Mine Forever [Completed]

By catheriene

"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Author's Note
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's Note
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
A Tree Chart of Characters
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Please Read -Important Note✍
Mine Forever Book Cover ~Special~
Upset Note
Please Note

Chapter 3

319K 10.7K 487
By catheriene

Scarlet's Pov~

"Oh shit." He cursed under his breath.

"I am so sorry. I....I just.... Oh God..." I was unable to say anything so I just quickly pulled out a few wipes from the nearby tissue box and dabbed it on his hand.
Cleaned up his table and brought some ice, a piece of cloth and handed over to him.

'Watch what you do. You may leave now. I'll call you later." He said angrily while placing the ice and cloth on his hand.

"YES sir. I am sorry. "I whispered in a low voice.

He dismissed me for a while and then through the intercom informed me to get some files from the department on 37th floor, also arrange them alphabetically.

It was a relief that he didn't fire me for the coffee thing.
I just followed his command and started getting files and arranged them in my cabin. I must say I am a bit scared now.

After an hour boss called me up into his office cabin. I took a notepad, a pen and also the files and headed over to his cabin.

Here we go...

He stood in front of the table, both hands supporting on it with one leg crossed over the other. I was sitting on the chair facing right opposite to him.

He was looking at me for a few seconds which made me squirm a bit on the chair.

"Wehave a list of things to be done tomorrow so I want you to note down and makearrangements for it.

1. Fix a meet with Mr. Arnold Shaw, Project Manager for hotel Starlight.

2. Book a reservation, table for two at Royal's for lunch with Nell Lawrence.

3. I want all the board employees gathered for a meet regarding the new plans for Phoenix Project. Keep it after lunch.

4. Remind me a Meet with Mr. Kazuya Kanagawa at morning 10 am.

5. And lastly, visit to Hotel Paradise."

He said all these while looking at me but I just focused on noting down things because this time I don't want anything to go wrong.

"So arrange all these accordingly and I hope u made a note of all these."

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Oh and here, these are the important numbers you can contact them and arrange meetings as we discussed." He passed on a paper to me and I took a look at it.

"Sir is there anything else apart from this you want me to do."

"Well yeah, get me lunch from The Reney's. They know my take just tell them it's for me." He said thoughtfully.

I nodded in response, left his cabin and checked my watch. Its lunch time and so I decided to grab lunch for my boss and as well as get some food for me as well.

Reney's is just opposite to our office. It's a small shop which provides delicious food and my boss prefers his lunch from here always. Maddie said they always keep a theme. I guess today's theme is red, so I see red everywhere. Tables, chairs, uniforms, menu's etc. all are red. They also have a special menu set up on the board.

I approached the counter and a very handsome person was taking up the orders.

"What would you like to order Miss?" He asked me politely and I gave him a small smile.

"Actually I am here to get lunch for Mr. Alexander Pearce and one turkey sandwich please."

"Oh the usual, just a moment I'll get it." He went in and came out with packed food and gave it to me.

"Thank you." I paid him and was about to leave when he asked me.

"You are new?"

"Yes. I am." I replied.

"See you around. Have a great day ahead." He said and I thanked him.

At office, I placed the lunch at his table and went to canteen to have my lunch. Maddie gave me company and we took a good half an hour lunch break.

After lunch I took out the list which I noted down.

Started making calls and arranged appointments.

Reservation was booked for two tables at Royal's.

Mailed the board members regarding the meeting and I need to fix a time for the new project meet which will be done in 15 minutes.

And lastly I made sticky notes of reminders and also made a note of it in my dairy.

All the things were taken care of and now I need to confirm the replies from everyone and note timings.

I got replies and made note of things on the list. Took it to Mr. Pearce to check and he approved of it.

Great first task completed.

Rest of the day I did my paper work as well as filing work and finally it was time to go home.

"Bye dear and see you tomorrow." Maddie said cheerfully to me from across her cabin and left.

I ensured that everything was kept in order, my notes and other important documents in drawer and locked it. Closed my cabin door took a sigh of relief, turned around and took one step and collided with a hard body of someone.

Oops!

It was none other than my boss I got collided with, he was holding my waist and preventing me from falling down. His eyes were into mine and I was getting chills. That moment was like, time stood still and don't know what happened.

After a minute, quickly he pulled me up and I awkwardly just stood away from him and said in a low voice,

"Thank you. Bye."

He nodded and left.

At home I kept on replaying the moment's n number of times. He is really a handsome devil and a workaholic. The girl dating him will really have a hard time to keep other women away from him. Literally, he gets a lot of attention from both genders. Women to date and men respect him to get in his good side for promotion. But I really think he is not a romantic type, he is someone who is less expressive and married to his work. Quite boring I guess.

I don't know!

I was totally engrossed with his thoughts and then eventually I stopped thinking about him because he is my Boss and I need to sleep.

Hoping for a beautiful tomorrow I slept off on my comfy bed with my soft pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,

Did you all like the above chapter?
I am thinking to write a pov of Alexander as a next chapter.

Let's see what does he has to say.

Kindly
Hit the stars and share some feedback's and spread the book around. That will be really appreciated. Thank you.

Love,
Catheriene 😊♥

Did you all like this chapie?

I am thinking to write a pov of Alexander as a next chapter.

Let's see what does he has to say.

Kindly
Hit the stars and share some feedbacks and spread the book around. That will be really appreciated. Thank you.

Love,
Catheriene 😊♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
1.1M 35.2K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...