Guilty Love

Από fiqah0812

Περισσότερα

Guilty Love
Epilogue
Episode 1 - Sweet Melody
Episode 2 - Encounter
Episode 3 - Saviour
Episode 4 - Problems
Episode 5 - Interest in Mayumi
Episode 6 - L.Joe & Mayumi
Episode 7 - Keita & Halmeoni Yun
Episode 8 - L.Joe sudden action
Episode 9 - Mayumi is her name
Episode 10 - Envious
Episode 11 - Shopping with Changjo
Episode 12 - Trouble in school
Episode 13 - Following Her
Episode 14 - L.Joe and Halmeoni Yun
Episode 15 - Little Boy Encounter
Episode 16 - Attacked
Episode 17 - Confession
Episode 18 - Sports Day
Episode 19 - Mistook
Episode 20 - L.Joe's Hurt!
Episode 21- Hospital
EPISODE 22 - L.JOE & CHANGJO
Episode 23 - Snow kiss
Episode 24 Secret ♡
Episode 25 - Star Search Part 1
Episode 26 - Star Search Part 2 + Some trouble
Episode 27 - Star Search Part 3
Chapter 28 - Between ChangJo & L.Joe
Episode 29 - Abducted
Episode 30 - Worries
Episode 31 - Mission to save Mayumi
Episode 32 - Trapped
Episode 33 - A Shot
Episode 34 - Being a Leader
Episode 35 - Lunch
Episode 36 - I Fall For You
Episode 37 - Heartbroken
Episode 38 - Concert
Episode 39 Cool Performance
Episode 40 It's Official
Episode 41 - Reporters
Episode 42 - L.Joe & Mayumi
Episode 43 - Let's say our Goodbyes
Episode 44 - Moving Away
Episode 45 - Love
Episode 46 - Accept me
Episode 48 - Small Step Led to Bigger Step

Episode 47 - Pretty You

22 0 0
Από fiqah0812

That afternoon, L.Joe got ready to head back to his company for a dance practice. He wore the clothes that had been dried and while he was getting ready, he noticed Mayumi was whipping something up in her small kitchen. When he was done getting ready, he walked over to the kitchen and saw that she was making pancakes. He leaned against the table and watched her making them.

*She's really pretty when she's cooking..♡* L.Joe thought with a smile.

Mayumi then turned around and handed a plate with a couple of pancakes topped with maplw syrup to him.

"Here. Eat before you go for your practice," Mayumi said to him.

"Thanks," L.Joe felt grateful and took the plate.

He then looked around the room to search for a small table to eat.

"Hey, do you have that small table that we can eat out food?" L.Joe asked.

"It's over at that corner," She pointed over at the corner.

L.Joe looked to where she pointed and went over. He carried the small table and put it near the kitchen. He then placed his plate on the table and sat down. Mayumi glanced over and noticed that he didn't touch his pancakes.

"You can start eating first," Mayumi told him.

"I'll wait for you. We'll eat together," L.Joe said.

"I've already eaten my share earlier on. You can just start eating yours," Mayumi insisted he eats his breakfast.

L.Joe didn't talk back and took out his phone for a distraction. For a few minutes, she noticed that he had yet to eat his pancakes. She sighed and said to herself *He really won't start eating unless I eat with him...right?*

She hurriedly but calmly served herself a piece of pancake drizzled with maple syrup on her plate. She walked over to the table and sat down across him. L.Joe saw her plate and put away his phone.

"Let's dig in," L.Joe smiled happily and ate while smacking his lips.

She took a bite with her fork while watched him ate with amazement. Then, her lips curved a small smile when he enjoyed his breakfast.

After breakfast, Mayumi decided to head out. L.Joe followed her out. As soon as she locked the door, she turned to face him and said,"Good luck...for your concert."

L.Joe then grabbed her hand and handed an exclusive ticket in her hand.

"Come for our concert, okay?" L.Joe smiled and winked before rushing off.

Mayumi scrutinized the ticket and looked up to see L.Joe had already gone. She then put that inside her purse and off to her to-do list for today.

=========

Mayumi had practiced her performance very hard and had almost perfecting her song. The music teacher was very proud of her and suddenly thought of a good idea to boost the performance.

"A...dance??" Mayumi couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Yeah, A dance. Just a simple one will do," The music teacher grinned at her idea.

"But in this short notice, I don't think it's possible..Besides, I don't know how to dance that well..," Mayumi confessed.

"Well...how about this song? This song only requires simple moves," She handed the music sheet to her.

"...But this..is a duet..," Mayumi looked at her.

"It doesn't mean you have to do a duet.. You can make this a solo," The music teacher suggested while thinking of what happened earlier on with L.Joe.

