Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

由 spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... 更多

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XII

3.4K 77 16
由 spider-barry

Twelve:
México

"No!" Caleb yelled at his son and niece who asked for their passports. "You're not going to die on me!"

"To late for that, tio." Magenta told her uncle with a smirk. She held up her passport before leaving.

"I really need to take that thing away from her." Caleb mumbled.

↹↹↹

"You're not going to Mexico." Sheriff Stilinski told his son.

"Is everyone against going to the place I grew up for four years?" Magenta asked out loud.

"Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay?" Stiles tried to get to his dad. "I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico."

"Okay. Even is Deaton is right about this . . ." The Sheriff started off.

"Yeah."

"The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels." Stilinski told his son and Magenta.

"Dad."

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Sheriff Stilinski listed.

"That also means putting lives on a death list, Sheriff. There are Berserkers out there. They can't be beaten unless you have the supernatural." Magenta tried to convince the Sheriff.

"Dad, I can't also just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them. I'm going with Magenta." Stiles explained.

"I can keep you from going." The Sheriff inform Stiles.

"I'd find a way." Stiles told his father.

"I bet he had two ways planned." Magenta commented, patting her pocket that contained her car keys.

"I can throw you, both in a cell." Sheriff Stilinski apprise them.

"I'd still find a way." Stiles remarked, motioning towards Magenta.

"And Mountain Ashes doesn't work on me." Magenta informed them. It was true, for some reason, Mountain Ash doesn't work on Magentas.

"Stiles, please. Look, just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye! Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico." Sheriff Stilinski told them.

"If you do book flights, book two. I'm sure my father would love to pay for my vist to his homeland." Magenta commented. The Sheriff nodded towards Magenta.

"We'll all go. Okay?"

"Okay, okay, great. Do I get a gun?" Stiles asked the important question.

"No." Sheriff Stilinski told his son.

↹↹↹

"Here. Try that." Stiles told his girlfriend, throwing clothes at her.

"It smells like fabric softener." Magenta told Stiles after smelling Scott's clothes. "I need something he had recently worn."

Stiles rushed towards Scott's bathroom, with Magenta following. Then she noticed Scott's boxers in Stiles hands. He held it out towards Magenta.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles stated. Magenta's eyes widen before she turned around and grabbed Scott's pillow.

"I'm sure he sleeps on this bed." Magenta told her boyfriend before smelling the pillow.

"Yeah. That works, too." Stiles replied. The two left the room and rushed down the stairs to find Liam in the dining room.

"Oh! Liam, go home." Stiles declared. "You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles explained.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something. Or have Magenta control me." Liam suggested.

"I can only knock you out, but even that won't hold you down. You woke up and you tore through the last chains, remember?" Magenta asked.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles told Liam.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked, serious.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles asked, referring to Star Wars.

"Liam, he was referring to Star Wars where they froze Han Solo in carbonite." Magenta explained. Stiles was at least happy his girlfriend watched the movies. The couple turned around, only for Liam to call out.

"Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam suggested.

"You'll probably get out of that too." Magenta informed the boy.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles tried to persuade the boy.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."

"Maybe there is." Stiles said.

↹↹↹

Magenta met up with Malia, Augustus and Derek's love interest.

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked.

"I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden told the teens.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." Stiles admited. Doors slammed shut, getting Magenta's attention.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked, referring towards Liam.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles countered, referring towards Peter Hale.

"We're bringing everyone that we can." Peter answered. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going."

"What's that mean?" Malia asked.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter asked. Referring to taking away Scott's power.

"I see his point." Magenta commented.

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Liam asked.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek answered. Magenta rubbed her arm that was burning horribly. Something was wrong but she refused to look at it.

"A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her. . . . Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." Peter explained.

"We can't." Stiles told Peter. "Not without Lydia."

↹↹↹

Stiles was calling Lydia while Magenta stayed with the large group.

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asked.

"We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent." Malia replied to Derek's question. She held up the sword that Malia and Augustus went to pick up.

"Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker." Magenta finished.

"Nothing." Stiles filled the group in.

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us." Braeden told the group.

"That's a good point. Well call her from the road." Peter agreed.

"No. What if something happened?" Stiles asked. "What if she's in trouble?"

"I have to agree with Stiles." Magenta said, siding with her boyfriend. Peter thought of how to word his words without making it suspicious.

"Fine. You stay, you find her. Magenta goes with us. We're gonna go on without you." Peter told Stiles.

