Love you 'Til Death?

Autorstwa apathetic_Remorse

Scarlett is in love, well atleast she thinks she's inlove with Cole, the perfect guy. Is he really perfect? i... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 14

18.9K 277 53
Autorstwa apathetic_Remorse

"Take my world and turn it upside down, I don't mind. Heck, I love you boy."

Chapter 14

7 months later.

I was sitting in maths, staring out the window, not that I was exactly thrilled about getting up this morning.

It was official, Cole and I have been going out for a year, today was the day that made it official.

Cole, thinking about him made my stomach flutter, I don't know if it was through the love that I had for him, or out of fear. Love and fear, how could you love somebody you fear?

I was crazy, he was really... something,but he was my something. Don't get me wrong he infuriated me sometimes, with his bossiness, and temper tantrums and possesiveness, the list goes on and on. But even with that, he was sweet, and caring, and loving, the best Boyfriend a girl could want.

Its just too bad he wasn't like that all the time..

After Matt had gotten somewhat serious with this girl Lily, they were kind of exclusive but I couldn't be sure, it was Matt we are talking about, he was a player. Anyway, Lily, she was cool, we got along and all, though she took all of Matt's time and attention, leaving little if no room for me and I was jealous, Matt never got so caught up before, and I was missing our hang out sessions, where I could be me for awhile without Cole watching my every move, waiting for me mess up.

I slumped down in my chair, wincing in pain, Cole had hit me in the ribs last night, leaving bruising and I'm pretty sure I had a broken rib. I couldn't be certain.

I remember the first time he hit me, as if it was yesterday.

*flashback* 

We were at the beach, Cole, Matt, Lily and I, it was like a double date thing. I was bored out of my mind, Cole and Matt were in a deep conversation, and Lily was being a girl: soaking up as mUch sun as she could, she didn't want to go in the water, afraid to get sand all over herself and ruin her hair.

Typical.

I was at the beach and was having no fun at all, moping around, I looked over at Cole, enjoying the view of his bare chest, his defined toned muscles tensed as he raised his hand to run it through his hair, I was slightly drooling, gosh I was such a perve but he was so hot I couldn't help myself.

I came up with a plan. I casually got up from my place and strolled over to Matt, I looked around and noticed a few guys looking at me.

I grunted, I hated the beach for this reason only. It was enough that Cole gave me crap for wearing a two piece bikini saying that it barely covered anything.

I sat down next to Matt and started poking his side, he looked at me annoyed, and carried on talking, "Dude, that's not even possible." He said seriously to Cole, who was shooting daggers at me as I kept poking Matt.

"Stop that." Matt finally said, shoving my hand away.

"Na-uh" I said in a child like and kept on poking him.

He ignored me for awhile, then I got bored, not even listening to their conversation as I was looking at the water longingly.

I took the beach ball that was laying in front of me and threw it at Matt's face, hitting him with a bit of force.

He got up quickly pulling me to my feet and then shoving me over his shoulder, running down towards the water. I glanced at our spot to notice an angry Cole and Lily, glaring at the pair of us. I just shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

"Hey! Put me down Matty." I shouted, trying to get free.

He chuckled, "Why? This is what you want. Right?" He asked, damn this boy for knowing me so well.

"Maybe." I giggled, smacking his butt.

"Hey!!" He shouted, but chuckled, he started running towards the water, and as he was I was banging against his back, groaning.

"Hey! Slow down will you." I screeched as I hit into his back again as he came to an abrupt stop.

Before I knew what was happening, I was thrown as if I weighed nothing into the water, crashing as a huge wave swallowed me up.

Stupid jerk, I thought.

I surfaced, enjoying the cool water dance around me. I love the feeling, it always made me feel at peace, even if it was just for a second, as I started splashing at Matt who was watching me with a huge grin on his face. Soon we were playing water fights and I was dunking Matt, which he totally let me do cause there was no way I was strong enough to shove his huge head under water and keep it down.

We must of lost track of time, because before I knew it, Cole was standing at the edge of the water looking seriously pissed, glaring from me to Matt, arms crossed over his chest.

I sighed, well it was fun while it lasted. I got out of the water.

