Be My Boy

By Aisyah_stern

Yuuya Haibara have a little crush on Jin Kaidou.He really want to tell the truth to him.Will he tell it? More

You came back?!!!
Sorry Jin
A terrible Fever
I love you
Neko ear
Ban-san!!What are you trying to do
I hate you Ban-san
Nosebleed
Be my girlfriend
Watch a movie
Look at the stars
A mission
Electric shock
What are you guys doing
Jin's Overload
Sorry make you worried
Be careful
Don't do that Yuuya
Went to Nics
True or dare?
Your so stubborn
An accident but its worth it
An unexpected visitor
Yuuya's gift
Yuuya's gift part 2
Sleep over
Kiss
Don't tell anyone Hiro!!!
What just happen?!!
Go to the beach
If you want the medicine,kiss me
Jin-kun I...Want your hugs
Jin-kun....I want your hugs part 2
Don't do this!!!
Worried about you
A costume party
Ban...Don't do this
Jin,please don't die
Don't Kill Yourself
A secret between us
You have such a dirty mind
Jin,I wanna play with hot body
I just want you happy
Who are you?
Long time no see
A gift for my little childhood friend
Yuuya,why you are so sexy?
Thanks for kissing me
Jin's very scary anger
My little friend,don't cry
Fight with Jin
Fight with Jin part 2
You only need more love
I can't feel the love
What you guys want for a repay
A Date
Happy birthday
The secret of Jin's life
Went to a festival
Went to the festival part 2
Your naughtiness attitude last year
Triton's whispers
Can I cut my hair?
Been control by San
Went to the ocean
Pinch Hiro's cheeks
Yuuya's Diary
Accidentally Kick
Hiro's gift
I Hate You Jin
I Hate you Jin part 2
Don't cry my little baby
Your first word
Nightmares
Halo
King of the Ocean
King of the Forest
Cheated
Sorry baby
Author's note

I'll fight for you

150 5 0
By Aisyah_stern

Yuuya's POV

I was walking along the street until some men surrounding me in a dark lane.I was frightened.What should I do?One of them was holding a bat.He swing the bat at me.I close my eyes.

BUSSHH!!!!!!!

I open one of my eyes and I shocked.It was Jin.I open my other eye."Don't even think you can touch him!!"The bat that the men hold hit Jin's head.I saw some drops of blood falling from his head."Jin-kun!"I said.I back up a bit.I'm so scared.I can't move my body at all.Jin stand up and took the bat away from his head.He punch the men and fight with them.I want to help him but I can't.My body freeze.I look at the men who attacked us.They all past out.I look at Jin and Jin look at me.He crouched down in front of me.I touch his head where he been hit.He hissed in pain.I cried."I'm sorry Jin.I'm sorry..."Suddenly I get a kiss at the forehead by Jin."Its okay Yuuya.I'll be fine.Let's go home"I get up and help him.

At home,I bandage his head and some of the bruises at his body.At the same time I cry.I felt awful.Jin wipe of my tears away."Don't cry Yuuya.Go change your clothes,get a cup of coffee and came back here.You can do it Yuuya"I just nodded and do what he told.I went to my room and only wear my pajamas.I don't wear my trousers.Then I took a cup of coffee and went back to Jin's room.He have change his clothes.He wear a T-shirt with long sleeve with gray trouser.He cross-legged and look at me."Hey Yuuya.Come here.C'mon"I went to him and sat at his leg.I put my feet on his left leg.I look at him and drink the coffee.I feel so warm around him.Jin was watching television.He put it in his room to see his favourite channel."Umm...Jin-kun.Can I ask you?"Jin look at me and nodded."Are you mad at me?"He smile and nodded."No.I only want to save you.I'll fight for you you know that?"I shocked.Jin took the cup and put on the table near the bed.He hugged me."Jin,your so sweet.I love you"Actually we have went back to our house."Yuuya-kun,can I touch him?"

I smile and separate my leg a bit."Sure my brave baby"He touch him and I moan."Jin...Mmmph...Your hand are so soft...Jin..."He kiss my forehead."Jin_kun,thanks for..Mmph..Saving me"."Your welcome baby.You love it right?"I just nodded and moan more.This gonna be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 70 16
Y/n had feelings for Kageyama since middle school but he rejected her. In high school they meet again and Kageyama wants Y/n to give him another chan...
1.3K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...
15.1K 790 11
COMPLETED - OLD yandere!!bokuto//shoyo ===== "I gotta have him! He's so perfect! I love him! I love him!" The way his body reacts, the way his heart...
444K 14.5K 33
•~complete!~• Kirishima has feelings for him, but he didn't know how or what to do about it, he didn't know how to confess, Will he accept his feeli...