I try to focus just on Luke, but my pups are all I can think about.
Luke runs at me again, but this time I'm ready. I move out the way and bite his arm. I hold it in my mouth and shake him around madly, eventually his arm comes off.

He screams in agony. I run at him again, but somehow he kicks my feet out from under me. He climbs on top of me and starts choking me.

"Look what you've done to me you little bitch!!!"

He's screaming in my face. The black spots return to my vision, but this time they won't go away.

I'm slowly losing consciousness when I hear my pups crying again. Somehow I gain the strength to get Luke off of me.

He tries to jump over me but I bite his foot and pull him back down. I get over him and for the first time I can see the fear in his eyes.

"Please don't kill me! I had no choice! The witch queens daughter Selene she made me do it!"

He pleads with me, but I immediately know he's lying. I shake my head and growl in his face. There's absolutely no way I'm letting his get away with this.

I literally bite his head off and drop it next to his lifeless body. Just to be safe I rip his heart out and drop it next to his head.

As soon as I know there's no more danger I collapse from exhaustion. I hear the fighting stop around me, and feel myself being lifted off the ground and carried away.

~ Nick's P.O.V.~

Once the fighting has stopped I know it's because Jaz killed Luke. I get everyone into the house safely, but Jaz is nowhere to be found. I go to our pups, assuming that she'd be there. I open the door and see Andy, but no Jazmine.

I run back outside to where I saw,her last. I walk over Luke's dead body and I smell her scent in the woods. I follow it all the way to the big tree, but it strangely disappears like she vanished.

I run back to the castle where everyone is waiting for me. I run around the castle and look for her more thoroughly, but I still can't find her. Soon I'm back where I started with no Jaz. Everybody is looking at me like I've gone crazy. I just look at them and say the three most devastating words I've ever said.

"Jaz is gone."

~Unknown P.O.V.~

While everyone is busy fighting I cease my opportunity to take Jazmine. She's collapsed from the fight. She looks so weak and battered, but I can feel her slowly healing.

I stop by a big tree and sit her down. I inject this chemical to stop her from healing, takes away her powers, and takes away her scent.

I run to the outskirts of her territory to a little town. I bring her to my fathers cabin. I lay her down and slowly undress her. I take a second to marvel at her beautiful body.

"My love, I finally have you all to myself. Now that I've got you, you'll never leave my side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the war is finally over and so is this book. There will definitely be a sequel I just don't know when exactly. I would like to thank a few fans

Vanna412323    lilalover200    Pink_Skull_Queen    Ashfully_Crazy    a_dream    latashab

Just to name a few. 

I am in the process of writing two other stories, but the sequel to this one is in the making I just don't know when it will be published.

I'm sorry that the last chapter is so short but it needed a vague short ending to lead into the next story. It will be titled Unique & Found. 

Let me know your thoughts.

Comment and Vote.

Until we meet again Unique & Rejected readers.