Went to a festival

Author's note:
Okay this chapter I added Kamisama Kiss characters such as Tomoe,Nanami,Onikiri and koteksu.I hope you enjoy :-) ;-)

Hiro's POV

Me and Ban saw an attachment on the NICS noticeboard.They have a festival at Mikage temple."We can wear kimono there.You wanna come?"Ask Ban.I nodded."Let's invite Jin and Yuuya.They would be happy to come with us"He nodded.We both walk to Jin's house.At he's house,Jin was sweeping some dry leaf while Yuuya giving the kitties some treats."Oi Jin-kun!"Yell Ban.Jin look at us and said"Ouh you guys.C'mon in"

I walk up at Yuuya."Hey Yuuya-san"."Hey Hiro.Came for a visit?"I nodded and pick up tamtih from Yuuya."Your getting cuter by days"."Yup,he cute like Jin"Jin went up to Yuuya and said"I'm not cute"."Actually your cute when you mad"I said at him.He blush."I'm not cute,okay?!"He's angry alright."Let's get in.Its getting cold"Said Yuuya and hug himself.Yuuya right.It is getting cold.The four of us went into the living room.After we sat down the kitties jump at Jin."Hey,hey take it easy"

"Hey you guys,you guys wanna come with us to a festival at Mikage temple?"Ask Ban.Yuuya nodded."I want to!Jin?"Jin only nodded."Sure why not.Went is the festival?"."Well this Friday.I have to buy kimono"I said."You can go with us Hiro.We want to buy kimono to"Said Yuuya."Okay.You wanna come Ban?"He shook his head."I have my kimono but I want to buy something so I'll join you"

"Okay,tomorrow meet at the train station"Said Jin."Okay*get up*I have to go know.Bye!"

The next day.....

Jin's POV

Me and Yuuya were at the train station.We were waiting for Hiro and Ban.I look at Yuuya.He's asleep and his head on my shoulder.He's so excited until he not getting enough sleep."Jin-san!!"I saw Hiro ran up to us."Sorry I'm late!"."Where's Ban?"Hiro look at me."He been grounded by his father"I sign and I look at Yuuya."Yuuya,Yuuya wake up"Yuuya have wake up and rub his eye."I'm tired"."You can sleep in th train.Hiro have you buy the tickets?"He nodded.About 5 minutes,the train arrived.We boarded the train.I sat near the window and Yuuya beside me while Hiro in front of me."If you want to sleep,you can"I said at Yuuya.Yuuya put his head on my shoulder and nodded.He hold my hand."If we arrive wake me*yawn*up"Said Yuuya and finally he fall asleep."He's kinda cute when he does that"I look at him and nodded."Ouh ya!Jin-san,are you sure you okay?"I shocked when Hiro ask that question."Why do you ask?"."Your face is still pale and what happen to your head?"I lean at the chair."Well,I tried to save Yuuya and I got hit"I look at Hiro.He have a face is scared.I know how he feel."Don't worry about me Hiro.I'm fine"."I'm worry-I mean were friends right?So I must be worry*blush*"I think I know what in his mind.

"Do you like me?"He blush even harder and look down."Tell me Hiro Oozora"."Well umm...Kinda"I smile."I knew it by the look at your face.I know you like me"Hiro just silence.I think he still embarrassed.Then Yuuya snuggled up at me.I blush a bit.Then we heard that we almost to the next train station.I wake Yuuya up."Are we there yet?"He ask.I shook my head"We almost there"Yuuya stretched his body.Finally we have arrived.We get off the train and went to a food shop.I felt hungry for a long trip.I just order some ramen and a cup of tea.Yuuya and Hiro order the same.Rice with curry and ice lemon tea."Eat all you want.I'll pay for you two"Hiro and Yuuya smile widely."Thanks Jin!"

Hiro's POV

I was walking behind Jin and Yuuya.Well they are my senior.I saw they were holding hands.I want to hold Jin's hand to.Suddenly they both stop.They both look at me.Jin pull out his hand and said"You want to hold my hand?"I shocked and blush.I use my left hand to hold his right hand.The three of us walk together ant holding hands.He's hand is so warm.I saw a shop that sell many kind of kimono.I pull a bit Jin's hand."Jin-san,there's a kimono shop"I said and point at the shop.Suddenly I get a kiss by him at the cheek.I blush harder."Let's go now"Said Yuuya.In the shop I pick a blue kimono and so is Jin but mine's dark blue.He's light blue.Yuuya pick a dark green kimono.Jin was in the changing room.Then he get out and wearing the light blue kimono that he pick."How's my look?"He ask shyly.I smile."You look great Jin-san.It suit you"."Yup your cute!"He blush."I'll pick this because it suit me and its colour like Triton"Said Jin.I saw sparkle in his eyes."He's happy"Said Yuuya.Jin went change back his clothes.We brought the kimono that we like.Then we went to another shop to buy a scarfs.I brought a red scarf while Jin and Yuuya brought a dark blue scarf and a yellow scarf.After doing some shopping,We went to the park for a rest.We sat under a shady tree.I have fun with them."I'm tired Jin-kun"."Yeah me to"

I look at Yuuya.He snuggled up at Jin.Man!!!Why I can be so jealous?Suddenly Jin pull me closer to him and he hugged me with his left arm."Jin-san,what are yo-"."I know you jealous with Yuuya so I do this.I love you both.You guys just like my boyfriends and little brothers to me"Me and Yuuya look at each other the look at Jin."Jin-kun"."Jin-san"

"We...Love you!"We both said together making Jin blush deeply."Aww...You two so sweet"

Not far from them.......

"Nanami!Why we have to see those boys like that?!!"Said Tomoe.Nanami look at him."They will came to the festival at our temple Tomoe.I have to see them.They so cute together"Tomoe smile."Your cute to Nanami"."Eh?"Said Nanami

Author note:
Sorry this chapter a bit long but it continues to the next chapter.Hope you like it.Always be happy and don't be sad.I hope you guys healthy and in a good condition bye from me Aisyah_stern or Aisyah_Kaidou