Scars forever

By freezing_hot

** Completed but not edited** Lyka was a certified loser. She was the most badly treated she wolf in her pack... More

Summary
1. Scars that would be Scars forever
2. The arrival of death
3. Xander Grey
4. Blood lust
5. A vampire angel
6. A treasure found in the forbidden land
7. Alex Crawford
9. The dinner date
RBMAM-FBALV- The vampire proposal
RBMAM-FBALV - Drake
RBMAM-FBALV- The betrayal
RBMAM-FBALV- Pained, broken again.
RBMAM-FBALV - Welcome back to the Therianthrope bloodlines pack
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight
RBMAM-FBALV - The beautiful vampire in the werewolves pack
RBMAM-FBALV - Alone with my werewolf 'ex' - mate.
RBMAM-FBALV - Revenge of the rejected.
RBMAM-FBALV - Xander's struggle
RBMAM-FBALV - A wish of love from the womanizer
RBMAM- FBALV - Breakfast in bed
RBMAM-FBALV - The Unexpected turn of events.
RBMAM-FBALV- Lily & Drake ?
RBMAM-FBALV - Scars forever.
RBMAM-FBALV - A bloody encounter
RBMAM-FBALV - The fight for control begins.
RBAM-FBALV- Jake's POV
RBAM-FBALV - Jake and Drake..
RBMAAM-FBALV - Lily and Alex
RBAM-FBALV- Laments and decisions
RBAM-FBALV - Howl
31. Strange visions
32. The feelings locked inside
33. A game of pretend.
Just the beginning
Epilogue

8. A sweet moment with the vampire lover

48.3K 658 20
By freezing_hot

I woke up all wrapped in his cold arms and his lingering kisses on my neck. I smiled with my eyes still close and snuggled into him more. I felt his cold lips curl up on my nape and his arms tightened around my waist.

‘’Good morning, my little angel ‘’ He whispered in my left ear. I made a move to face him because I was lying in my stomach but he held me on my place.  ‘’ What time is it? ‘’ I asked him, I turned my face to the side so I could face him.

 ‘’ 3:05 am my angel.’’  He whispered, his voice husky. Then he gave me light kisses on my nape down to my bare shoulders.  I chuckled as I felt his fingers move the strap of my red night gown so he could kiss more space on my back. ‘’ How was the meeting?’’ 

 ‘’ Good but exhausting. ‘’ he mumbled, sounding sleepy.

Xander was a member of a group called ‘Council of elders’. They were the one who make rules and punishments. It was a group of powerful and experienced vampires like him.  He was one of the most powerful vampires! It only made me love him more. How could he be so perfect? His handsome, sweet and powerful and he is my man! 

 He chuckled tiredly and I know he had read my thoughts again. 

‘’ Well, well, well, that’s true my angel. I’m your man. ‘’ Xander said, looking into my eyes while caressing my flawless face. ‘’ The meeting was good although there are many disagreements about the..... ‘’ Xander suddenly stopped as if he was about to say something he thought I shouldn’t know. 

 ‘’About the what? ‘’ I asked him curiously. 

 ‘’ Nothing to you, my angel. ‘’ he said with a yawn. 

 I was about to ask him again but I stopped when he sighed and his body sagged into the bed beside me. ‘’ Gods, I’m tired. ‘’ He whispered.

His face was few inches away from me so I could feel his cold exhalations in my face. It was refreshing. 

I watched his sleeping face and let out a sigh too. He was tired again, as usual. 

 Then, his red eyes slowly opened. I knew then that he had heard me. 

 ‘’ I’m sorry  my angel ‘’  Xander said, looking at me apologetically. 

‘’ Sorry for what ? ‘’ I asked him while I reached out to touch his red lips.

 ‘’ I’m tired. I can’t talk to you.... right now. ‘’ his eyes closed again and as he muttered his last words, he fell asleep.  I sighed. 

I should really stop sighing. 

These past few weeks, he’d been so busy.  

‘ HE’S always busy ‘ The voice in my head piped in. 

I shook my head, erasing the annoying voice that  always bothered me.  It was my inner, annoying wolf.

I sighed again as I stared at his angelic sleeping figure. Again, Xander opened his one eye and smiled. 

‘’ Easy, My little angel... I’m going to melt.. ‘’ his voice husky and teasing. 

I blushed and turn my back on him. Then I felt his cold arms wrapped around my waist and his chest in my back. ‘’ Thought you’re asleep already. ‘’ I said.

‘’ Let’s sleep.  Tomorrow night,  the two of us are going to have dinner ‘’ he said and kissed my shoulder. 

My eyes widened in excitement and I clutched his arm, making space so I could twist my body to face the ceiling.’’ Really?  it’s been a long when we had our dinner privately. ‘’ I told him, pouting a little.

He chuckled. ‘’ yep, Angel and yeah, It’s been a long time. And I’m dying to have dinner with you privately.  But now, we need to sleep, so that we have enough energy for tomorrow night.’’ 

I half-smiled and half smirked.  ‘’ I am going to wear a sexy dress for you Xander..  ‘’

His eyes flickered with his hidden desire but it quickly vanished away as he willed it so. He was too conservative! I thought most men go crazy without sex?! 

