Hetalia: The New Generation {...

By ChelsR

It is said that in a kingdom in Japan, there were two samurais that served the king and queen have two childr... More

Chapter 1: Long-Lost Sister
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: A Comforting Kiss
Chapter 4: Who was THAT?
Chapter 5: The Allies
Chapter 6: First Mission
Chapter 7: A Red Thread
Chapter 8: The Escape Plan
Chapter 9: The Sacrifice
Chapter 10: A Born Coward
Chapter 11: Are You Sure?
Chapter 12: A Phone Call
Chapter 13: The Letter
Chapter 14: The Party
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: The Yandere and the Diary Holder
Chapter 17: Nordic Buisness!
Chapter 18: Brothers, Forever
Chapter 19: Father and Daughter, Rivals?
Chapter 20: An Old Friend
Chapter 21: Surprise Visitors?!
Chapter 22: Lord and Butler
Chapter 23: A Bloody Cupcake?
Chapter 24: The 2ps!
Chapter 25: Alchemy
Chapter 26: Kuro vs. Maria
Chapter 27: Kiku and Maria vs. Oliver and Alex
Chapter 28: Birthday Plan
Chapter 29: Distraction!
Chapter 30: Tears
Chapter 31: Meet the Micros!
Chapter 32: Emotions
Chapter 33: Last Minute Set-Up
Chapter 34: Happy Birthday!
Chapter 35: A Key
Chapter 36: Are You Alright?
Chapter 37: The Past
Chapter 38: Missing
Chapter 39: The Oni
Chapter 40: The Jack Of Hearts vs. the "King" Of Diamonds
Chapter 41: The Keys
Chapter 42: Ambush From A Shinobi-Samurai
Chapter 43: The Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 44: Help From The Colonel
Chapter 45: Pocky Game
Chapter 46: Pocky Game(Part II)
Chapter 47: Bad Apple
Chapter 48: Sudden Attack?
Chapter 49: Help
Chapter 50: Save Her By A Kiss?
Chapter 51: The Little Prince
Chapter 52: The Panda Hero Arrives!
Chapter 53: The Queen Returns!
Chapter 54: She Returned?
Chapter 56: Prisoners
Chapter 57: Goodbye
Chapter 58: Confession
Chapter 59: Set-Up
Chapter 60: The Matsuri
Chapter 61: The Romanian Vampire
Chapter 62: A Private Conversastion
Chapter 63: 千本桜
Chapter 64: Intai-go No Sai Shūshoku No Oiwai
Chapter 65: My Perspective
Chapter 66: One Happy Family
Chapter 67: 夢花火
Chapter 68: Our Mirai
BONUS CHAPTER: Prank!

Chapter 55: The Jokers

24 0 0
By ChelsR

Kiku, at first, was very quiet until he noticed Gakupo wear his prince clothes. Kiku was absolutely happy to serve to Queen, his sister. He vowed to die for his family. Kiku's eyes turned to red, matching Kuro's eyes. Kuro knew what he meant and changed suddenly into Kiku's clothes and his red eyes changed into Kiku's black eyes. They went beside each other.
"Which one of us is the real Kiku?" They both asked in unison. Their plan was working perfectly! The "soldiers" looked at both of them. They can't recognize who is who. From the top of the temple of the ghost kingdom of Ashikaga, both Peter and Gilbert saw whats happening.
"Why Kuro changed into Kiku's clothes?" Peter asked. Gilbert laughed.
"Zhey're twins. Kuro vas born as zhe eldest in February 11, 1867. Kiku vas born in the same day in 1869." Gilbert looked at the puzzled Peter.
"Kuro is a 2p. Zhe 2ps's appearance are a bit similar to the 1ps, vhich is us." Gilbert concluded. Peter brightens up.
"If the so-called 'soldiers' only have one eye, then they can't recognize who is the real Kiku!" Gilbert laughed then ruffled his hair.
"Exactly!" He said. He stood up.
"Ve'll help zhe Queen Of Hearts and her subjects and help zhe King and Queen Of Spades. Let's go, ja?" He asked to Peter. Peter grinned and stood up as well.
"Of course, fellow Joker!" Gilbert smirked.
"Let's go as zhe devils, Peter!" They jumped very far then arrived at Azuchi Kingdom. They landed in front of the gates. Arthur smirked and walked toward them.
"Speaking of the bloody devil." He said.
"What are you doing here?" Arthur asked the two.
"Vhy, to help zhe almighty Queen Of Hearts." Peter stuck his tongue out.
"And help you guys too, duh." Peter continued. Arthur sighed.
"Now, don't cause some bloody ruckus, ok?" Arthur warned them. Gilbert rolled his eyes.
"Vhatever.." He said under his breath. Arthur's eyes turn to Gilbert. His eyes were staring at Gilbert's. It wasn't a stare, it was a death stare. Gilbert jumps up then released some spade-like daggers at the "soldiers". He then lands at the nearby trees. Lukas was the first one noticing him.
"Gilbert." He realized. Gilbert glanced side to side then kneels.
"Is he here yet?" Gilbert asked Lukas. Lukas shook his head.
"He'll appear later at night, he said." Gilbert smirked.
"Danke for telling me." Gilbert thanked. The Norwegian smiles and pats Emil's head. He's sleeping for about a hour now. Before Gilbert goes back, He gave Lukas his red necklace.
"This is from him?" Lukas asked the Prussian. He nodded.
"Ja. He gave it to me for no reason vhatever." He said. Lukas sighed.
"He's very secretive, ja?" Gilbert nodded.
"Vell, I have to leave you two now." Gilbert muttered and disappeared. Lukas sighed. He then pokes Emil's cheeks. Well..until he started pinching it.
"Emil~" Lukas whispered. Maria suddenly saw Gilbert and Peter. She smirked.
" 'Cause you stole the Joker and showed me~" Maria sang. It caught the attention of others. Peter had summoned a dark red scythe and sliced a "soldier".
"Look here, look here, it's the devil!" Kiku sang.
----------------------------------------------
I'm back, bitches. How long I've been gone?! Ok, let me calm down first.
So, there is a certain man that Prußen and Norway tell. They did not tell who it is. Guess why the man will appear at night. Also, shoutout to Hetalia_Ship_Queen for commenting on my lame headcannon book! Here's a clue on who the man is.
He has red eyes.
If anyone guessed who it is, holy shit. Also, I noticed no one guessed what the song Kuro sang at Chapter 37.
Kuro: Really? No one guessed it yet?
Apparently, yes. Only I know the answer, so here's a hint.
It is originally sang by Kenshi Yonezu, aka Hachi.
I'm sure you guys know it already.
~Admin Chelsea and Kuro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.4K 100
Book Two of the "Home" series. "Don't be scared, Tael. Things might look bad but they will get better. They always do." "But how can you know for sur...
345 5 31
When Fen and Alexandra appear in the middle of someone's backyard, they didn't expect to see the character's they've enjoyed for a while. Meeting the...
5K 297 25
(School AU) (Y/n) (L/n) is a very smart young lady. She always gets good marks on her quizzes and tests. She's nice to everyone and tries to stay pos...
4.2K 197 67
Despite it being well past sunrise, the house was dark. I had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a car below but now as I lay awake, I was i...