My Only ONE [Book 1] // Kim Y...

By eassszzygyeom_

Status : completed "All guys out there has to ask me for permission if they want to date you" [Started : 8 Fe... More

01 Seoul
02 DOG
03 How did he know?
04 Ice cream
05 Discuss
06 Date
07 Gentleman? No?
08 Trouble
09 Treat
10 Happy
11 Dumb
12 Skip
13 unexpected
14 Fun day?
15 Confession
16 Eat
17 Sena
18 Comfort
19 Care
20 Stalker
21 Jackson
22 Club
23 annoying Park Jin Young
24 Dream
25 awkward
26 Shopping
27 Worried
28 Late
29 Rain
30 Where are you?
31
32
33
34 Partner
36 Heartbeat
37 Skip
38 P.R.O.M
39 Broken
40 Ignore
41 Fault
42 Know
43 I'm sorry for everything
44 Miss
45 Surprise !
46 Game
47 change
48 Move On
49
50 Wish the best
51 Please take care of her
52 he's back
53 Move
54 Goodbye Kim Yugyeom
ATTENTION!!????
Re - editing !
NEW BOOK COMING
NEW BOOK

35 Sigh

2.6K 115 34
By eassszzygyeom_

I make my way to Yugyeom's house which is still dark and silence so I bet they're not here.

I walk to Bambam house which is just a few houses away from Yugyeom's house.

knocking the door twice and the door already wide open.

There stood Jackson,right in front of the door while looking at me shockingly.

"Hwakyung"he murmured.

"Jackson..why are you skipping school today?"I ask,wanting an answer for the question that had disturbed my mind this whole day.

"Come on in"he ask me to come in.

As I step into the house,I saw Bambam and Yugyeom happily playing football video games in the living room.

"Yaaah!this is what you all do this whole day?"I yell.Both of them stop playing the video game and stare me.

"Uh?when did you come?"Bambam ask, staring at me in confuse.

"Why don't you go to school?"I repeat the same question when Jackson didn't give me any answer.

"Urghh we're too lazy to go"Bambam grin.

"Yaaah come on!start it again!"Yugyeom shout and continue playing the video game again without Bambam ready.

"Yahh!wait for me!"Bambam groan and join in too.

A few minutes later,Yugyeom scored a 'GOAL' and scream happily,leaving the sour Bambam there.

"Okayy... 2:1"Bambam said while his eyes glued on the screen.I stare Jackson who was just standing next to me while grinning at me.

"Heyy"Jackson elbow me.I give him a what do you want expression.

"I miss you"he whisper in my ear.

"If you miss me why don't you go to school?"I ask half pouting and folded my arm.

"I want to go to school just now but Yugyeom and Bambam drag me here and say that Yugyeom didn't heal yet"he explain.

No wonder he is wearing his school unform.

"So...he still didn't healed?"I raise my eyebrow,cannot believe with what I heard and what I saw with my eyes.I turn my gaze to Yugyeom who is focusing himself on the screen.

"Ermm..did he look sick?"Jackson say sarcastically, looking at Yugyeom who was focus playing the Xbox."don't you miss me too?"he ask, curving his lips into a smile.

"Why should I?"

"So..if you don't miss me,why did you find us until here?"he nudge me again and this time,I feel like almost fall but he quickly grab me by my wrist."sorry"

"I just...worried"

"We're not your son to you to worry about us"he reply, smirking."aww just admit that you miss us!"he said and this time a bit louder than before.

"Why should I miss you?you always visit me at the hospital almost everyday until I nauseated staring your face"I said and sit on the couch behind me.He follow me after that.Sitting next to me while his gaze still on me.

"It's okay if you don't want to admit it"he grin.

"Admit what?I already said that I didn't miss you!"I shout.

"It's okay Hwakyung...I know it"he grin."umm...do you already have a partner to the prom?"he start to ask.and this time about the prom.

"Urm...yes"I answer and I can't no longer see his smile as his smile has faded.

"Who?"ask him.

"Jinyoung"he look at me unbelievable.

"That guy?that playboy guy?are you serious Hwakyung?"he ask, looking at me deeply into the eyes.

"Yess I'm serious"I nod

"Go with me"

"Jackson, I already promised him"

"Noo,he's a playboy...how can you choose him when you already know he just want to use you?"