"We're leaving." Cole said calmly. I nodded and Matt and I walked behind him, Matt giving me a questioning look, but I shrugged. And soon Lily was at his side, soaking him all in.

I got my stuff together and met Cole at his car, trying to dry off quickly so I didn't ruin his seat. I slipped on my shorts and top and got in. Not saying anything.

He stared straight ahead, holding tight onto the steering wheel, showing his white knuckles.

We drove in silence, you could cut the tension with a knife and I was getting angry, how could he ruin my alone time with Matt, its not like he was paying attention to me.

When we got outside my house, Cole got out and slammed the door and walked into my house like he owned the place. I followed slowly behind.

Once inside, all hell broke loose.

"What the fuck is up Scarlett?" Cole whisper yelled.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"Must you always throw yourself at Matt like some cheap whore." He said taking a step towards me, I stood my ground.

He roughly grabbed my arms and brought me closer to him, "I let it go on for way too long."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I'm talking about you acting like a whore, dressing half naked most of the time and, throwing yourself all over Matt for as long as I can remember. I'm a fool for letting it go on this long. I think its time things change." He spat out.

"What the fuck are you taking about!? First of all it was the beach, everybody dresses like that and second of all Matt is my best friend, has been for years now. So stop being such a dick." I shouted.

Before I knew what was happening, Cole raised his hand and slapped me in the face, my head turned due to the impact and I fell back onto the floor.

I looked up at Cole, shocked as hell. He was taking calming breaths, he had gone too far this time.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled at him.

He snapped out of his internal rant and walked coolly out my house. I just slumped on the floor, tears streaming down my face.

There were so many questions.

He hit me.

Was there any excuse for that?

Later that day there was a knock on my door, I had been sleeping on the couch with an ice pack on my red cheek so it didn't swell up as much.

I opened the door, "What do you want?" I asked him as he stood in the doorway, wearing ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, looking as if he just stepped out of the shower, his hair was wet and looked as if he had put his hands threw it a million times.

He took a step forward, grabbing me into a hug which I responded too. I could feel tears threatening to come out again.

"I'm so sorry baby." He whispered into my hair.

I pulled away from his embrace, wanting to look at him. He brought his hands up and held either side of my cheeks, I looked up at his deep blue eyes, I saw sadness, regret, guilt and love.

This was just overwhelming.

"I wouldn't of done it, I swear I just lost control I have been watching you flaunt your body for other guys to see and your closeness with Matt makes me jealous, afraid that you would leave me for him. I just really shouldn't have hurt you. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Please don't let us go, I'll make it up to you, I will do whatever you want. Just please don't leave me. I need you." He pleaded.

I couldn't help it I caved in, I forgave him right there and then and let him in. Not saying anything as we kissed and made up.

Knowing deep down that I had made a mistake.

*end of flashback*

Well it did happen again, a few times after that and it was starting to become a pattern, whenever we went out, when ever some random guy came up to talk to me, whenever I spoke back and stood my ground, basically, whenever I pissed him off. He had even stopped hitting me in the face, as it drew some attention, which he covered up, until I started making excuses saying it was my fault I was so clumsy that I kept falling or walking into the wall or the sharp end of the cup bored. Nobody questioned further then that.

Yes.

It was all my fault.

Every time it happened.

I was to blame.

My eyes shot up to the front of the class as the teacher, Mr Robson called me.

"Ah, Scarlett, you will be showing the new student around and make him feel as comfortable as possible." Mr Robson said.

I narrowed my eyes, not remembering signing up for something like this, and with a male , Cole would have my head. I would just have to explain, and hope for the best.

Maybe I could get out of it. I looked around in search for the new student but I just met with familiar faces, my face clouded with confusion.

"His running a bit late, not buts this will help your credits so you have no choice." He said smugly as if reading my mind.

"Fine." I mumbled.

The class started and I was bored. Looking at the clock, at least I had a class with Matt after this that Lily was not in.

I missed him.

After Cole had hit me I kept my distance, not that it was hard with Lily taking up his time, now we just had random conversations about nothing in particular. But it was still nice.

