Playboy |Hunhan|

By cherrietime

playboy: a man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Authors Note. ❤️
11
12
Author's Note. ❤️❤️
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note.
20
21
Very quick author's note
22
23
24
25
Another uneeded author's note.?
26
27
just one more author's note. ((:
i'm sorry .
29
30
Special 100 Followers Chapter ❤️
oof im sorry
31
32
33
34
not an update, but still important!
HELLO!!!

28

2.7K 127 72
By cherrietime

(This chapter is dedicated to
IShipIttt and taexkookies for suggesting a fluffy kaisoo chapter. I love reading the comments that are left for me, because they make me laugh and smile so much. They're honestly hilarious and they make my day. 😂❤️💖😋 Thank you for reading my book, girls. Saranghae to both of you. 💖♥️)

Song-
Marry Me | Jason Derulo
(no spoilers)

(This story takes place on graduation day. DO NOT PLAY MY SONG UNTIL PART 2, PLEASE.)

1:30 pm.

"I can't believe it," Luhan breathed, looking up at the sky, "we all finished high school. This is absolutely insane."

"Yeah, I agree." I hummed, wrapping my arm around Kyungsoo. He smiled and looked up at me.

"But, what if some of us never see each other again.? What are we gonna do.?" Tao whined, looking at everyone with sad eyes.

"Ahh, never fear, Panda. We'll all still be best friends, no matter what happens. Trust me. We are one."  Chanyeol smiled. (*Fandom Hug*. I kinda cried writing this sentence.)

"Well, I know for sure that we need to throw some parties for a few of us. Chen and I are gonna move to China so that we can learn to speak Mandarin." Minesok explained. All of us looked their way with shock. Wow, two of us are leaving to China. What's next.? Someone else is gonna move to America so they can practice modeling.? I don't think so.

"No way. Minnie.? You're leaving.?!" Luhan spoke softly, his eyes glossy with tears. Sehun held onto him and comforted him so that he wouldn't cry.

"It's only temporary. We're gonna stay with one of Chen's childhood friends who moved to Xi'an with his girlfriend. But, we'll be back in at least a year. If not, maybe 10 months." Xiumin explained. Luhan sighed in relief. I chuckled and looked down at Kyungsoo, who was clinging on to my robe. I leaned down and kissed his hair.

"Well, Kris and I have decided to go to America so I could study cosmetology. Kris only wanted to go with me because he said he didn't want to leave me with you 'idiots'. But those are his words." I heard Tao say, which made me roll my eyes. Just like I predicted.

"Well, I'll make sure not to exclude you guys in the new house. I'll make sure there's a room and a bathroom for you guys when you return." Suho smiled. Now, everyone turned to him and look at him with confusion.

"What are you talking about.?" Lay asked him, draping an arm over his shoulders. I'm pretty sure both of them are dating, but I'm not gonna assume anything. I've seen them eyeball each other back and forth at some times, but, like I said, I'm not gonna assume anything.

"Oh, my mother is giving me some won so I can buy a house for all of my mates. She said that if you guys weren't planning to leave South Korea permanently, that she would buy a house for all of us so that we could all stay together instead of traveling everywhere around the country." He explained. The guys cheered with delight, while I had a slight look of concern on my face.

"Sugar daddy." Chanyeol muttered, which only I heard for some reason. I chuckled, them immediately stopped because a thought popped into my mind.

"What's the matter, Nini.? Don't you wanna stay with them.? It's all of our friends in one big house.!" Kyungsoo mused. I tried to put a smile on my face, but I just wasn't really feeling that idea.

"Yeah, it sounds nice and all. But what will happen when you guys decide to.... you know...." I trailed off, thinking about Kyungsoo screaming my name, while the other heard us from their rooms.

"Oh, well, you could have the farthest room from everyone else, if you would like." Suho suggested.

"Please. I don't want to hear that." Sehun complained, leaning his head onto Luhan's chest.

"But what about us, Suho.?! What if we wanted to do that, but you guys could hear us.?" Baekhyun asked, looking up at Chanyeol. I officially hate all of them.

"Well, don't be loud.! Enough said." Sehun spoke, his face slightly turned pink. I snickered and smirked at Chanyeol."

"I hope you get the room next to Lu and Sehunnie, Chanyeol. Just so you could annoy the hell out of him." I whispered to Chanyeol. He chuckled and told Baekhyun about what I had said.

"Hey, guys, I'm hungry. Let's go change out of these robes and meet up at that burger joint.?" Luhan suggested. Everyone agreed, and we all separated from each other. Kyungsoo and I walked to my house hand-in-hand.

Kyungsoo and I have been together for a very long time. I'm finally glad I quit my playboy days and settled down with someone who deserves everything they could ask for. He's so sweet and adorable. He sometimes cooks for me whenever I didn't feel like going to a restaurant or ordering take-out. I can already tell that he's the one for me, and there's no other way to explain it. He is the one for me. So, I've taken the liberty of buying the best engagement ring I could find, just so I could put it on his finger and claim his as mine until the day that we die. I can't wait to see his reaction when I get down on one knee and ask him that four word question: "Will you marry me.?"

