{Editing} Taken ( A Pack and...

By LueLue15

What happens when the person you love disappears? How would you react? What will you do? What happens if your... More

Vikk's gone!
Where's Mitch?
Now Preston?!
Wait Kenny?
Umm......Brandon?
Woozy
Arrival
What?
How long?
Science?
Lava
Stop it!
Wolf
Parents
Help?!
Chains
Death!?
I Hate You!
Thank You and I am Sorry
Three
Dream
Clean
Last Time
Wake up!
My Fault.....
Nightmare...
What Did You Do?
Fake??
Beaten
Worry
Enslavement
Recording
Dog
Shout out!
Feelings
2K Thanks!
Abuse
Up...
Confidence!
Scream
Found?
Serum
Gotten?
Not Happening!
Forgetting...
Remember
Q and A / 3K Reads!
Transforming Back?
Questions And Answers.
Threatening
I Am Trying!
PTS - Home
Another Recording??
ThAnK yOu!
Sleep
TAG!!! YAY!!!
Insomnia
Scream of Pain
Scream of Fear
Smile
The End

I got Tagged!

331 8 13
By LueLue15

Hello and welcome to my tag thingy,

So I got tagged by MarineDolphin and I need to give 13 random facts. (My CDO is going crazy right now, but I am going to have to deal with it. It is not even!!!)

1. I HATE THE COLOR PINK!
2. I am a very big fangirl of many fandoms.
3. Fav YouTuber is PeteZahHutt.
4. If I write about NoochZahHutt; Matt is always going to call Pete Princess. It is just to cute!
5. I would rather be at school than have a summer vacation.....
6. I speck Spanish pretty well.
7. My friends desided to make a ship name for me and the boy I like.....I was laughing when they did this. But I was also flustered......
8. I am an over all Geek (Ummm....You forgot the R....(I laugh every time)
9. I found out that my eyes love to change from, a light sea green, to forest green, to brown, then back to a hazel green. My eyes change a lot....
10. I like to watch Monster High and I almost have all of the dolls....
11. I plan to get my associates degree when I graduate of I graduate a little early. I don't know....
12. I don't ship PeteZahBo....I think that is what the Choco and Pete ship name is......
13. I do Ship, NoochZahHutt, Vikklan, Merome, Poofless, Kenoco, and Branara.
14. I added this so my CDO stops going crazy! (CDO id ODC in alphabetical order, as it should be....)

So there are my facts and I am now going to tag......

kenzie_hughea
thedogtames
ThwWooflanFanGirl
nekochan987
ShipsNeverSink17
TBNRemmaster123
Triniy123
karinacat59

And those 8 are the ones I have tagged, have fun

Peace Out,
~Lue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 349 19
Book two of the Problematic Series. A Vikkan Fanfiction First Book: Problematic Third Book: Phlegmatic ---------------------------------- Undergoing...
225K 4.1K 60
When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Josh. When you fall in love with Simon you...
19.1K 1K 49
Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anything the Pack & Friends or the Sidemen. ...
19.2K 588 31
It's weird how life throws these things at you. One day you can just be walking down the street and suddenly something happens that can change your l...