I'm Daddy's Bad Girl

By DDLGGirl123

Jacqueline was a regular person. A woman just trying not to go destitute. One day, she is evicted from her on... More

Chapter 2: Waking Up!
Chapter 3: Get used to it!
Chapter 4: Escape!.....Attempt.
Escape!.....Punishment.

Chapter 1: Kidnapped!

29.2K 273 19
By DDLGGirl123

A/N: I hope you like this! This is the first chapter of I'm Daddy's Bad Girl! 

-Kyla

Chapter 1: Kidnapped!

"GET OUT!" 

I flinched away from the male voice, that reverberated throughout my eardrums. 

"S-Sorry Sir!" I squeaked, and raced out of my one-room apartment, my suitcase shaking and bouncing behind me.

I ran outside into the dark night, rain soaking my clothes and my blue suitcase, straight through. I couldn't believe it.

Have I just been evicted?

I dragged my things through mud puddles. I just needed some shelter for the night. When I woke up, I would be able to think clearly and figure out where to go from here. I soon found a small over hanging that was above a garbage bin and ran under it. I leaned against the green bin. I was soaking wet and shivering. I opened my suitcase and pulled out Blankie and Mr. Snuggleton. I pulled my blue blanket over me and clutched my rainbow bear closer to me.

"Goodnight Mr. Snuggleton." I whispered into his wet fur.

Goodnight Kyla. I imagined him saying back. I snuggled closer, and closed my eyes.

Three Hours Later....

I was awoken by a noise right beside my ear.

Is that a raccoon?!

I quickly opened my eyes and jumped away from the rustling noise. What I saw was not a raccoon, but a man! 

"H-Hello?" I whimpered. His eyes widened and he reached toward me, a cloth in his hand. It was stained yellow. I wriggled away, trying desperately to escape.

"NO! N-NO!" I screamed. "HELP! HE-" My word was cut off by the stained yellow cloth going over my nose. I held my breath for as long as I could, but I had to breathe. When I did, I was knocked straight out. What is happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 20.4K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 77.7K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
891K 13.1K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
2.5M 141K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...