I have the perfect scheme on how I'm gonna propose. Since I already told the rest of the guys that I was gonna ask him to marry me, they've kept their mouths shut for quite a long time, in my opinion. I told them I'd slit their throats if they gave him any hints as to what was happening today, so they've kept their mouths closed. First, I told Luhan to suggest going to the burger joint so we could eat before I ask him. Then, when we all finish, I will be dropped off at a park along with Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen, and Suho. The others will take Kyungsoo to his house where they stall him for at least 2 hours while the rest of us get everything ready.

When Kyungsoo arrives at the park, he will be blindfolded because I don't want him to see anything on the way there. Baekhyun and Minesok will drive off and unblind him, leaving him alone at the park. There will here will be a path of rose petals, along with candles, leading to a huge weeping willow tree. While he walks to the tree, the other guys will be standing behind the other trees. Every time Kyungsoo passes one of the trees, the guy standing behind it will start to sing, and he will stand behind Kyungie and walk with him to the tree. When they come from behind the tree, they will light a lantern, which they will hang on the weeping willow when they arrive. Then, when he finally arrives at the tree, I'll come from behind it, and I'll have two lanterns in my hand.

Sehun and Luhan will be standing at my left and right side. I'll hand each of them a lantern and they'll hold onto it until I pop the question on him. The others will still be singing softly in the background. I'll walk up to him slowly, profess my undying love for the cutie, then ask him to take my hand in marriage. When, or if, he says yes, I'll slip the ring on his finger. Sehun and Lu will hand us the lanterns, then I'll grab his hand, and we'll walk away from the weeping willow, and we'll let the lanterns fly into the night sky. Lastly, I'll kiss him as passionately as I can, then Chanyeol and Baek will drive us home.

I think it's the most perfect way to propose to your lover. It's so romantic and cute. Lu, Minesok and Baekhyun helped me with the idea, so I give them partial credit. But it was my idea to propose to him.

2:15 pm.

I don't really think keeping a box with a priceless ring inside of it in your back pocket is a very good idea. I've sitting on this thing for way too long and my ass hurts. Plus there's a huge bulge in the back of my pants and people keep looking at me like I'm weird. But I have nowhere else to keep it.

"Hey, Luhan.!" I called from across the burger place. He looked up at me, and I waved my hand at him, signaling for him to come over to me. He got up from his seat and started walking toward me. The boys sitting at my table were confused, but I would tell them later. I looked over at Kyungsoo, but he was too busy talking to Minesok for him to even notice Luhan.

"Hey, Lu. Can I ask for a favor.?" I whispered so Kyungsoo didn't hear.

"S-sure, what do you need.?" Luhan stuttered, which was weird to me. I leaned closer to his ear so that Kyungsoo wouldn't spy on me. I saw Luhan's cheeks flush red when I moved closer to him, which confused me a little bit. I could see a look of jealousy and anger on Sehun's face, but I chose to ignore it.

"So, I have Kyungie's ring in my back pocket but it hurts like hell. Would you mind carrying it in your jacket until later tonight.?" I asked, slowly and carefully taking the ring out of my pocket so Kyungsoo wouldn't see.

"Oh, s-sure. Do you want me to just hand it to you when I come from behind the tree.?" He asked, taking the ring secretively from me and placing it in his hoodie pocket. It wasn't really obvious to see, which was a good thing.

"That's a good idea, sure. We can do that. Whenever you come out from behind the tree, you can swiftly hand me the ring, but make sure he doesn't see it." I explained. He nodded and patted me on the head before leaving to his table again, cheeks still painted with red. Why was he blushing.?

Tao, Kris, and Jongdae we're looking at me, wondering why I was talking to Luhan. I pointed my finger at Kyungsoo, and showed myself placing a ring on my own finger. Then I pointed over at Luhan who was blushing like crazy, for no reason. They looked over at him and saw him fiddle with something in his pocket, which then they got the memo.

"It was hurting me." I added, and Kris snickered. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink, turning my attention to my soon-to-be fiancé.

-----------------

Well, Jongin. He's slowly but surely becoming a man. Proposing to your lover is a very sweet thing to do, especially after graduation. ☺️♥️

Hey guys..! I hope you like PART 1 of the Kaisoo Proposal. ☺️ Part two will be in Kyungsoo's perspective, so that you don't have to suffer and only see it from jongin's perspective. 😋

I thought that someone getting engaged would be a really cute chapter, in my opinion. I was gonna do it with Sehun and Lu, but they're too early into their relationship. 😑

Do you guys like the new cover..? ☺️ It's Sehun's image teaser for Lucky One. ♥️😋 I thought it was a nice color combination. 🍑

Oh, thank you guys for getting me to 7k reads last night. ❤️❤️💖♥️ I love you all so much. It was really surprising when I saw it, because No story i've ever written has made it that far. We're only 3k from getting 10k readsssss!!!! 😋❤️

that's all for now. ☺️

SARANGHAE YOU LUCKY ONES. ❤️💖😭♥️😘🌺💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 18 8
Luhan's world was filled of his dreams of having a perfect Prince Charming that will swept his feet off. Just like what he is always watching, a Prin...
11.2K 523 33
*Kyungsoo sold himself in a brothel for money.* *Jongin made out with Kyungsoo to forget Jennie.* *Kyungsoo is pregnant.* 7 years later. Kim Taeoh is...
340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
15.7K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...