Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Wrapped
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

Photograph

4.5K 235 34
By manifest

The screens monitors blinded me eyes but what I saw widened my eyes.

Pictures and photographs were shown on the small screens .Slideshow after slideshow in each different screen appeared different pictures in different times.

Everywhere ,my eyes touched I saw pictures.

They were all pictures of me.

Pictures of when I was small . Notes written below it showing the time and place I was there.

Playing with Cori.

Hanging out with Diego after school.

Cleaning . Shopping.Laughing. Walking.Helping.Talking.The list was endless,in how many different angles they took of me.

So many photos,so many side notes,comments.

The only screen that was still black was the big one in the middle,but it had a green button on its center.

My trembling hand reached out to touch and the screen started to play before my widened eyes.

Cori stood in her favorite pink dress,that costed her three months worth of work at peoples houses to purchase it. She was standing shyly inside of an entrance of a club.

"Cori Placida has entered the building Eduardo.", I hear Todd say through a recording .

"Make sure she doesnt go anywhere ,keep in her sight.", Eduardos voice commands.

"Pete escort her to the VIP lounge.", Adam instructs.

"Got it.", Pete responds ,and I watch Pete making his way through the crowd towards and points upwards .My gaze follows were he is pointing at and I see Eduardo surrounded by beautiful women but it seems he isnt paying attention to them.

I return my eyes to Cori who smiles slyly and follows Pete.

"Did you see that look man?", Todd exclaims his voice sounding surprised.

"Yes.", Eduardo responds.

"Do you think she knows.", Todd asks worridely

"She is a Placida and a Hutchinson ,I wouldnt be surprised if this bitch knows everything. She has been spotted leaving the Rumanos house numerous times. They are fucking rats.", Adam says

"Lets just finish what we are supposed to do ,and leave it all up to her.Eduardo you should leave ,before she opens her mouth.", Adam suggests.

"Got it.", Eduardo says and when Cori is not looking he leaves exiting from a back door.

"Edo take her to bedroom ,Pete get the phone and throw it on the bed.", I hear Todd say .

"Yes boss.", They both simotaneously answer.

I watch as Cori is gestured to another location and she is steered the opposite way that Eduardo departed from.

The video cameras follows her down the hall,and the screens turn into the bedroom,Cori enters the room and sits down on the bed without looking over it.

She sits down for the longest time and you cpuld tell when she gets restless because she lays down ,her head besides the phone now. Her eyes widen and grab the sleek looking phone,and quickly hides it in her purse.

"Cesar tell her that Eduardo left,and escort her out.", Adam says the exact moment after she hides the phone.

"Did she get the phone?", Eduardo asks and I hear like car doors being closed in the background where he is located at.

"Yes she did.", Adam answers him.

A new video pops up after that one .

Its was a camera footage of Cori and I in the cells ,and when the guards come and gets us.The scene follows us as we walk to Eduardos office.

I want to look away when I see how Cori fights against the guards,and I try to rescue her .

How Eduardo has us all lined up ,telling everyone to leave except me,and when he makes me sit down across his desk pulling out some papers.

My eyes widen ,when I see Eduardo expertly sliding another document under the ones that are showned to me ,when Im looking down at my lap,contemplating the deal.

But thats not the only thing I didnt notice but two men who stepped in the room silently close to the door.And they both point their guns at me ,and Im totally oblivious to it .

They lower them when they see me grabbing the documents and signing them quickly before Eduardo can change his mind.

The video goes backwards and closes in on the document Eduardo sneaked and I see its Marriage Licence.

And before I could looka t it closely all the screens turned black again leaving me in the darkness.

"No...no..no ..no ", I chant backing away from where I stood.

"It-it cant! No!", I hypervaliate,as I feel the darkness incasing me .

"I cant - I cant.", I say ,shaking my head quickly as I start to struggle to breathe,my hand reaches frantically behind me as I try to find the handle,once I do I rip it open almost falling.

I race to the elevator and press it hard ,before any of the guards can see me which most likely they are .

I NEED TO BE ALONE! I DONT KNOW!I DONT KNOW!

I scream in my head.

I enter it and close it ,heading straight to my bedroom,when I am stopped by a person waiting for me.

"A-alex.",I whisper and watch as she turns around with a sad look in my direction her hands extended.