"What if I want to stay with Stiles?" Magenta asked.

"You can't. We need all of the supernatural that can fight." Peter told the girl.

"I could call Mason." Liam offered. "He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her."

"All right. Fine." Stiles admited. Magenta nodded before heading towards the back.

"Remember what we're dealing with here. It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left." Peter explained the the group.

"I'll keep that in mind." Magenta mumbled.

"This little one is terrible of them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone. You do not fight Berserkers to survive, you fight to kill."

↹↹↹

"All good?" Derek asked, putting on the handcuffs on Liam. Stiles and Magenta looking at each other. Augustus took his own car to trail them, in case something happens.

"Kinky much." Magneta asked Allison. There was a laugh.

"Derek being kinky." Allison laughed louder. Then it grew serious.

"Okay." Liam replied, testing out the strength of the handcuffs.

"I brought something to help you." Derek told the boy, taking out something. "This has been with my family for centuries. It's a very powerful, supernatural talisman. We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon."

Derek handed it to Liam, who sat next to Magenta. Stiles, Derek, and Magenta looked at each other.

"Yes, it's powerful." Stiles cleared his throat. "Very powerful."

"And if it's not. I can always knock you out." Magenta offered.

↹↹↹

Magenta jumped out of her seat and moved next to Stiles when Liam did sudden movement. Magenta noticed Liam's nails growing.

"Whatever you were gonna teach me . . . I think you better start." Liam's eyes were glowing their werewolf color.

"Think about other colors, Maggy." Magenta's mom's voice ran through her head. Magenta closed her eyes before she opened them to see color. It might come in handy.

↹↹↹

"Liam, you with me?" Derek asked, concerned the boy. "We have a mantra that we use. You repeat it, you focus on the words. It's like meditating. You say the words until you feel control coming back to you."

"Okay. Okay, okay! What are the words?" Liam asked.

"Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing. Each spiral means something." Derek told the young Beta.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega." Stiles spoke, realizing.

"They can go become any of those three." Magenta whispered.

"It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas." Derek explained.

"Alphas can become Betas." Stiles added in.

"Betas can become Omegas." Magenta also added.

"Can Alphas become Omegas?" Liam asked. Derek nodded.

"All you have to do is say the three words. And with each one, you tell yourself you're getting calmer, more in control. Go ahead." Derek told the boy.

"Alpha, Beta." Liam was forced to stop because he was going fast.

"Slower."

"Alpha . . . Beta . . . Omega . . ." Liam slowly said, in pain. Liam was groaning before repeating the words.

"Good. Say it again. Remember, every time you say the words, you're getting calmer." Derek told the boy. Liam repeated the words but in more of a wolf way. Stiles started to moved closer to the doors, and pulling on Magenta.

"Derek, I don't think the powerful talisman of self-control is working." Stiles told Derek.

"We need something else." Magenta added. Derek was yelling at Liam. The van was swerving and Liam broke the handcuffs.

"I think we're gonna need to go a little faster." Stiles told Braeden. They kept yelling Liam's name, while Magenta tried to remove Liam's hands from Derek's neck.

"Liam!" Magenta yelled. "Alpha, Beta, Omega won't work on Liam! So I suggest that you answer my question, Liam!"

"Liam! What are three things that cannot long be hidden!?" Magenta yelled at the young Beta. "Stay in control!"

Magenta's eyes flashed her magenta color while she had a stare down with Liam. "Liam!" Magenta roared. Liam looked at Magenta in her magenta eyes. "What are three things that cannot long be hidden? What three things?"

"Sun . . . The moon . . . The truth." Liam was panting panted.

"Repeat it with me, Liam." Magenta told the boy.

"The Sun. The Moon. . . The truth."

Liam finally let go of Derek and was slowly moving back to his seat.

"Derek?" Braeden called from the front.

"We're okay." Derek answered. Liam was repeating it over and over.

"I can't believe you did it." Stiles told his girlfriend. He hugged her before letting her go, to see her eyes were still magenta. She closed her eyes and saw the world in color, instead of black and white or magenta.

"For a minute there, I thought I was gonna tear the three of you apart." Liam told the two male and one female.

"Yeah. That would've made for an awkward ride home. So, thanks." Stiles told Liam.

"I'm sure certain people would've teared you apart." Magenta referred to Braeden, Augustus, Caleb, and the Sheriff.

"Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?" Derek asked the Beta. Liam then showed them his claws.

