Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

Per spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... Més

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ X

3.5K 100 49
Per spider-barry

Ten:
We Know

"I'm completely and totally fine." Stiles informed Magenta and Melissa, making his way out. Magenta held her arm out to stop Stiles, which Melissa appreciated.

"Uh-uh-uh. You completely and totally have a concussion, Stiles." Melissa told Magenta's crush. "Lie back down. The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan."

"We still haven't paid for the last one? And can't Magenta just heal me?" Stiles questioned, looking at the said girl.

"Oh, no, no, no. Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time but he will get her to talk. Even if I let you go, what would you do?" Melissa finally was able to convince the boy.

"Okay." Stiles replied.

"Thank you, Melissa." Magenta told the mother of Scott.  Stiles sat on the bed and motioned for Magenta to do the same. She obeyed.

"Can you do me one little favor?" Stiles asked.

"Anything." Melissa told Stiles.

"Can you get me a tape player?" Stiles asked.

"Like cassettes?" Melissa asked the boy.

"Yes. Tapes." Stiles told Melissa.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." Melissa agreed, knowing Magenta would keep the boy in the room. Melissa started to leave the room and closing the door.

"Okay, tapes, though, please." Stiles told the woman who was like his mother.

"Cassettes." When the door close, Stiles took out the tape labeled Lorraine Martin.

"What do you think?" Stiles asked Magenta.

"I honestly don't know what to think." Magenta answered. She placed her hand on Stiles head, hoping it wasn't weird, before she healed his concussion. "Do you feel better?"

"Yes." Stiles answered Magenta. She smiled before she took out her phone.

Augustus:
You got to stop almost dying on us! I also need to stop dying!

Magenta:
Sorry :-(

Augustus:
Where are you?

Magenta:
Hospital with Stiles.

Magenta turned off her phone before putting it in her pocket. Magenta sat in a comfortable silence before Stiles disturbed it.

"I'm still suprised that you haven't confront me about when I kissed you." Stiles told Magenta. Magenta turned to face Stiles.

"I honestly don't know how to confront you about it." Magenta inform the boy.

"You could have just asked me why I did it." Stiles apprise the girl. He just wanted to tell her how he felt, to see if she would reject him.

"Why did you do it, Stiles?" Magenta asked. Her heart was racing before a knock interrupted them.

"You find a tape player?" Stiles asked Melissa. Turning around away from Magenta, making her heart beat slow down.

"No." Melissa answered. "But I found two pepple looking for you two."

Malia and Augustus entered the room. Even if Stiles and Malia broke up and told each other that they had feelings for other people. They were still friends.

"Hey." Stiles greeted the two new guest.

"I heard you two almost got killed." Malia told Stiles and Magenta.

"I heard that you two almost got burnt alive." Magenta informed them.

"Are you two okay?" Augustus asked, mostly concerned over his cousin.

"Brunski punched me in the face. Magenta got stabbed with a needle and a little bit of drugs entered her body. Turns out he was a serial killer."  Stiles explained.

"He was out of Scream." Magenta added in.

"Makes sense." Malia noted.

"Yeah." Magenta answered.

"How about you two?" Stiles asked the new couple.

"We almost got set on fire." Augustus pointed out.

"Is everyone okay?" Stiles asked, concerned.

"Basically." Malia answered.

"Are you two okay?" Stiles and Magenta asked in union.

"We're fine." Malia answered. "We're gonna go."

"You two don't have too." Magenta spoke from her spot on the bed.

"I should go." Malia insisted.

"Okay." Stiles and Magenta replied. Malia and Augustus tried to unlock the door, but it was locked.

"It's lock." Augustus announced.

"Why would she lock the door?" Stiles asked, confused. He walked towards the door and tried to open it, to fail. "Uh . . . Hey, Melissa? Melissa."

"I could break it." Malia offered.

"How about you not? I already owe this hospital enough money." Stiles told Malia.

"I'll pay for the door." Magenta offered.

"It would be to much to ask." Stiles told Magenta. She nodded her head while Augustus took a seat next to her.

"Why would she lock the door?" Malia asked.

"Maybe she didn't mean to." Stiles claim.

"You don't just accidentally lock a door." Malia pointed out.

"She has point." Augustus voiced his thoughts.

"Okay, well, maybe, she wasn't thinking, exactly. Or wasn't thinking it through. You know, people sometimes do things without thinking them through." Stiles told Malia.

"Then she's stupid." Malia stated. Magenta was confused if they were talking about the Hale thing or Melissa.

"Hale or Melissa?" Magenta whispered towards her cousin.

"Which one would you refer to if you were Stiles and I was Malia?" Augustus whispered back.

"Hale." Magenta whispered her answer.

"No, even smart people can do stupid things. You know, 'cause they think that it's the right thing. And I don't think we should hold it against her, you know, for the rest of her life!Especially because she's tried apologizing hundreds of times through texts and voicemails."

"It's the Hale thing." The cousins concluded.

"Is she gonna keep begging?" Malia asked.

"She might." Stiles answered.

"I don't have much practice things like forgiveness. Some things I'm picking up fast. But other things are like . . ." Malia trailed off.

"Like math?" Stiles questioned.

"I hate math." Malia informed Stiles.

"Second that." Magenta spoke up.

"Third it!" Augustus added. They both wished they had popcorn.

"You hate me?" Stiles asked. They were still a good distance away since the people they liked were in the room.

"I like you as a friend, Stiles." Malia reply. She had to add the last part since her boyfriend was in the room.

"Good." Stiles told Malia before they hugged.

"This is just beautiful." Magenta announced before crying in her cousins shoulder. "I wish I had a friendship like that, but I just have you, you shuck face."

"Love you too, Shank." Augustus replied. Then the door opened.

