daddy kink ; jikook

由 jikook_smut

❝ call me daddy, ❞ jungkook whispered softly into the ears of the sweaty, moaning, quivering boy under him. w... 更多

intro
one
fam
three
four
five
please read
six
innocence
seven
eight
new important info
nine
ten
eleven
new story
q/a (closed)
q/a answers
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
please read - very important
fifteen
AUTHOR...WHERE?
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
updates schedule
...
shoot banana
contact info

two

29K 1K 603
由 jikook_smut

" h-hello? " jimin's voice rang out.

" hey baby, how are you doing? i was wondering if you wanted to meet for lunch?"

jimin gasped loudly as jungkook placed his hand on jimin's stomach, lowering it to his lower region.

" babe? " hoseok questioned.

jungkook reached into jimin's underwear, gripping jimin's throbbing hard cock.

" huh? " jimin stiffled a moan.

" what do you want to have for lunch? " hoseok repeated.

jungkook brushed his fingers gingerly on jimin's dick, making jimin clench his eyes in pleasure.

" i-i want hotdogs, " jimin mustered.

" ok see you then, love you, " hoseok ended the call.

jungkook placed his other hand on jimin's bum, squeezing it slightly.

" look, jungkook, we should stop... " Jimin blurted.

" why? i know you like it, " jungkook smirked.

" dont you remember what happened years ago? you fucking broke me, " jimin suddenly felt dirty and pushed jungkook off him.

" baby hush, let me just fuck you already, okay? " jungkook whined.

" idiot! don't you care about my feelings? you can't just forget what you left me years ago! babo! i loved you and you said you loved- "

" jimin, i dont give a fuck, i just came here so i can have some sex, so let's just do it already! " jungkook shouted impatiently.

" fuck you, im going, i have lunch with my boyfriend, " jimin glared and walked away.

" what a bitch, " jungkook muttered.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

360K 21.5K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
132K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Doors open. 由 ash

同人小说

382K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...