Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XIII

2.7K 62 9
By spider-barry

--------------
• Act II •
--------------
Thirteen:
Seniors

The summer before senior year was a amazing three months. Magenta went on little dates with Stiles, she spend a month with her father before he moved into Beacon Hills. When Magenta's father moved into Beacon Hills there was an argument between him and her uncle. Which luckily was resolved, and Magenta's dad had also met Magenta's boyfriend. Stiles Stilinski.

Magenta stared at the sky. The storm clouds were starting to form bigger and it worried her that her father, Enrique Gomez, wouldn't let her leave the house.

"When is your noveno coming to pick you up?" Enrique asked for the hundredth time. Magenta shook her head at the question but her heart fluttered at the mention of Stiles.

"Papá, Stiles said that he should be here before midnight." Magenta informed her father. Yet that didn't stop her from being slightly worried that Stiles won't make it in time to pick her up. Even if this was the one thing Stiles was making sure that everyone would be there.

"I know, princesa. But I want to do what all father's do and threaten him." Enrique told her daughter with a small sad smile. "I wasn't there most of your life and I would like to be there for you." Magenta smiled at her father before hugging him. "Now, pull down that shirt or pick up your pants. You don't need to be showing your stomach."

"Pa! It's a crop top!" Magenta yelled, hiding her face in her hands. She didn't look up until she took out her phone. Magenta frowned to see her phone was glitching out. "Papá, is your phone working?"

Enrique frowned before taking out his phone to see it also wasn't working. "Sorry, princesa but my phone isn't working. I think the storm blew the cell towers out."

Magenta nodded her head. She pocketed her phone before she heard a engine. It didn't take long before a beat up old jeep came into view with a honk. Magenta smiled to see her boyfriend entering her driveway.

"Bye, papá. I love you. I'll see you after the event." Magenta hugged her dad before she ran off the porch. Magenta ran towards the drivers door to see her sarcastic boyfriend in a red flannel. She could see color once in a while everytime Stiles was around.

"Sorry were late!" Stiles yelled. Magenta smiled before the two started to kiss. She then remember her dad was watching and pulled back.

"I'm sorry, too." Liam told Magenta. Magenta shook her head and gave him a high five.

"You two boys do know I own a .45." Enrique asked Stiles and Liam. Magenta shook her head at the mention of the .45 which her dad almost used on Stiles once. Which was also the day Stiles was caught in Magenta's room. Shirtless. Oh top of Magneta.

"Vividly." Stiles answered. Liam answered with a no while Magenta smiled.

"Well Liam, today's your lucky day." Magenta told the Sophomore student. Enrique smirked before pulling out his .45. Liam uncomfortably moved back into the back seat causing Magenta to laugh.

"I'll see you in the morning, Papá." Magenta told her father once again. She ran on the other side of the jeep and made Scott get off so she could get in the back with Liam. When Enrique made it back inside everyone turned towards Magenta.

"What?" Magenta asked, confused.

"Does he know?" Stiles asked his girlfriend.

"Know what?" Liam asked.

"About the supernatural." Scott answered. Magenta took a deep breath.

"I don't want him knowing about it. He is my only parent left and I would love to keep it that way." Magenta answered.

↹↹↹

Augustus and Malia were kissing when Magenta entered the hospital. Magenta found it amusing before her uncle walked straight towards Augustus.

"Augustus, son. You have to stop with the PDA, you're at a hospital for crying out sakes!" Caleb yelled at his son.

"Sorry dad." Augustus replied in his Australia accent after pulling away from Malia. Magenta still found it amusing how she was half Mexican and half Australia. Especially since Caleb and Augustus raised her to believe she was half Mexican and half American.

"How's my favorite couple?" Magenta asked, leaning against the front desk.

"Good." Malia answered while Augustus hugged her.

"Magenta, if you went to Mexico again and I told you "Don't worry, go have fun." What would you think I was talking about?" Stiles asked his girlfriend. Magenta turned her head to face Scott and Stiles and quickly thought about it.

"Fun like soccer? Or sex with other guys?" Magenta asked.

"But that's just Magenta." Scott replied. Magenta found that offensive before she turned around and slapped her cousin.

"Okay then. Augustus mind asking your girlfriend?" Stiles asked. Augustus asked his girlfriend the same question to get the same response except Malia said bowling instead of the soccer.

"Okay, yeah. Now I'm worried." Scott admitted. Magenta playfully rolled her eyes before Caleb came back to see an injured body rolling in.

"Augustus, I hope you don't mind staying here for a little bit longer?" Caleb asked. Hoping that his son could help with some of the new injuries.

"Why can't you ask Magenta?" Augustus asked. Magenta turned to face her cousin to raise an eyebrow.

"Stiles my ride so wherever he goes, I go." Magenta told him before Caleb pulled his son and Malia to another room. Magenta smiled victorious before turning back towards Scott and Stiles.

"Hey mom, where is all of this coming from?" Scott asked Melissa. Melissa turned around and answered.

"A jackknifed tractor-trailer on 115, caused a major pile up."

"Okay, okay. There only one way back into Beacon Hills from the airport." Stiles stated.

"115."

"Kira's never going to make it." Stiles stated. Magenta frowned at the mention of her friend not being able to come.

"I'm sure she'll make it." Magenta assured the two boys before she leaned on Stiles shoulder.

"I can get her." Scott answered. "You guys head to the school. Lydia's probably already there. We'll meet you there by midnight."

"How are you gonna get to her in the middle of a traffic jam?" Stiles asked Scott who was already at the doors.

"We'll make it. Trust me." With those words said. Scott was out of the hospital.

"We should get going." Magenta told her boyfriend who smelled like Anxiety. "Augustus and Malia will be there as soon as they finish whatever the hell my uncle asked them to do."

