The Bad Boy Knows How to Love...

By paeesha

[ C O M P L E T E D ] With one final breath, I raise my hand up and slap him across the cheek. I... More

The Bad Boy Knows How to Love
C A S T
01. the bad boy meets the good girl
02. the bad boy's death glare
03. the bad boy's naked
04. the bad boy's kiss
05. the bad boy's confession
06. the bad boy's self introduction
07. the bad boy gets an answer
08. the bad boy never showed up
09. the bad boy shows up
11. the bad boy dines and dash
12. the bad boy and the best friend
13. the bad boy and the wedding
14. the bad boy's drunk call
15. the bad boy and the boy from the past
16. the bad boy and the rumors
17. the bad boy and the bucketlist
18. the bad boy is sorry
19. the bad boy's best friend
20. the good girl's secret
21. the good girl wants another chance
22. the good girl has roses and chocolate
23. the good girl and the date
24. the good girl and the dance
25. the good girl and the party
26. the good girl and the ex
27. the good girl finds out
28. the good girl and the diner
29. the good girl and the microphone
30. the bad boy won't quit
31. the good girl is getting soft
32. the bad boy's notes
33. the bad boy knows how to love
epilogue: the good girl and the bad boy's happily ever after
How to Love Series?
CHECK OUT STORY 2

10. the bad boy's other side

141K 4.7K 1.3K
By paeesha

          "Let me explain, Chloe," Archer begs me as he follows me to the parking lot.

          I speed up to my car, not wanting to hear anything.

          We just finished detention and now Archer is begging me to listen to what he has to say as to why he stood me up.

          I saw what he did. I saw why he stood me up. I don't need him to remind me again.

          "Chloe! Please!"

          When I don't listen, he speeds up in front of me, stopping me. I halt and stand there with my arms crossed, not saying a word.

          "You're not going to hear me out, are you?" Archer asks, already knowing the answer.

          Just when I think he can't surprise me anymore, he grab my waist and carry me over his shoulder.

          I let out a scare scream and demand him to put me down, "What the hell are you doing! Put me down right now!"

          For some reason, I can tell he's smirking right now.

          "Nah, I like this view," he says.

          "Asshole! Put me down!"

          He doesn't listen. Instead he walks over to his car with me just hanging over his shoulder.

          "Put me down!" I continue to scream and yell at him. I start to scream even louder like a banshee on fire so whoever is still inside the school can hear me and come to my rescue - I hope.

          Annoyed by my screaming, Archer threatens me, "If you don't stop screaming, I'll spank your ass."

          Yeah, right. Like hell he'll actually do that. Not believing his warning, I begin to scream louder.

          "AH! PUT ME DOWN!"

          I immediately stop screaming when I feel a slap on my ass. My mouth drops. My eyes open wide.

          "Oh, you did not just-"

          "Shut up or I'll do it again," he threatens. I instantly close my mouth tight, believing this time that he's true to his words.

          "Good girl," he says and continue walking to his car. When we reach his car, he opens the passenger door and throws me into the seat.

          "Stay," he orders me like a dog. Who the hell does he think he is?

          When he closes the door and walk around to go to the driver's seat, I quickly open the door and start bolting to my car.

          He chases after me and caught me within a few seconds. Damn him and his fast speed.

          Holding onto my arm tightly, he asks, "Are you going to go to my car nicely or do I have to carry you again?"

          Knowing that I can't escape from him, I begin to walk to his car. He smiles at my obedience and follow after me.

          I get into his car as he go to the other door and get in.

          "This is kidnapping," I tell him.

          "Hey, you walked into my car on your own free-willed," he replies causing me to scoff at him.

          Bitch.

          Where the hell is he taking me?

-

          When people said that Archer is rich. I never never how rich until now. We just rode a freaking airplane with the comfortable seats and everything. And now, we're riding in a limo to - I don't even know where.

          Just how far are we from home?

          After 20 minutes, the limo came to a stop. The driver opens the door for me and I get out, Archer following behind.

          When I first got out of the car, a small cottage surrounded by flowers sits in front of me. My whole face twist in utter confusion.

          I took a few steps to the front porch but Archer stopped me.

          "This way." Archer leads me around the cottage. We walked for a few more minutes in silence until we reached a field of wildflowers. I gaze out into the endless field of beautiful flowers. The sun is starting to set so it's even more beautiful.

          An old oak tree standing alone in the far right of the field catches my eyes. It's the only tree I see in the field.

          "Why are we-"

          Archer avoid my question and walk to the tree. I follow without complaining. He looks really sad right now.

          Archer stops once we're below the tree. I stand by his side, gazing out into the field as the sun sets.

          "It's beautiful here," I breathe out.

          "She loved it here," Archer tells me. I glance at him in confusion at the mention of 'she'.

          He fake a quick smile at me and sits down underneath the tree. I follow suit, waiting for an explanation.

          "Remember when I told you that my only family is my grandma?" He asks, looking at me. I nod my head yes. It was when my nose was bleeding and I went to the infirmary.

          "Well, she wasn't my only family. My grandma hired a nanny to watch over me. I didn't show up on our date because my nanny passed away." I stare at him but he avoids my gaze. I can see he's eyes getting watery but he's trying his hardest to hold back.

          "She suffered from cancer all these years and now she's finally gone. She was my only friend other than Carter and Jace. She was always there for me while growing up without my parents and grandma," he finish explaining.

          Silence begin to fill the air. I feel like I should say something but what do I even say? Sorry is not going to bring back his best friend.

          "I'm sorry," I tell him softly, even though it's not going to fix anything.

          We sat there, underneath the tree, for ten minutes in silence staring out into the field. I didn't complain because I know how it feels to lose someone so important to you. Archer needs some time alone to think and gather his thoughts together.

          I continue to stare at him silently while he stares out into the field. I'm in shock. This is a new side I'm seeing of Archer. I have to admit, I'm starting to get use to him. What happened to the smirking cocky, stubborn, bad boy Archer Bradshaw?

           "You like the view?" Archer turns to me with a smirk on his face. Oh, there he is - the Archer I know.

          I turn to look away from him, embarrass that he caught me staring at him.

          "Let's go," Archer said and gets up, wiping grass and mud off his butt. I do the same. We start walking back to the limo.

          "Admit it. You totally fell for me back there, didn't you?" Archer bump my shoulder. I scoff at him in disbelief. Archer the conceited jerk has returned.

          I sock him hard on his shoulder causing him to lean to his side, almost falling down on the field. He lets out a fake groan as if he was in pain.

          "That hurts," he whines.

          "I have an owie. Now you have to kiss it to make it better." He turns to me, actually expecting me to kiss his 'owie'.

          "Want me to punch your face?" I asked, actually serious about it. I hold out my fist to his face daringly.

          "As long as you kiss it," he replied with a grin. I chuckle and roll my eyes at him.

          Yup, bad boy Archer Bradshaw definitely has returned.

a/n

Thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 172K 60
"Aurel?" "I told you I'm not a girl" "Well, since I haven't seen you, your sexuality is not confirmed" "You want me to send you a pic of my penis?" "...
1.2M 36.3K 32
[C O M P L E T E D] crooked grins, sly hands, and one dangerous voice "Corbin Foxx. 18 years old. Spoiled snobby kid born with a silver spoon who thi...
82.3K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
14.3K 391 12
A collection of Solangelo one-shots. Below are the names of the one-shots, and they have been uploaded in the following order. Thanks for waiting e...