"He can do it." Magenta spoke out loud.

"All right. We might actually be able to do this." Stiles told them. Magenta felt her phone vibrant but ignored it before Derek opened the door to reveal a Beserker. The Beserker threw Derek out of the car. Magenta immediately changed her eye color, and her face features. Her face appeared as it was painted while she made her marking appeared. Magenta touched Liam's marking and brought out Liam's strength. Her face didn't change, but fangs and claws appeard. Before Magenta could do anything, Braden started to shoot her gun at the Berserker.

Everyone got off their vehicles to stare at a hurt Derek Hale.

"How bad is it?" Peter asked. "Can Magenta heal him?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him. We'll be right behind you. Go. Go!" Derek told them. Magenta's eyes turned brighter, letting anyone who understood that she was talking to the dead.

"I am Talia Hale. Don't heal, my son. There is a purpose." Talia spoke to Magenta before the voice disappear.

"I can't heal Derek." Magenta told Derek and Braeden. "Talia told me not to."

Magenta turned around and followed the others.

"This way." Peter told the group that was following him. They ran around the temple until Peter told them to stop.

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira." Peter told them. Stiles phone then started to ring which suprised Magenta. She didn't think La Iglesia would have 4G service with high speed Internet. If she did, she would find a room and watch Netflix with the Berserkers.

"How do I even have service. . ." Stiles answered the phone before talking with his dad.

"Don't ask Peter." Magenta told Peter who had a confused face. "I'm honestly tempted to watch Netflix."

Magenta's supernatural features disappeared while they ran. Everyone was listening into Stiles conversation with his dad due to the fact that all of them but Stiles had super hearing. Stiles soon returned to the group.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked.

"Duck." Malia called. Magenta immediately dropped down, just how she did at boot camp. Magenta heard growling, which wasn't a good thing.

"Get down. Go, go, go. Whoa! Get back! Get back! Go! Go, go, go, go!" Someone yelled, Magenta wasn't paying attention. She just did what they told her. They were able to run from the Berserker. Magenta followed Stiles before Malia threw Kira's sword at Stiles.

"Go find Kira and Scott." Malia told Stiles and Magenta. "Go!"

"We'll try and hold them back." Augustus added, before turning around to fight. He revealed his fangs and claws before going into the fight.

"Scott?" Stiles called out, using a flashlight. Magenta didn't need one when her magenta eyes were enough.

"Kira?" Magenta called out. They rushed through the corridors. Then they stopped at one and Magenta was able to spot Kira.

"Are you okay? Do I need to heal you?" Magenta said, ready to help the Kitsune.

"No. It's Scott. Stiles, it's Scott." Kira told the two teens.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"The Berserker. It's him. Kate did it." Kira apprise the couple.

"What are you talking about?" Magenta asked.

"She made them into one of them." Kira tried to explain. "I don't know how, but it's him. If they don't know it, they could kill him."

"That's why Lydia's not here." It hit Stiles. "They won't know they're killing Scott."

↹↹↹

"Malia! Don't do it!" Magenta yelled with Stiles shouting behind her. They were able to make back in time to try and stop Malia from killing Berserker Scott. Kira then came into the scene and used her sword to cut the bone in half.

"It's Scott. It's Scott." Stiles told them. The Berserker Scott pushed Liam and Augustus off of him before throwing a punch towards Malia.

"Scott? Scott, don't.!" Kira yelled at Scott while the said boy walked towards Liam.

"Scott, it's me." Stiles tried to get to his friend. Scott threw a punch at Stiles making him go to the floor.

"Listen to me, Scott. This isn't you." Magenta tried to get to Scott and use her power. It didn't work since she was also got punched and fell to the floor. Her jaw hurted, it started to heal. Magenta looked up to saw the scene in front of her. Scott had Liam had in choking position. Liam was being lift off the ground.

"Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen!" Liam tried to call for Scott. The real Scott. "You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me."

Scott started to drop Liam before he ripped off the armor. Magenta stood up to watched him as he did. When Scott ripped off his skull a bright light ignited before Scott showed his wolfish face.

"You." Scott directly addressed towards Peter Hale. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power."

"For my family's power." Peter corrected. "To rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he wouldn't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power. Not power like this."

Peters eyes were icy blue that send a chill down Magenta's spine. When Peter roared, everyone started to transform. Magenta's eyes glowed the same color as her name before fangs and claws appeared from the symbol she touched. Magenta watched as Peter threw Malia.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later." It was a show off between Peter and Scott.