I was distracted from my thoughts again as I tall lean guy walked coolly into the room like he owned the place, he was gorgeous, which made me a tad bit disappointed, Cole knew the difference, he was well built and had an array of confidence. He smiled at Mr Robson and all the girls let out a sigh, but not me.

I groaned, well this just made things even more complicated and being an obedient student, I knew I couldn't ditch this.

"Ah class this is Keaghan, make sure his welcomed, his a very important person." Mr Robson, now known as Mr Dick head said cheerily, "Scarlett will show you around and introduce you to some people you might get along with while your here." He finished, pointing at me. I glared at the while Keaghan gave me a little smile.

The bell rang and I packed up my stuff, Keaghan waited for me at the door. "Hi." He said cheerfully.

"Hello." I said dryly, but I was excited to see Matt.

"Let me see you schedule." I said holding my hand out.

He reached in his pocket and took out a piece of paper, I looked at it quickly noticing that he had every single one of my classes. I groaned again.

"What is the something wrong?" He asked concerned.

"No, come on you have the same class as me." I said handing him the paper.

"You know, you don't have to show me around and stuff, I can figure everything out. I told them it wasn't necessary, but they insisted, I'm sure someone else will be more willing to do it." He said nervously and looked around.

"No its fine. Follow me then." I said, bouncing along to my next class, as he followed behind me.

"Matty!!" I exclaimed one we got in,

Matt's head shot up from his conversation and he gave me a warm smile, getting up and pulling me into a warm bone crushing hug. Hurting my sore side, I winced a little but ignored the pain.

"I've missed you." He said into my hair.

"I've missed you too." I pulled away grinning at him.

He looked behind me and frowned, I looked at what had distracted him and saw Keaghan standing behind me looking uncomfortable.

"Oh this is Keaghan, his new and I was asked to show him around." I said to Matt, "Keaghan this is Matt my best friend." I said to Keaghan.

Matt gave him a warm smile which Keaghan returned and they shook hands, already getting into a friendly conversation.

**** 

It turns out that Keaghan was really a cool person and easy to get along with. He was an artist and was actually here in California for a big surfing competition and he was hiding from the press, since he caused a bit of a scandal in Hawaii, he wouldn't tell me what for. But apparently his sponsors were threatening to pull out and he couldn't afford that to happen.

We were sitting at lunch and he was telling Matt and I a story, like the time he came face to face with a shark.

"It was life or death and I told the shark, 'Look here mister, its either you or me, and I can't let that happen. So I punched it in its nose and swam as fast as I could, leaving my surf bored to fend for its self."

Matt and I were laughing so hard that we didn't notice Cole taking a seat at our table, until he slammed his tray on the table. I jumped in surprise, the laughter soon faded and I stared at Cole, watching his reaction. He was looking at the three of us calmly and when his eyes landed on me I noticed that glint in his eyes that meant that he was angry.

"Sup dude." Matt said to Cole, who just nodded.

"Can we talk in private Scarlett?" Cole asked smoothly, he even forced a smile.

"Aren't you going to eat first?" I asked in reply, not wanting to go anywhere in private with him right now.

"I'm not that hungry." He replied.

I reluctantly got up, but someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. I looked over at Keaghan, looking at him as if he was mental, he just made everything worse.

"You don't have to go." He said sternly.

I narrowed my eyes to look at him, didn't he know not to bud in other peoples business.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at Keaghan.

Glancing over at Cole who now had his fists clenched and looked murderous but still managed to keep his voice calm, "I think my girlfriend would like to come with me, isn't that right Scarlett."

I nodded in response and got up, I glanced at Matt and he was making out with Lily, weird I didn't even see her come in.

Cole was already at the exit. Glaring at me, probably from making him wait.

"I'll see you before class, if I'm not back ask Matt to show it to you." I said to Keaghan, who had a WTF look on his face, I just shrugged and walked over to my angry looking boyfriend.

*******

Hi my lovely readers.

Thanks for reading and fanning and voting and commenting.

Yous guys are awesoooooommmmeee!!!!

Hearts!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.3K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
1.3M 29K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
164 4 6
She just wants the best for him, as his friend. She would give up anything for him, as he would do the same. They would give up their souls for each...
107K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...