Tutoring EXO ( EXO fanfic )

Bởi ncttrash

Past that door will he the boys who will be deciding my future. My future? I have it all planned out. It's l... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapters 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Edit Update...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Edit Chapters... Pls...
Tagged Thingy
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tag--♥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (END)

Chapter 52

1.3K 83 2
Bởi ncttrash

A/N

We're finally back to Minhye's POV.

From this point on the story will be pretty straightforward, and I will be adding some Red Velvet and NCT here and there.

Hehehe, hope you guys enjoy.

(MINHYE'S POV)

"Careful, quiet now. We wouldn't want to wake the boys up."

"Noona, are you sure they'll be okay with us all?"

"It's okay, don't worry."

I dug in my pockets to find the boys' dorm key I had kept all these years.

A lot had happened in the three years I was gone, but there was one thing I made sure to do. I kept in contact with EXO, and yes maybe it was really only Xiumin I kept informed, but it was for the better to stay hidden.

We had a bigger enemy, and if they ever found out what we were planning we wouldn't have gotten this far.

"Unnie, Joy stole my pillow!"

"Joy-- Yeri-- Seperate. Now."

"Irene-Unnie, don't be too rough on them. They're just playing around."

I continued searching through my bag, trying to block out everyone's voices out of my head. I had to find the dorm key or else these kids won't have anywhere else to sleep.

The news about all the returning SM artists was out, and now I was sure the media's keeping a careful eye on the company. I had to protect these kids -- Red Velvet and NCT. Besides they were one of the biggest reasons as to why this was all happening. It was what we just needed.

SM would do whatever it takes to keep these kids in their grasp, and I'm not letting that happen.

"Aha-- I found it!" I raised up a golden key.

Everyone's head turned to me as I rushed to open the door. I twisted and shook the door knob, but my efforts were useless. The chances of finding shelter for everyone looked dimmer.

"Noona, why can't we just call Kris hyung? Isn't he already inside." I turned to see Jaehyun and his usual charming smile.

"Oh maja (that's right.)." I stuffed the key back to into the bag and reached for my phone in my pockets.

After a few rings my call was answered. "Yeobo, (Honey) why are you calling so early in the morning." The voice cooed into my ears.

I scoffed and resisted my urge to cringe, "Aigoo, uri aegi (our baby) woke up to such a beautiful night. Well guess what bub, we're outside and it's freezing let us in."

Kris laughed and hung up, and after a few minutes the door to to EXO'S dorm was wide open. I listened to the silent cheers of everyone, as they one by one entered the house.

There were about 20 people, and somehow each of them found a place to lay their blankets at and get some sleep, whether be it the kitchen or the living room. EXO'S dorm was big anyway.

"Thanks for letting us in, oh and the Velvet girls will be sleeping in my old room next to yours. I'm sorry in advance, cuz they're a bit loud."

Kris looked back at me one last time before bidding me his good night with a yawn.

The night was long. It took a while to gather all the SM kids, and now all the craziness of trying to barge in the dorm, all I really needed was some good sleep.

I walked up to the kitchen island where I would be sleeping next to. It was the only space left where the boys wouldn't be able to bother me, but just then a wandering presence of a someone, of a something kept me awake.

The room rested in pure silence, but an ominous hand tugged at my anxiety. There was definitely someone watching me.

I shifted slightly to the side, and as soon as I did the air grew colder and the ground almost as if frost covered shook.

"Dear God, if I'm going to die now, please let it be a painless one."

The silence stood still, as my whole body froze to feel the changes in the air. I took a breath, the air shifted, another, it shifted. In between the shifting, finally I gripped hard onto my bed sheets and gathered enough courage to open my eyes just for a centimeter.

"Ahhh! You scared me," I spat out the knot that formed within my throat, as I attempted to fix my pillows I threw in my mess of fear.

The figure before me just laughed as it sat down beside me. I rubbed my eyes trying to get a better look at him.

"What are you doing still up? Eo?" I shifted slightly to the side inviting the person to sit beside me under my blankets patting it down for him, Kris.

"Sorry I just can't get something out my mind." He tilted his head to rest on my shoulder, and as he did so I peeked at him looking for any signs of what he could be so worried about. "It's about Gia."

And instantly I knew what he meant.

Kris and I, we met up again when Minah brought me to China. It was his mother's company that helped us take down SM little by little.

Of course we were awkward at first, very awkward, but we were never the same after he left. Besides that, I found out that he left for all the right reasons. I knew he wasn't the kind of person to just leave the boys like that, and I was right.

Naturally, we became close friends. We told each other all our problems, including my past with Chaneyol. He understood everything, and practically we concluded we were really better off as close friends.

"Gia? What about her?"

Gia was Kris's fiancée. Kris was on an arranged marriage now, and in fact it seemed like his soon-to-be wife would have the same personality as him. Cold, but tender like left over chicken. He was doomed the moment he laid his eyes on her. I saw it simply in his eyes, they were just like the first time I'd ripped out his name tag.

The only difference now was this woman matched him well.

"So, I took your advice on being nice to her and all, but she still hates me. I feel like she wants me to die." Kris began.

The corners of my lips lifted, "That's exactly how I felt when I met you. Now you get a taste of your own medicine."

" But I don't try to. It's just-- ugh that's just me!"

"And that's just her."

Gia was undeniably cold. She was a terrifying and headstrong woman, with a heart colder than Kris himself.

Kris knew that obviously, but he still hadn't seen all of her. Despite Gia's cold demeanor she was still like any other person who yearned for some love.

"So what do I do now. Our wedding's in a few months. I don't wanna live a life full of hate. I gave that up already."

I was about to answer when a soft shuffling caught my attention. My eyes darted to Kris, his eyes flickered with the same suspicion.

"Well we can always elope and get married instead." I looked to Kris and smiled. There was someone eavesdropping, and a few games and tricks here and there wouldn't hurt right.

Kris caught onto my little lie and fully turned his body to me, "Well have you told that giant yet that you really still love me? I can't believe he still thinks you guys have something."

I pursed my lips stifling a laugh that was bubbling inside of me. "Unfortunately no. We still need finish some business before I could tell him.

"And after that," Kris layed me on my back hovering on top of me, his eyes full of mirth, and his smile full of amusement.

Suddenly the shuffling stopped with a soft thud, and what seemed like muffled sobs.

Kris got off of me bidding goodbye, snickering silently as he walked into his hallway. I brushed myself off still trying not laugh as I cleared my throat.

The lights were still dim and the night was still cold. I followed the muffled cries as it amplified with each step I took, and once I saw a curled up somebody I paused to brace myself.

"Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing?"

Chanyeol was on the floor hiding between his knees. He sniffled a little before silencing himself, but as time stood still he did so too.

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.8K 464 12
This story is about a girl who has many secrets. Now she is fallen in love with the bully that always hurt her. Do you want to know what happened wel...
60K 1.9K 35
"I know we're only pretending, and that our entire relationship is fake, but what if...just what if...what if I liked you for real?" When a massive s...
1.4K 93 16
I hate this kind of time. When the one that you love don't remembers you anymore. Most sadly, he loves other girl. [ F a n f i c t i o n ] exo series...
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...