"D-dont. Get your stuff .Were leaving.", I grit out ,and she doesnt say anything and nods her head,walking away.

I open the door,but Im stopped when I hear my name.

"Violet!Wait!", I hear Sabrina say behind me ,I turn around to face her and see how shes in a bright red dress,that looked beautiful on her.

"Sabrina?What are you doing here?", I ask her suspiciuosly,looking around but finding no one next to her.

"Oh wow.Wow you look stunning.", Serena complements me ,as she stops to gawk at me,from her mini jog towards me in those killer high heels of hers.

"Is there something wrong?", I ask her ,gesturing for her to come inside,which she does.

"Oh no ,I was just excited to see you and I finally discov- Are you alright Violet?", Sabrina asks me stopping in her excited chant.

"N-no I-im just trying to wrap my head around something.", I say shaking my head frantically as I clasp my hands in fists behind my back.

"Well,maybe this will cheer you up a little!", Sabrina squeals giddly,gesturing towards the rectangular object she was holding.

Her hands reached out , extending the unknown object towards me .

"What is this ?", I asked her curiously , reaching for it .

"My mother she - said something about letting her explain . I don't know why , if you ask me .", Sabrina said shrugging .

I looked at her , then down to object and ever so slowly I peeled it back .

It was black photo frame .It had no decoration of sorts, it was medium sized. Nothing stood out from the frame.

I looked down at the photo .

There sat three females , one was a younger looking Fabiola , on the left . Another women had brown hair that looked too familiar to me like I had seen her before but when my eyes focused on the one in the middle , I gasped, my eyes widening at the young lady her face showing nothing but happiness.

Her radiant smile was towards the camera , hugging her friends with all she had , her eyes twinkling with one can only call love .

My fingertip , trembled as it hovered her face tracing it .My eyes wide ,as I gulped. My mind and my heart both in different directions.

"The resemblance ...Crazy isn't it ?",Sabrina says behind me ,her face lookimg down at the photo in my hands.

"W-who is she ?", I manage to barely whisper. My throat feeling dry all of a sudden.

"That's is my dearest friend Aina Constensi ", Another woman's voice answered behind us.

I whirled around , seeing Fabiola de Escoperto enter the room , her hands clasped in front of her . In a black sleeve dress. Her eyes trained on me as she steps closer towards us. Her face showing nothing .

"Aina Constensi.", I repeat , looking down at the frame . To Aina face again.

"Yes , the one in the middle . ", She answered me not giving much detail .

"S-she l-looks s-. I look like her .", I say breathing heavily .

The room turns silent and all I can hear is the pounding of my heart .

"I-i dont understand", I say confused,looking up at Fabiola. Pleadingly.

"After meeting you outside , I must admit for a brief second I believed you with her .The same eyes , the same hair color ,the same face. Even the way you act is the same,hold yourself . I apologize for my lack of control that night but when you looked at me ,confused , I realized you weren't her . Because it wasn't possible ,so once we departed I called her immediately. ", Fabiola tells me .

"You called her - She's still alive .", I breathed , my voice sounding surpised.

"Yes , she does . ", Fabiola said nodding once ,continuing to give nothing else.

I looked down at the frame , and for fraction of a second I could believe that it was me . I looked like her ,little details here and there that we didnt ,like our lips.

"Why do I look like her ?", I asked her .

"That night she wasn't going to attend the event - for she almost never does,except in dire occasions.But once I told her about you she came to the party . Only to find that you had left . ", Fabiola continuing the story but I didn't care , I wanted to know why I looked like her !

"Why do I look like her !?", I demanded.

"She came into the room demanding to know where you were ",Fabiola continued.

"Tell me why ?!", I shouted , but her words weren't quieted by my loud voice .So I was able to hear her completely

"Only to find out , that the families enemy , the Millas heir , had taken her ... Daughter ", Fabiola voice whispered.

Making my heart drop .

PEEPS I DONT WHY BUT THE FULL CHAPTER ISNT LOADING FOR SOME  IF IT DIDNT START WITH

THE SCREEN MONITORS...

THEN YOU NEED TO RELOAD IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
28.6K 498 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
969K 24.1K 31
Cover credit : meha-k "You are married to me now, Violet Stone. Me, The Damian Salvatore. Don't you dare to defy me. I have every right to do each an...
555K 12K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...