========

Before Mayumi went for practice, L.Joe had met with her music teacher to discuss about her performance.

"Please let her dance to this song," L.Joe pleaded.

"I don't know...L.Joe shii..I have never seen her dance before," Her music teacher scratched her head.

"It's quite a simple song. Ask her to watch this video. She can just do the chorus before my rapping starts," L.Joe turned on his phone and showed the youtube video.

Her music teacher nodded to the beat and was impressed. But she suddenly paused it and looked at him while saying,"What if she rejects this idea?"

"Didn't you want her to be chosen for the Overseas programme at Julliard School?" L.Joe asked earnestly.

"Well..yeah..But..," She hesitated and L.Joe continued,"It's perfect. They will think she's a well rounder and will definitely be accepted in that prestigious school."

Her music teacher nodded again and agreeing to what ever he said as it did make sense. Then a question struck and she folded her arms across while smirking,"Why are you so eager to help her?"

At her sudden question, he started to panic but stayed calm while replying,"She's my friend...Of course, I want to help her..."

Her music teacher stared at him with suspicion but fortunately she said with a smile,"Well, that's good. She's very fortunate to have a friend like you."

L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

========

Back in the music room,

"You just have to dance to this chorus till the rap part," Her music teacher showed the youtube video.

"Hmm..It..looks easy...," Mayumi muttered.

"So you'll do it?" She asked eagerly.

"Fine..I'll do it..," Mayumi sighed.

"Great!!" She grinned happily.

"Yay...," Mayumi sighed while re-watching the video.

======

On the other hand, L.Joe and the Teen Top members were practicing hard for their concert. When they finished practicing, they rest for a while except for L.Joe.

"Yah, take a break," CAP said to him.

"Yeah hyung. You've been practicing since morning," Ricky said worriedly.

"I'll rest later. Just let me perfect this move first," L.Joe looked into the mirror while perfecting his solo moves.

"L.Joe hyung, how are you and Mayumi shii?" Niel asked while drinking water.

"Everything's okay," L.Joe told them.

"Are you two officially going out?" CAP asked.

"Maybe..," L.Joe seemed unsure.

"Maybe she needs time," ChunJi talked.

"Yeah," L.Joe smiled to himself but then noticed the look on ChangJo's face.

=======

After practice ended, L.Joe approached ChangJo and asked,"Hey maknae ah, you okay?"

"...Yeah..Why shouldn't I be..?" ChangJo forced a fake.

L.Joe knew what was going on and said,"You...still like her don't you?"

ChangJo's ears pricked when he heard that but he gave a fake chuckle while saying,"No..."

"You're lying, I can tell," L.Joe put his hand on his shoulder.

ChangJo stopped whatever he was doing and gave a slight nod.

"...I'm sorry..I really didn't know you like her that much..I-," L.Joe felt apologetic and ChangJo cut his sentence off,"No worries, hyung. It's...all in the past. I still like her...but not to the extent to how much you love her. I'm happy for you. You finally get her to like you."

L.Joe looked at him and ChangJo gave a small sincere smile. L.Joe returned a smile and embraced him while saying,"I'm sorry..And thank you ChangJo ah."

ChangJo embraced him back and his heart still sank.

=======

A few days before Mayumi's performance, L.Joe decided to head down to her practice after he ended his concert. He hid behind the door and peeked through the door. He watched her practiced her dancing and was impressed that she got the moves. Just then someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Ah! Teacher. Annyeonghaseyo," L.Joe greeted politely.

"Why are you secretly watching her practice? You can just come in and -," Her music teacher was about to open the door when he stopped her.

"No. I want to surprise her during the performance," L.Joe told her.

"Surprise?" She raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah. It's better that way. She won't do it if she found out it was my idea," L.Joe scratched his head.

"Hey, You should let her know. Didn't you do all this for her sake?" She asked.

He nodded and she noticed his face turning red. Now, she knows what was going on and she laughed a little which made him looked at her with curiosity.

"You like her, don't you?" She guessed correctly.

When he heard that, he quickly denied but his face getting more flushed. She teased him more and he decided to head off, giving excuse that he had something to do. Then, the music teacher shouted,"Hey L.Joe~ I think you and her make a sweet couple!"

As soon as he had her support, he smiled to himself and continued to walk off.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

91.1K 2.8K 15
Will You Love Me? Από jooee-yoonyul

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.7K 36 6
66.7K 3.1K 22
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘. warning: ☠︎︎ smut ☠︎︎ cussing/bad language ☠︎︎drinking ☠︎︎boyxboy ☠︎suicidal thoughts/actions ☾ low...
12K 293 11
L.Joe and Chunji are both members of the Korean boygroup 'Teen Top'. They live a life fueled by music and dance as do all other idols, but somewhere...