Maybe he was not included in those ‘most men’? 

I closed my eyes when he leans down to kiss me. I’m going to seduce him tonight. I thought.  

He groaned then and I smiled sweetly at him. ‘’ Don’t even try sweet angel. It’s hard to resist the temptation when you’re like this, what happens when you’re actually seducing me? ‘’ He asked then buried his face on the crook of my neck. 

‘’ Oooh.  I’ll make sure you will drool because of my hotness. ‘’  I told him, saying every word slower.

His face moved away from my neck and smiled at me through his half lidded eyes. Without wasting a moment, I went and kissed him on the lips passionately just like how Jake had... 

I stiffened. Just like how they kissed that night. 

I don’t know if Xander sensed the change in my demeanor. But if he did, he didn’t let me notice it because he responded quickly and his arms tightened around my waist while his other hand was caressing my brunette hair. He made his way down to my neck and I felt his fangs tracing the spot where my vein pulsed - his usual biting spot. 

 He moaned. I held his head on my neck, urging him on to continue, to get what he wanted. Then, slowly his fangs cut my skin and he began sucking. I can feel him pulling and taking blood from my vein.  I closed my eyes and let him roll me over. His on top of me making me feel his cold stoned body.

When he was finish, he looked at me worriedly,  ‘’ Did I hurt you? ‘’ he asked then he nuzzled my neck, licking blood remains and healing it with his saliva. 

I chuckled. ‘’ No... I enjoyed it.. you are a good kisser Xander. I wonder.. if you practice a lot. ‘’ I tease him. 

He smiled. ‘’ oh.. did you just forget that I am experienced in many ways? ‘’ 

 ‘’ Oh!!! yeah right! Because you are really old..’’ I chuckled teasingly ‘’ And you don’t even want me to know how old you are. ‘’ 

His face suddenly grew serious. ‘’ I told you that don’t mess up with my age angel. ''

We chuckled together. My light giggled with his deep chuckles. ‘’ Are you still tired? ‘’ I said while unbuttoning his shirt. 

‘’ half-half.. but we need to sleep angel... ‘’

‘’ hmm... But I don’t want to. I wanna play.. ‘’ I said while tracing hearts on his pale chest with my own pale fingers.

 He smiled. ‘’ do you? ‘’ 

 I nodded. 

 ‘’ Alright then.. ‘’

Then his face slowly came closer to mine. At first I thought he was going to kiss me. But  suddenly I was being tickled on my waist. I couldn’t control my laughs as his fingers moved to my armpits.

‘’ Xa--Xander! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!! Oh god!!!!!!!!! ahhh! ahahahhaha.... ahahahhaa ‘’ 

‘’ DO you still wanna play, Angel? ‘’ 

 ‘’ yes.. but no!! hahahahaha hahahahah stop... hahah aww  hhhahhaaha ‘’

After a while, he stopped and gave me a soft kiss.  He leapt away from me and strip, leaving his boxers on and then lied down beside me under the sheets. ‘’ Nearly forgot to do this. ‘’ he said with a grin.

 I was breathing heavily and I felt really tired because of laughing. He pulled me close to him and wrapped his cold arms in my waist. 

‘’ Good night now, my little angel, sleep to make that tiredness go away. ‘’ He said in a sing song voice.

I’ve never felt so tired of laughing that my eyes wanted to sleep because of the exhaustion. But what I felt before this, was being tired of crying that my eyes gave out. With that in my head, I closed my eyes and was sleep welcomed me with his cold arms.

**

When I woke up, I was alone. I caught a glimpse of a note on the bedside table and took it.

My beautiful angel, 

I need to go to an emergency meeting, I’ll pick you up at 8 for our dinner. 

 I love you.. 

                                                                                                                        Your love,

                                                                                                                             Xander.

I crossed my arms on my chest, feeling annoyed. I wanted to wake up beside him every morning or should I say, evening since it’s 7 pm? Yeah, I guess I should.

I stood up and look at my reflection in the mirror. The beautiful girl stared back at me. I slowly lifted my hand and touch my face gently.

Someway, somehow I feel like I miss my fat face with my little pimples on my forehead making it rough to touch.

I also missed wearing my big glasses. But still, I don’t think I would go back to my old self if I were given a choice. 

I’ve been with Xander for 3 years and also away from my mate, for 3 years. I couldn’t help but think how he is right now. If he was thinking of me sometimes as I do. 

I hope he is happy now like I am. But I bet he is, he got rid of the fat mate destined for him. 

I sighed and made my way to the bathroom, where I spend my time in the tub until I noticed that my fingers were slightly wrinkled. 

When I was finished, its 7:50.  I quickly dress up, comb my hair but didn’t bother to put make up on because I will just look like a clown with it and since I don’t have any of those. 

I took deep breaths in front of the mirror. ‘’ Let’s get this over and done with. ‘’ Then I smiled when I remembered our private dinner. ‘’  Xander, here I come. ‘’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
29.9K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
416K 13.5K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...