"You were my Beta first, Scott." Peter told Scott McCall. Something that Magenta didn't know. "It was my bite that changed your life. And my bite that can end it."

"Then, end it, Peter." Scott challenged the Omega. "Because you won't get another chance."

There was roaring before the two threw themselves at each other like hoes. Claws where aimed at every body part as they tried to dodge it. There were also impressive flips.

"Come on Scott." Peter taunted. "Come on! Come on. Fight like an Alpha."

Magenta stood next to Stiles watching the fight. She was debating when to jump in

"If you're going to beat me. You're going to have to kill me!" Peter yelled. Throwing Scott across the room like a rag doll. Peter then threw a bench at Liam who was stepping forward. Scott got up, ready to block all of Peters attempt to kill him. Scott was able to punch Peter away at a good distance before jumping on a table.

"You were never an Alpha, Peter." Scott told Peter. "But you were always a monster."

Scott then punched Peter hard that it knocked him out. Magenta and everyone else moved towards them before Magenta broke the silence.

"You knocked him out cold."

↹↹↹

"There enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back." Chris was talking to Scott while Magenta finished healing him up.

"I think you're good." Magenta told Chris before heading back towards Stiles. She paused before turning around. "Allison said that she misses you and that she's proud."

Magenta stood next to Stiles while they watched Chris leave with the other group of hunters. Stiles, Malia, Liam, Magenta and Augustus walked towards Scott and Kira to watch them leave. Stiles wrapped an arm Magenta before they headed back to Beacon Hills.

↹↹↹

Magenta smiled as she saw Stiles and his father hug before Stiles told his dad that he smelled terrible.

"Yup. You do too." Stiles replied. Magenta stood there awkwardly. Imagining what it would be like if her dad moved into Beacon Hills.

"Hi, Magenta." Sheriff Stilinski took notice of Magenta. Before she joined the group hug. "And you smell like tacos."

"Augustus got hungry." Magenta laughed when they pulled apart.

"I'm so glad you're both safe." Stilinski told his son and his sons girlfriend. "Hey, what do you say we get outta here, get something to eat?"

"Great. I'm starving." Magenta replied.

"Second that." Stiles added, using Magenta's habit.

"Okay." The Sheriff replied before putting a hand on Magenta's back. They started to leave before she heard Stiles fall. She turned her head to see him handcuffed. Magenta couldn't help but laugh.

"Yo, daddy." Stiles called out for his dad.

"What's your favorite food?" Sheriff Stilinski asked Magenta who was still laughing.

"Uh, pizza." Magenta replied.

"Hey, Dad?" Stiles called out. "Uh bring me a slice."

↹↹↹

Magenta stood next to Stiles and Scott while Liam explained everything to coach.

"Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico which was why they missed the game. Uh, so we went down to Mexico to drive them back from Mexico and that's why we all missed practice. 'Cause . . .We were all in Mexico." Liam explained.

"My dog in Mexico died so I had to help my dad with the farewell." Magenta lied.

"Yeah." Coach replied. "You took Kira on a date to Mexico?"

"It was our first real date." Scott answered.

"In Mexico?" Coach asked.

"They have good tacos." Magenta commented.

"They also wanted to do something special." Stiles added to what his girlfriend said.

"Okay. I believe you." Coach replied.

"Really?" Liam asked, hopeful.

"Absolutely not." Coach answered. "But I've had experiences south of the border that would knock the genitals off you boys. Still, let me be clear to you three. This kid's the best talent I've seen in years. So he's your responsibility now. You boys, and girl are gonna stick together. You're gonna look out for each other. And you're gonna have each other's backs. You got it."

"We got it." Magenta smiled.

"Yes, we do."

↹↹↹

"I still don't know how I survived.' Magenta told her boyfriend while she closed her locker. She turned around to see her boyfriends brown eyes. She smiled at the sight, especially since she learned how to control her colors. Her world really did bring color when she met Stiles Stilinski.

"I'm just glad you're still here." Stiles answered his girlfriend before giving her a quick kiss.

"I'm glad you're also here, Stilinski." Magenta smiled. "I just hope you don't miss me while I go and vist my dad this summer. But I'll be back."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
1.5K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
2.8K 91 23
Ania Stilinski thought she'd left her home town of Beacon Hills. How wrong she was. The night before her brother starts his second half of sophomor...
907K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...