with one click my life totall...

By laurenS

More

With one click my life totally changed-- (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)
With one click my life totally changed - 2 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)
With one click my life totally changed - 3 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)
With one click my life totally changed - 4 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)
With one click my life totally changed - characters
With one click my life totally changed - 5 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)
With one click my life totally changed - 6 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)
SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!- 7

SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!- 8

2.8K 96 63
By laurenS

I'm so sorry I didn't uplaod sooner, I was looking in books and on the internet interestig stuff about spies to make this a story with a lot of different things :)

Vote & comment plzz :)

Chapter 8

We arrived at my house, and said good bye to each other; then William left, leaving me standing at the doorframe. I went inside my house. I think that this was the worst date. (You would think that I was exaggerating, but this was my first and last date. I know, I shouldn't close to every single man for having one bad experience but I was like this; damaged. A person who couldn't trust anybody because all the people I used to love left me.

I went to the kitchen because I was really hungry, well... that was William's fault, he didn't even let me finish my dinner at the restaurant. I opened the fridge and there was a lot of food in there; Maria knew me really well. I took some meat that had some sort of gravy on it and some pasta that was in a closed bowl.

I grabbed a plate and served some of the food in there; I took the food and put it in the microwave. I turned around while I was waiting for the food to be ready, and that was when I noticed...

Another big and white envelope was at the dining room table beside a bottle of bottled water; it seemed that the bottle was keeping the envelope in its place. The envelope was the same as the one I got yesterday with my schedule on it. I grabbed it and read what it said.

To: Miss J. Stevens

I opened it with my teeth. Inside the envelope was a single white sheet, It had written on it another schedule. Are they kidding me? We are going to have more classes tomorrow, and they are all different from the ones I got today? I don't think I will survive till the end of the semester.

There were some weird classes, with only the initials written on the schedule. How was I supposed to learn all those languages and also deal with the other classes?

So for tomorrow I got: Japanese, Arabic, Korean and Italian (This is going to be great! Note the sarcasm. It isn't that I wouldn't like to learn those languages. I mean they seem really interesting and all, but for Christ sake! I was already learning Chinese, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese. I think that my brain is going to explode!) It is impossible for them to think that we can learn all that. Are they insane?

The other classes were S & C (with my last experience I didn't think that this one was something about spelling) the other one was HCS (Which I hope had something to do with Health Care. Yeah! Like if that was going to happen) and the last one was ET & T. I wouldn't put my brain in overdrive by trying to decipher all this things. (I know. I should be thinking like a spy, but I was really hungry)

I left the schedule at the dining table and went to the kitchen because of the microwave's alarm. I grabbed the bottled water and opened it to take a sip while I waited the food to not be so hot. Suddenly I started to feel really dizzy, and by the next second I felt how blackness swept through me.

I woke up and found myself lying on the floor in my kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked myself. I got up from the floor and I noticed that the sun was already out. Are you shitting me?! I ran upstairs to my bedroom. I looked at my clock and it said 6:45 am. No way! I'm so late, they are going to expel me. I already lost my Japanese class!

I ran to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of loose jeans and a big shirt that said "I'm the kind of woman that when I woke up, the devil says * Oh crap, she's up" I thought it was hilarious when I bought it.

I grabbed a pair of panties, a white bra, and a pair of white socks. I ran to my bathroom, undressed myself and got inside the shower without even complaining that the water was cold as hell.

I got out of the shower and I was freezing; I quickly grabbed a towel and dried my body with it. I put on my clothes and got out of the bathroom, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair without bothering in putting it in a pony tail.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a pair of sneakers that were beside the living room. I grabbed my schedule, and noticed that the bottled water was still on the floor. I didn't bother to pick it up, If I didn't want to be late for my next class I have to get out of there quickly.

I grabbed my car keys and went to the garage.

I was inside my Range Rover waiting for one of the lights to turn green. Thank god I always have a pair of my huge glasses inside my car; also I always carry some lip gloss and body lotion. I put some of it on when the light turned green.

I was going over the speed limit, but I didn't care; I needed to get to the second period at least in the middle of it.

In about 15 minutes I got there. At 7:09 I was going through the gates of the school. There was a group of people beside two helicopters... Wait were those my classmates? As I got nearer I could see Alexander's smirk (Yep. Those were my classmates) what were they doing there?

I got into the parking lot and turned off my car. I ran to where all of my classmates were standing.

"Glad you could join us Miss Stevens" said a tall and slim woman. She was beautiful. She had beautiful gray eyes and long and curly red hair. Her skin was a subtle pink. I thought she was gorgeous, but the glare that she was giving me was really scary.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep and..." "That is not an excuse Miss Stevens" she cut me off with a severe tone.

