see me again | michael cliffo...

By happyhood

{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she c... More

message from meh
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 (final)
500!
SEQUEL!
600!
700...
new story
update
guys guys guys
1K!!
hey
2K!!!!
hi, again

23

176 7 2
By happyhood

we were going to the club in the town centre so none of us needed to drive. I slipped on a pair of black boots with a wedged heel. we walked out of my apartment building and walked down the street. I was standing in the middle of the four, Ruby and Phoebe on my right, Kacey and Beth on my left.

"Michaels fiancé dated Harry Styles for a while." Ruby mentioned.

"no way?" kacey laughed.

"yeah, he dumped her because she was too pushy and selfish." Phoebe added. I laughed.

"good on him." I chuckled.

"izzy, you think you could like get me to meet One Direction? 5sos are close with them you know." Ruby said sarcastically.

"I could you know, they stopped making music though innit?" I asked.

"yeah but they're still my faves." Ruby smiled.

"have you seen Harry's new hair? he shaved it all off!" Beth yelled. we all gasped.

"remember when it was really long?" kacey added.

"he looked awful though." phoebe laughed. we all laughed and continued down the street.

we got to the club at around 9:15pm. it's not a tacky club it has great music and hot boys, according to Ruby.

"come on girls." kacey smiled, as we walked into the club. there were 4 men standing outside the club, all smoking and wearing tacky adidas track suits. one of them kept his eyes on my bum,
biting his lip. I was disgusted.

a slightly taller more good looking one of the 4 whistled at us as we walked in. we all laughed at how pathetic they were and entered the club.

the club was great inside, played good music I guess (mainly mainstream hits) and it was much more classy then any other club I've been in. we all got our first round of drinks and danced around for a bit.

I decided I wanted a lot to drink.

a lot.

I went to the bar and asked for another drink and downed it quickly.

"keep em coming!" I said to the bar tender.

"miss, you've had 4 already." the young bloke behind the bar said.

"one more." I smiled at him. he blushed and poured me one more glass. I downed it and winked at him, then walked off to my girls.

kacey was completely out of it, more drunk than me. Phoebe and gone off with some boy and Ruby and Beth were dancing.

then the worst happened.

I was dancing with Ruby, Beth and kacey when 3 people walked in. 3 people I didn't want to see.

Michael Clifford.

slug. aka Alice.

and Ashton's ex - girlfriend. Ashton's ex hated me, of course. her name is Violet, she must be Alice's friend.

"g-girls..." I pointed at Michael.

"oh jeez.." Ruby sighed.

"ignore him girl.." kacey wobbled over to me. "get with some other guy.." she was going to pass out, then some man came over.

"should I help her?" he asked. I nodded, not seeming to worry that my bestfriend was going off with some stranger. I then realised he worked in the club, and reassured myself.

I caught the eye of a really, really hot guy, who was pressed against the wall, watching me. i looked at Michael who was staring dead at me. I turned away from him and smiled at the hot guy, who smiled back.

operation : make Michael jealous.

I walked over to the tall, blonde man who had been watching me.

"take a picture, it will last longer." I joked.

"sorry, didn't mean to come across like that." he chuckled. "I'm Joe."

"Izzy." I smiled. I knew instantly where this was going, and I didn't want it to go there.

"you wanna go somewhere less crowded?" Joe winked.

no.

I looked at Michael who was still watching me. "yeah sure." I smiled at Joe. he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me with him.

"your all mine now." he whispered in my ear.

oh crap.

this was bad, really bad. I immediately regretted it.

"let me go." I said firmly, but his grasp on my waist on tightened. I looked over at Michael who was watching me concerned. I gave him a pleading glance as I was dragged into a room with a sofa and mirror in it.

"now.." Joe grinned, locking his lips onto mine. I didn't want to kiss him. he pressed me against the wall.

"st-stop." I tried to push him off me but he was too strong. he pushed me down on the sofa and took of his shirt.

"please..don't." I cried.

"don't be scared princess." he smirked.  I tried to get up and run but he grabbed me and covered my mouth with his hand so I couldn't scream.

"do what I say, or..." he put his hands around my throat. "I kill you."