↹↹↹

The four teens were in Stiles room, listening to the mix tape. Magenta on the other hand was trying to block it out.

"This didn't happen in Eichen House." Stiles told the other three teenagers.

"But then where did she go?" Malia asked.

"That's what we need to find out." Stiles advise the group.

"It's also a good question." Magenta added. Stiles pressed play, and the four teens listened to the tape again.

"That's it. That's where it is." Malia informed the three others. Magenta snapped her head up from reading a book on her phone. Augustus on the other hand looked up from his phone from playing Minecraft. "Play it again and turn it up."

Stiles did was he was told to do while Magenta payed closer attention.  She was able to hear a record player.

"It's the record player." Malia stated.

"What record player?" Stiles asked.

"Clearly you weren't in the study room. There was a record player in the lake house." Magenta apprise Stiles and Augustus.

"So she escaped from Eichen House to go back to listen to a record player?" Stiles asked confused. Not knowing what Malia and Magenta knew from spending time with Lydia in the study.

"Second that question." Augustus announced.

"Well, she was like Lydia, right? She was a Banshee?" Malia questioned, pacing back and forth.

"Yeah, but only once." Stiles answered. "She predicted Maddy's death and just spend decades to predict something else."

"What if she did?" Augustus asked, backing up his girlfriend.

"And what if this time, it wasn't just one death, it was a lot of deaths?" Malia added onto what her boyfriend said.

"Like a dead pool." Stiles stated, getting what they were saying.

"What if all those years ago Lorraine predicted it? And she knew there was something in the study that could stop it?" Malia asked.

"To the lake house." Magenta quickly got up and grabbed her hoodie.

↹↹↹

The four sat around the record player in the study while it played.

"What are we doing? This room wasn't even made for us. " Stiles told them as he got up."No, we need someone like Lydia or Meredith, and we're just sitting here listening to a stupid record player that plays a record that doesn't play anything. Come on. There's plenty of other things we can be totally useless doing."

Stiles opened the door, with Augustus behind him while Malia and Magenta heard it.

"Stiles. Augustus." the two girls called out.

"Yes?" the two boys asked, coming back into the room.

"We can still hear it." Magenta informed the sarcastic boy and the fairy.

"But it's not on." Stiles alert Magenta and Malia.

"Then it's something else." Malia stated. "Something spinning."

The two boys went towards the girls before they took a look. That's when they spotted the wire. Stiles moved the record player while everyone glanced at each other before Stiles and Augustus pulled on the wire. When it was an acceptable scar on the wall, the four started to break apart the wall.

"Lydia isn't going to be happy." Magenta mumbled. They were soon able to see three large machines.

"What is this?" Malia asked.

"The dead pool." Stiles answered. Malia was going to throw a punch until Augustus stopped her.

"No, hey." Stiles told the violent girl."You can't just smash it to pieces. Okay? If this things being used to disseminate the list, then it's probably gonna keep going until everyone's dead."

"What do we do?" Magenta asked the billboard winning question.

"It needs some kind of prompt or command or something, right? " Stiles asked. Malia walked towards the machine but Stiles tried to stop her. But Augustus and Magenta trusted her and let her point.

"What about a key?" Malia asked. Pointing towards the key hole. Magenta immediately took out her phone and got on Skype before she send Lydia a request. Lydia accepted it before Magenta passed Stiles her phone.

"See it? There's got to be a way to turn it off, right?" Stiles asked.

"Please." Magenta begged.

"I don't know. I don't know anything about computers from the 1970s." Lydia replied.

"Neither do we." Malia added.

"Okay, where's the monitor?" Lydia asked.

"There is no monitor." Magenta replied from over Stiles shoulder.

"There are buttons, knobs, spindles, no monitor." Stiles described.

"Wait, turn the phone back. Point it at the carpet." Lydia commanded Stiles.

"The what?" Stiles asked, confused.

"The carpet." Magenta repeated.

"The floor! Just show me the floor." Stiles did what he was told. "There should be red blotches, a wine stain."

Magenta frowned to see nothing on the floor. She couldn't see a different shade of grey on the floor.

"I gave the $500 I was supposed to use to hire cleaners to Brunski." Lydia explained

"Lydia, what the hell does wine have to do with anything?" Stiles asked.

"Red wine doesn't just disappear. Unless it wasn't wine."

"What? What do you mean?" Stiles asked. Magenta could agree that she was more confused than Steve Rogers when he woke up from being frozen.

"The ashes weren't ashes. The study isn't a study. The record player isn't a record player. So . . . maybe the wine wasn't wine." Lydia explained. "Stiles, you have to find the wine. Fine the bottle. There could be something about it."

"What kind? What's it called?" Stiles asked.

"When you hear the information, run." Magenta told her cousin.

"It's a 1982 Cotes du Rhone." Augustus took off running and after six minutes. He came back with the bottle and announced that something was in it.

"Do you have, like a wine opener or . . ." Stiles didn't get to finish since Malia took the bottle from Stiles and just smashed it. Stiles immediately started to look into the glass before finding the key. Magenta took it from his hands and rushed towards the machine and entered it in. She twisted it and turned it off.

"We didn't have time for your dramatic pauses." Magenta told the sarcastic boy. Stiles rushed towards her and immediately kissed her.

"Eww. I never thought I would see my own cousin kiss someone." Augustus spoke in disguise when Stiles and Magenta pulled apart.

"I could do that again. Totally." Magenta commented with a goofy smile.

○●●●

People actually read this? Thank you. even though I'm sure I can add more detail.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

372K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
457K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
11.4K 218 23
When Rose goes with her brother, Stiles and brothers best friend, Scott to the woods to find a dead body, their life's changed forever. Scott gets bi...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...