King of the Forest

The next day,Jin and Yuuya went to the forest."This thick forest making me scared Jin"Said Yuuya.Jin stop and look at him.Yuuya hug Jin's arm.He's body shiver.Jin pat on his head."Take it easy Yuu.I'm here and so as Triton and Liu Bei"Yuuya smile at him."Thanks Jin.I really love you"They walk further and suddenly Jin trip on some of the root making his ankle sprained.

"Can you walk Jin-kun?"Ask Yuuya.Jin shook his head."No.*Look at his ankle*Its hurt so much.Yuuya,you can go without me.I'm fine on my own"."No!!"Yell Yuuya."I won't leave you alone Jin!!"Jin smile."Its okay Yuuya.You can go without me.Just go Yuuya.I'll be fine".Yuuya was so mad.He pull Jin up and carried him at the back.He hold Jin's feet."Yu-Yuuya.Let me down!Just leave me here.You should go with Triton and Liu Bei"Said Jin."I don't want you to harm yourself for me!!I don't want to leave you hear cause I love you Jin-kun and I promise with you that I won't leave you alone!!"Said Yuuya.Jin shock."But...I don't want you to get hurt"."You think I want to leave you alone and been eat by bear?!!!I won't!!!Just shut up Jin!!!"Yell Yuuya.Jin don't know what to say.He only hug Yuuya's neck."Sorry..."Yuuya felt awful that he mad at Jin."I'm suppose to say sorry.Sorry I mad at you.I'm worried about you my king"Jin kiss Yuuya's head."Its okay"They reach a cave and beside of the cave there's a waterfall.Yuuya put Jin down."Master,put your feet in the water.The water will heal you"Jin nodded and slowly put his feet in the water."Cold!"Said Jin."Triton you can go with them.I'll be fine here"Triton jump on Yuuya's shoulder.Yuuya walk in front of the cave."This cave is big!"Said Yuuya.Suddenly he saw two yellow eyes in the cave.It walk out and it was a white tiger.The white tiger walk up to Yuuya.Yuuya crouch down and stroke his head."Your so cute.Your just like the attack function that you do Liu Bei!"."He want you to follow him Yuuya"Said Triton.The white tiger turn and walk back into the cave.Yuuya follow it.

In the cave,there's a lot of white tiger.Its look at Yuuya.Yuuya is getting scared."We're hear.Put your hand on that rock"Said Liu Bei and point at the big rock.Yuuya gulp and slowly put his hand on the rock.Suddenly there's a wind blow so hard.All the white tiger roar.

(Back to Jin)

Jin suddenly heard Yuuya yell.Jin put on his shoes and ran into the cave.He saw Yuuya laying on the ground.He ran at him and pick him up."Yuuya!!Yuuya!!"Yell Jin and shock.Yuuya have a crown and wings.Yuuya slowly open his eyes."Jin-kun.What are you doing here?"."I came here when I heard you scream my king"Yuuya shocked and slowly get up."I am a king!!*wings gone*But how?"."The white tigers did it"Said Triton.They both walk out from the cave.They sat near the waterfall.Yuuya put his head on Jin's shoulder."I'm tired"."Yeah me to"

"Jin-kun,how's your ankle?"

"Fine.It already heal.Let's go home Yuuya-kun"

"Let's go!!"