I nodded. I was crying, I didn't know what to do. he seemed so nice when I introduced myself.

suddenly, the door burst open.

"let her go." Michael Clifford yelled. Joe wrapped his hands around my neck.

"or what? you come closer and she's dead."  he smirks.

I could barely breath, crying my eyes out.

"I won't say it again, let her go." Michael repeated.

Joe shook his head. "give me money and I will."

"how much?" Michael asked.

"well, you must be stacked. your in a band, innit." Joe said. Michael nodded.

"I'll give you £100 and won't call the police." Michael said.

"£200." Joe pressed.

"£200?" Michael yelled.

"pay up, lover boy." Joe said. Michael sighed and pulled out a cheque for £200.

"you just carry that shit around?" Joe asked.

"we all do. incase of emergencies." michael growled, handing the cheque to him. joes grip loosened and he dropped me on the floor. I panted and coughed a bit.

"peace out losers." Joe ran out. Michael ran to my side, propping me up in his arms, holding me close.

"izzy, oh my god! are you okay? you have to be more careful!" he said.

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry." I wiped my tears.

"that rat thinks I'm not calling the police. what's his name?" Michael asked me, taking out his phone.

"Joe." I sighed, shivering.

"I'll go get your friends." Michael said, but Beth and Ruby were already in the room.

"what happened? oh my god!" Beth came to my side.

"a guy..he ran out.." I stuttered. "Michael saved me.."

"yes police, a guy just threatened to kill my friend.." Michael chatted on the phone.

"wait what?" Ruby was shocked.

"he tried to strangle me.." I weeped.

"what a tramp." Beth stroked my arm.

"the police are out looking for him. we have to get you home izz. I'll call a taxi." Michael lifted me up, but my legs were dead.

"I...I can't.." I wobbled back down to the floor. Michael swept me up in his arms, like that time after the incident with Ashton.

"what is going on?" Alice came over to us. "is she drunk? what a wreck." she laughed.

"actually, someone tried to sexually abuse her Alice. I'm taking her home." Michael snapped. her mouth dropped as he walked past her, carrying me along.

"m-Michael! you can't just leave me here!" Alice ran after us. "I'm coming with you." she added.

my girls followed behind us, and I soon passed out.

I woke up inside a taxi the size of a minibus, and to find six faces staring at me.

"izzy." phoebe breathed. they all relaxed as I sat up a bit in my seat. I rubbed my head and I ached all over.

"how do you feel?" Beth asked.

"dead." I whimpered. kacey giggled.

"at least your okay. do you think you need to go hospital?" Ruby asked.

"nah, I'll be fine. just want to be home."

"well, the taxis dropping everyone home before us so we've got a long ish drive." kacey sighed. I huffed.

"and Michael is staying at your place tonight." Beth added.

"he is?" I wondered.

"he is?" Alice spoke.

"I am?" Michael frowned.

"yes. what if that Joe guy finds out where she lives? you need to be there to protect her." Beth said firmly.

"is that okay with you?" Michael asked Alice. she pulled a face.

"I guess..." she shrugged. "but your staying at mine tomorrow night okay baby." she winked at Michael and we all rolled out eyes.

"get a room." kacey sighed. we all found this funny and started laughing, even Alice found this amusing. this made me happy. everyone getting along.

we dropped of Phoebe and Ruby then Alice after them, which left me, kacey and Michael for the taxi do drive home.

"you alright now love?" the taxi driver called to me.

"yeah, thank you." I called back.

"so many weird blokes in the world. don't worry though, your boyfriend saved the day!" the driver smiled.

"oh, he's just a friend." I hesitated.

"well, hold on to him. he's a good one." the driver winked.

I looked at Michael who looked into my eyes. this look, it was like the one on the concert night...

I quickly looked away, and the driver pulled up outside my flat.

"here you go, chaps!" he smiled, opening the door for us.

"thank you so much." we all said to him as we hopped out the taxi. we walked up the stairs and I got out my keys and turned them into the door and opened it.

"I'm going bed." I immediately said and walked straight into the bathroom, throwing my dress on the floor. I put on my pyjamas and washed my face quickly, then went into my room and laid down on my bed.

after 5 minutes Michael came in and sat at the end of my bed. we sat in silence for a while, occasionally glancing at eachother.