"This academy does not allow this kind of behavior, and you will be punished"

"Okay" I said with my head down. (I know I'm always trying to confront people, but this woman was utterly scary. I think she could kill me with only a move of her wrist)

Everybody was staring at me, and I could see that Alexander was enjoying this. William was beside him, and he was just staring at something else to his right, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Your punishment will be... doing the task that we are about to do without any kind of knowledge about it, and if you can't manage to solve it you will fail the class" WHAT! Is she serious? Well it was fun while it last for a day. WOW, I must be breaking some kind of record.

"Okay" I said a little bit happy. I mean, I was a bit tired about getting up so early and all. This took the woman by surprise, I think she expected me to cry and beg her for letting me stay.

"Okay" she said

"Everybody go to the helicopters. Now!" She told us in which helicopter we will be boarding. Alexander and William were on the same one. Guess who was the lucky one to get in the same helicopter? Me! (Yay! Note the sarcasm)

There were two positive things about this:

1. The teacher wasn't on this helicopter

2. Allison was in this one too.

I turned to look at her "Hi" I said

"Hi" she said back. She looked a little bit nervous

"Are you okay?" I asked her

"You shouldn't worry about me, the one who is going to fail the class is you. You should have come earlier, I don't want you to get expelled"

"Oh, it's okay. I'm going to be fine" She smiled at me.

The Helicopter began to go up.

"You should be worried, there is no way that you are going to finish the task" Alexander told me.

"Aw... are you going to be sad when I get expelled?" I asked him with my best puppy eyes.

"Ha! Of course not, I just thought that you were going to be a nice competition... but I guess not. I thought that the headmaster let you get in here in the middle of the semester because you were good at this"

I turned away from him and looked at Allison "Is it weird to get in St. Peter at the middle of the semester?"

"Of course it's weird, most of the new students get in here till the next year. How did you get in here? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything... If you don't want to tell me is okay"

"No, it is not rude. The bad part is that I don't know why I got in here"

"Were you super intelligent in your last school?"

"Ha, ha. Nope, I think my GPA is between 1.7 and 2.4"

"Are you serious!? They asked me to get a perfect GPA, if I didn't got it I wouldn't be accepted in here"

"Really?" I looked away and noticed that all the others that were on the helicopter were staring at me with wide eyes (I think they asked them a perfect GPA as well)

We were 10 people on the helicopter: the pilot, the copilot, Alexander, William, Allison, two other girls that looked like sluts, other guy who look cute with his shaggy blond hair and big brown eyes, and a soldier who was beside the door of the helicopter. (I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a black balaclava)

"Well are you like a computer geek or something?" Allison asked me

"Well if you refer to a geek to a person who knows how to turn the computer on and off and send e-mails... I think I am, if not I don't think so"

"Mmm... I know" she said snapping her fingers. "Are you like really good at sports, like you could get in the Olympics or something?"

"No. I think I will consider myself average in that one too"

"You shouldn't be here" one of the sluts said "You are going to be only a disgrace for this school, I don't know why you even bother to apply in here"

"Well, for your information, I didn't applied" That comment won the attention of everybody in the helicopter.

"You didn't?" asked William. (Well, well... look who is talking to me again) I was about to answer him when the soldier spoke.

"Listen kids, as you know this is your S&C class, which means Surveillance and Counter surveillance (Oh! So that was S&C meant) I'm here to tell you some basic instructions" he turned to look at me.

"I know you aren't supposed to know anything about it, but this is basic stuff. I'm not telling you how you can do it, just what you should be looking for"

"Okay" I said

"Okay, so this is the deal. For this task you have to apply your knowledge about surveillance. Your teacher Miss. Green wants you to go into different places that she chose. In those places you have to spot the agents that are in there. You are 15 students so you will be divided in five groups of three"

"The first group is going to be... Allison, Jennifer (who was the slut who talked to me a few moments ago) and Tomas (He was the boy with shaggy blond hair) the second group will be... Alexander, William (Please don't say Jade... please) and Jade" "Shit!" I muttered under my breath

"What did you say?" asked me the soldier

"Oh! Nothing" I smiled at him

"Ashley you are going to be in a group with other two from the other helicopter"

"Okay" said the other bimbo

"Okay. First group, we will drop you near the Museum of Modern Art. You have to find 10 agents that are hiding there; you must take a picture of them without them noticing. They don't know who you are, so if they spot you, you will fail. If you can't find the 10 agents you will also fail. You have one hour to come back to the point where we left you. The same instructions are for group two, but we are going to leave you near Grand Central Terminal" He turned to look at me.

"Miss Stevens you will have to find those agents on your own, it doesn't matter that you are with Alexander and William you can not cooperate with them. Are

we clear?"

"Yes Sir"

Whar do you think about it? Vote and comment plz! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like