"No Jackson...I saw him changing"

"Changing?He will never change Hwakyung"

"Jackson please"

"I want you to be my partner"he said holding both of my shoulder.

"Jackson..there's a lot of girls out ther-"

"But I still want you"he interrupt.I dodge his hand away from my shoulder.

"I already had a partner"I said almost whisper.He sighs.

"Heyyyyy Hwakyung...I made something for us to eat...come on!"Bambam call me from the kitchen.

Wait...when did they go to the kitchen?I look at the tv and it's already turn off.

They already finish playing the game.But when?I look at Yugyeom who was drinking water harshly and put the glass loudly on the table making a loud of sound.

His face were all red.

"Let's go"Jackson said and grab my hand to go to the kitchen.

"What are you talking about just now?"Bambam ask curiously while chewing his food.

"About...prom next week"I stammered.

"So...you'll be Jackson's partner?"Bambam ask and whistling.

"No...I already have a partner"Bambam stop chewing and look at me.

"Who?"

"Jinyoung" hearing the answer,Bambam laugh.

"Wow...I thought you didn't like him"he said and chew his food again.

"I don't like him"

"So why did you accept him?"ask Yugyeom who is staring at me like he want to eat me alive.

"Because...better to accept him than didn't have any partner right?"

"Why don't you wait for me?"Jackson ask.Yugyeom turn his gaze to him so did I.

"I don't know you will ask me to be your partner"Jackson sighs and also I can heard Yugyeom sighs.

What happen to both of them?Bambam look at both of them weirdly.

"What's wrong?"I ask and act like innocent.Yugyeom and Jackson raise up their head to look at me before they quickly turn their head to the food and continue to eat silently.

-

"What's wrong with you?"I ask Yugyeom as both of us walk to our house.Jackson house is opposite to our housing area.

"Nothing"he reply.

"No...it's not nothing..I know something is wrong..come on,Did I do something wrong?"I run to the front and block his way.He stop and look at me,slightly annoyed.

He stare me straight into my eyes for a very long time before he speak,
"You're my dog".

I just nod and wait for him to continue his words

"and yet,you didn't ask me for permission to go to the prom with Jinyoung"I let out a sighs of relief.Just because of that?I thought I made a big mistake.

"Just because of that?Are you sulking right now?"I ask and he turn his head away.

"I'm not sulked...I'm dissapointed"he said.

"Okay..I'm sorry"I said but he's not responding but instead roll his eyes to another place.I go to the way he look.He look at me.

"Mianhae"I said with my puppy eyes.His cheeks redden."mianhae oh?"I repeat but this time with an aegyeo.

"What's wrong with you?"ask him, pushing me aside and continue to walk.

I smile at his reaction.CUTE!he's embarrass

"Kim Yugyeom mianhaeee"I tease him again.

"Don't call me with my long name!"

"Gyeom-ahh"

"Don't call me that either"

"Yuggiee~~"

"Stop it!"he shout and close his ears.I laugh.

"Jagiiyaa"I tease him again.

But this time he stop his step for awhile before turning himself to confront me.He then pinned me against the wall,making me shock at his sudden action."Yu-Yugyeom"

"You want to test my limit don't you?"he ask while looking down at me."what did you call me just now?jagi?"he smirk.I squirmed under his touch,trying to escape from his gasp but he's too strong for me.

"Yugyeom...let me go"

"Oh?where's all the nickname that you gave me?"ask him.Okay he sound creepy right now.

I watch as his eyes glued to my lips.I bit my lower lips and that make Yugyeom gaze turn to my eyes back,smirking.

He turn his gaze back to my lips and slowly,lean closer to me until I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

It doesn't take a long time for me to relize that Yugyeom's lips is on mine.

He kiss me for the second time.

I don't know how to react.I want to push him away but at the same time I want to kiss him back.I don't know why I can't do anything or push him when he kiss me.

So i decide to reply the kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

26 July 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 14.1K 64
Taehyung: Would you ever date me? Jungkook: If I knew you in real life and if we were close in person I would give it a try. Started: February 4 2017...
14.7K 929 27
When you love someone... don't let him go Started: April 4, 2017 Ended: May 21, 2017
2.9K 393 31
" I can't be what you want me to be " Started: 3/07/2017 Finished: 8/09/2017 -Love from Quin-
30.1K 1.1K 21
"Will you go out with me?" "How many times do I need to say no?" || Mark x Reader || Started - 08/31/16 Complete -