"you know.." I began, getting out of bed. "I haven't said thank you yet." I sat down on a chair infront of my dresser and started moisturising my face.

"you don't have to thank me." Michael said.

"Michael. you saved my life! how could I ever re pay you?" I asked him. he shrugged. once I had finished putting moisturiser on I sat beside him on my bed.

"you didn't have to save me...why did you?" I asked him. his jaw tensed and he bit his lip.

"because I still care about you." he sighed.

his words made me feel so much better. it's like my whole world just changed, there was no weird feeling in my chest anymore, I almost felt...happy.

"you do?" I said, I couldn't help but smiled. he looked down at me. I was considerably smaller than him, even sitting down.

"of course I do." he smiled. his eyes looked into mine with the same love and passion before everything happened.

suddenly his lips are locked on mine and his hand gently touches my cheek. I didn't know how to react but I didn't want it to stop, so I kissed him back.

but I knew this was wrong.

I broke away and clung onto his shoulder, our foreheads touching.

"Michael, your getting married in a month." I breathed.

"I know." he tried to kiss me again but I leaned back.

"you can't do this. Michael, I love you. I always have and I always will. but Alice makes you happy. think about your reputation...think about what Alice could do if you decide to call off everything. I'd rather you be happy with her than be living with that fact that you've broken someone else's heart." I let go of him but his grip on me didn't loosen.

"izzy, that doesn't mean we can't be together." he said.

"Michael, you can't cheat. it doesn't do any good, you of all people should know that." I said.

he pushed me away gently. "izzy, I would drop anything for you. but come to think of it, what did you actually do for me? would you do anything for me like I would do for you?" Michaels attitude suddenly changed and I hated it.

"I would do anything." I stuttered.

"you never did anything for me. all you did was cheat on me." Michael's face fell as he thought of all those time.

I began to cry. "i was a silly teenage girl. I didn't know what I was doing?" I weeped.

"teenage girl? you were basically 19 when we met. izzy, I love you. but we both need to move on." Michael sighed.

"you were the one who just kissed me!" I yelled.

"I thought you wanted it!" he argued back. he looked down and his eye caught my arm. I quickly crossed my arms but he'd already seen it.

"izzy..." he pulled my arm from my chest and looked at it. "why?" he looked up at me, teary eyed.

"reasons." I sniffed. Michael put his head in his hands.

"it's me, isn't it?" Michael sobbed.

"not just that." I sighed.

"why would you do that to yourself? why!" he screamed, standing up.

"are you angry at me?" I looked up at him.

"I'm angry at everything! everything that's happened! why did the world chose you? chose you to fall in love with me? now all that's happened to you is pain." Michael paced around my room.

"Michael, please calm down..."

"izzy, you have to swear on your life that you never do it again." he knelt down before me. "please."

"it's hard Michael, I have anxiety and depression." I tell him. "my mum is ill...my sister is getting bullied at school, now you're..." I stopped myself.

"I'm what? izzy tell me!"

"it doesn't matter." I was going to say you're getting married but that would've made things much worse.

"izzy, I'll get you help. doctors will help, right?" he whimpered.

"Michael this is a mental disease that I can't just get rid of." I explained. "I've been clean for 2 weeks."

"2 weeks? that's not long izzy."

"I'm trying." I began to cry again.

kacey walked in, a concerned look on her face.

"all I can hear is you two yelling at each other." she huffed. she looked at Michael who had my arm in his hands.

"ah." she sighed. kacey told Michael that he should leave, and he did, glancing back at me.

I don't know where I stand with Michael Clifford anymore. I will never find out.

hiiii extra long chapter and tried to make it good to make up for the last one.

ty for 230 reads you guys a great wow

lyl lots x x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 1.8K 84
Hi this is my first bsm book so It might suck. Sorry. Requests are opened. Thanks and enjoy! It is slow updates sorry, I am having wifi errors! Hope...
8.7K 221 28
Cecelia Darson has suffered from eating disorders and depression for the majority of her time in high school. She's always the butt of the joke. She'...
31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
827 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...