A gift for my little childhood friend

Jin's POV

Me and Hiro went to the mall.Hiro want to buy Senshiman figurine.Yuuya was with Kazuya and Ami.Suddenly Hiro pull me into a toy shop."C'mon Jin!!"I just smile and walk in.While Hiro look at the figurine I look around the shop.Then I found a little sword.Its perfect for Liu Bei.Liu Bei's sword have a crack on it and also it's shield.I think it would be nice if I buy for him.I took a sword and shield as the same like the old one.It only cost 10 dollar.I went out of the shop and met with Hiro.

"What do you buy?"Ask Hiro.I smile."I buy this for Yuuya.Its a sword and shield.The old one have crack and broke a part so I buy a new one.Don't tell him.Its a secret between us."Hiro nodded.We walk around the mall.I'm getting bored.Hiro was missing.I don't know where he is.I wake into a shop.I saw a clothes just like Yuuya's but it have a head cover with Neko ears.At the back have a tail.I think it suit for Yuuya.I also saw a vest just like me,have head cover and neko ears and the trouzer have tail.I brought the three of it.I can't wait to give Yuuya.Then I saw Hiro eating ice cream.I went up at him."Where did you go?"Hiro look at me."Just went to a shop and the cafe."

We both walk home.After I say goodbye to Hiro I went to my house.I open the door and saw Yuuya who was walking down the stairs."Jin-kun your late."He said in a mad voice."Sorry Yuuya.Where's Aisyah?"Yuuya went up at me."I don't know.I get here and she,Mizell and Jin Jr were gone."We both alone.Finally."Yuuya-kun,let's go to my room.I wanna show you something."Yuuya follow me to my room.I put the things that I brought on the bed.Me and Yuuya sat on the bed.I took out the sword and shield from a plastic bag."This is for Liu Bei Yuuya"Yuuya took it.He was so happy."Thanks Jin!Can't wait to try it!!"Yuuya tried to get up but I stop him."Take it easy.There's more."I gave the clothes to Yuuya."Try it Yuuya"He nodded and took the clothes.While he go change his new clothes I change mine.I look at him and he turn around.

"Its cute Jin!!I love it!Thank you fo-You have the same?"I nodded."Yeah.I brought the same"Yuuya ran up at me and hugged me making both of us fall.I hug him back."Jin-kun,I love all the things that you gave me.I really do but...I don't brought anything for you Jin"We both pull away and I caress his cheek."Its okay Yuuya.All I need is only you to be by my side."Yuuya shook his head."Don't worry I'll be fine."Yuuya lean his head on my chest.I know he feel right now.He felt awful.Suddenly Yuuya get up.He pull me up and push me on the bed.He sat on my stomach.He put his hands at the left and right of my head.He look at me."Yuuya what's the matter?"I caress his cheek.He kiss me at the lips.I respond the kiss back.After 2 minutes,we pull away."Jin-kun,if I went out I know I want to buy for you.You just wait and see"I smile and nod."Okay Yuuya.Can you get up know.Your kinda heavy"

Yuuya pinch my cheeks."Yuuya let go!!Its hurt!!!"Yuuya didn't listen.I felt like my cheeks burning.He tighten his pinch.I tried to push him away but I can't."Why you said I'm heavily?!!"He yell at me.I didn't respond.

Yuuya's POV

Why he said that?!!He making me so angry.I tighten my pinches."Please let me go...Its hurt.."I shocked.I saw some tears form at his eyes.He cried.I let go of his cheeks.I get up.Jin get up and hold his cheeks.Tears flow to his hand."Jin-kun you okay?"Jin look at me.He's cheek was very red.I took away his hands from his cheek and put my hands on his cheek.He hissed in pain.I peak at his lips.He smile a bit even its hurt."Why you do this to me?"I nuzzle at his nose."I'm sorry.I can't control my anger.Please forgive me?"He nodded."Its okay Yuuya.I forgive you.Can you help me take some ice?I want to put at my cheeks."I nodded and went downstairs.When I went upstairs with the ice,Jin was laying and hugging a pillow.

I ran up at him and put the ice at his cheeks.He shocked and I laughed.

"You!!You want me to eat you?!!"said Jin

"Jin-kun,I'm just kidding.Wait!!Jin!!"Said Yuuya.

"You gonna have nightmares this night!!"Jin said with a scary voice.