"I'm so lucky to have you." Stiles mumbled before kissing her and heading towards the jeep.

↹↹↹

"I got nothing from Scott or Kira." Magenta told her boyfriend while they walked up to the school. She tapped a few more things on her IPhone when they were under a dryer part. There clothes were drench in rain from their walk from the jeep to the school.

"And nothing from Lydia either." Stiles added in. Magenta watched as Stiles stared at the other seniors. She started to smell anxiety more clearly from Stiles. Magenta placed a hand on Stiles shoulder and turned him around.

"Stiles, what wrong? Not only because I can smell the anxiety on you, but I noticed how you want everyone here." Magenta told her boyfriend. A frown started to appear on her face. "Why is it so important?"

"It's not. It's not. . . uh. I don't know. Maybe it is. I asked my dad the other day about his high school friends. Guess how many he still talks to? None. Not a single one. You know, these were his best friends and he just says he lost touch with them, you know. So I started thinking about things, like I always do."

"Overboard thinking." Magenta interrupted.

"Yeah. And so I'm thinking, what if . . .What if Scott's my best friend now, you know, but he's not my best friend for life?" Stiles asked. The frown on Magenta's face was deep, even tears seemed to be ready to appear.

"Doesn't it happen?" Magenta asked.

"Yeah, but only because we let it happen. You know, that's what I'm saying. How come when we graduate we're just expected to go our separate ways? If I've already found the best people in my life, why aren't I not trying to stay with them, you know?"

"I thought it is and was the plan. The dream. I thought I would attend a college near you and Scott." Magenta stated.

"The vision. And don't mock the vision." Stiles corrected.

"I love the vision." Magenta assured her boyfriend. "And I'm not mocking it, especially since I'm apart of it." Magenta studied Stiles face carefully before adding more to what she said. "This is why you wanted everyone here tonight. Because you don't want to lose us after senior year."

"And I hope they don't want to lose me either." Stiles added on.

"I wouldn't want too." Magenta looked at Stiles before they leaned in and started to kiss. Stiles deepen the kiss while Magenta heard footsteps coming fast. Magenta pulled away and mumbled something about someone always interrupting them. She turned around and slammed the first person onto the ground.

Magenta's vision cleared up a bit before she realized that she slammed Liam on the floor.

"Sorry." Magenta told the Sophomore before pulling him up to see the panic looks on Augustus, Malia and Liam's face.

"Scott's in trouble."

↹↹↹

Magenta ran with Stiles, a werewolf, a werecoyote and a multico. Her eyes showed her magenta color, fangs and claws were also out which she borrowed from Liam. Magenta let out a growl when she saw someone with their claws in Scott. She watched as he stood up and heard a crack before he pulled out the claws from his body and threw them.

"I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run." Scott informed the man. The man looked over towards the group of teens.

"I'd run." Stiles told the man. The man got up before he took off running. The McCall pack, minus Lydia, met in the middle where they stared at a teenage boy.

"You don't remember me, do you?" the boy asked. "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade."

"Theo?" Scott asked. Magenta was confused who the boy was along with Kira, Malia and Augustus. The boy nodded his head before Malia asked the important question.

"You know him?" Malia asked.

"They used to." Theo replied to the question. Magenta raised an eyebrow before understanding that they was referring to Scott and Stiles. Magenta felt Stiles wrap and arm around Magenta while her claws started to disappear. "Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. A couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha."

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack."

↹↹↹

"We haven't seen this kid in years. You don't find that highly suspicious?" Stiles asked from the front. Who was in between Scott and Augustus while their girlfriends fourth? Sixth? Wheeled them.

"I'm kind of more concerned about the guy who just tried to kill me." Scott told his best friend. Magenta heard a buzz coming from Malia's phone, causing everyone to stare at Malia.

"I'm in." Malia said happily. "I passed."

Augustus's eyes widen before he hugged his girlfriend.

"I'm officially a senior." Malia told them before she let go of her boyfriend. Kira and Magenta smiled before hugging Malia.

"Thank God." Lydia's voice called out. "Where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here. Are we doing this or not?"

Everyone smiled before they headed towards the libary.

Stiles went first to put his initials before handing it to Magenta. She smiled before she stared at the empty spots. Magenta made the marker press against the shelve. Tears were starting to form in her eyes before she wrote the M.

"My child, please don't put Regina. Remember you are still a Gomez." Magenta's mother's voice rang through her head. Magenta took a deep breath before she finished her initials. MRG. Magenta handed the marker to Lydia before she handed it to Kira. Magenta walked over towards Stiles and rested her head against his shoulder while he wrapped an arm around her.

"This isn't vandalism, is it?" Kira asked.

"Not technically." Lydia replied. Kira then write her initials and handing the marker to Augustus. Magenta watched as he wrote his initials before handing it to Malia who knew passed it to Scott. Magenta watched as Scott put down SM before putting AA below it and handing it to someone else. Alison Argent.

"She would have been with us." Stiles told his best friend.

"Yeah." Scott replied.

"She still is." Lydia told them.

"Forever." Allison's voice told Magenta. She smiled at the sound of her voice. "Hug Lydia for me."

"Forever." Magenta blurred out. She then hugged Lydia. Everyone looked at Magenta, they all knew she could talk to the dead. They all smiled before joining in the group hug before they left.

○●●●

Idk, suprise update because I don't know when I'll get wifi again?

And I'm not sure how I feel about teen Wolf ending after season 6. I mean I understand, they are all going to different College and etc but *sigh*

-Jaz?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
666K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
437 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
122K 3K 60
LIKE MAGIC "Works like magic" BASED ON SEASON 3 AND 4 OF TEEN WOLF | STILES STILINSKI X OC | SLOWBURN | ©Jazminebrightxx