remember me [dramione] ✔️

By valaryen

"Who ever said loving each other was easy?" More

Remember Me || Foreword
Chapter 1 || Year 1
Chapter 2 || Year 1
Chapter 3 || Year 1
Chapter 4 || Year 1
Chapter 5 || Year 2
Chapter 6 || Year 2
Chapter 7 || Year 2
Chapter 9 || Year 2
Chapter 10 || Year 2
Chapter 11 || Year 2
Chapter 12 || Year 2
Chapter 13 || Year 2
Chapter 14 || Year 3
Chapter 15 || Year 3
Chapter 16 || Year 3
Chapter 17 || Year 3
Chapter 18 || Year 3
Chapter 19 || Year 3
Chapter 20 || Year 3
Chapter 21 || Year 3
Chapter 22 || Year 4
Chapter 23 || Year 4
Chapter 24 || Year 4
Chapter 25 || Year 4
Chapter 26 || Year 4
Chapter 27 || Year 4
Chapter 28 || Year 4
Chapter 29 || Year 4
Chapter 30 || Year 5
Chapter 31 || Year 5
Chapter 32 || Year 5
Chapter 33 || Year 5
Chapter 34 || Year 5
Chapter 35 || Year 6
Chapter 36 || Year 6
Chapter 37 || Year 6
Chapter 38 || Year 6
Chapter 39 || Year 6
Chapter 40 || Year 6
Chapter 41 || Year 6
Chapter 42 || Year 6
Chapter 43 || Year 7
Chapter 44 || Year 7
Chapter 45 || Year 7
Chapter 46 || Year 7
Chapter 47 || Year 7
Chapter 48 || Year 7
Chapter 49 || Year 7
Chapter 50 || Year 7
Chapter 51 || Year 7
Chapter 52 || After
Chapter 53 || Year 26
author's note || thank you

Chapter 8 || Year 2

43.5K 1.5K 816
By valaryen

Draco's POV-

I was standing with my quidditch team, showing off our new Nimbus 2001's to the gryffindor team. Hermione and Weasley walked over, and I narrowed my eyes ever so slightly. Not because of who it was walking over, but because Weasley was standing awfully close to Hermione.

"Those are Nimbus 2001's." Weasley gasped.

"Yes. You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." I drawled lazily.

"At least no one on the gryffindor team had to buy there way in, they got it off pure talent." Hermione spoke up, stepping forward.

I was slightly taken aback that she came out and said that, but I didn't let anyone see or even know that.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, filthy little mudblood." I spat at her, the first insult coming to my head.

Her brave face immediately fell and was replaced by one with hurt. Tears began to well up in her eyes, but I could tell she was determined not to let any of them fall.

The gryffindor team were all shouting insults at me, whilst the slytherin team kept on sniggering.

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy," Weasley hissed, "Eat slugs!"

His curse would have gotten my square in the chest if it wasn't for his broken wand, causing his curse to backfire onto himself instead. 

Weasley turned his back to us and made a retching noise, then what appeared to be a slug appeared on the ground.

The gryffindor team all ran to Ron's side as he threw up another slug. I couldn't control my laughter as I continued to watch Weasley scrunch up his face before vomiting up another slug.

"Are you okay Ron?" Hermione asked Weasley, looking worried.

I immediately stopped laughing when I heard the slightest fault in her voice, the slytherins not even noticing my concern for the gryffindor.

Hermione and Potter finally pulled Weasley off the ground and began to walk him to the hospital wing. As she passed me, our eyes locked, causing her eyes to water up again.

She turned her attention to Weasley after he threw up yet another slug, but instead of laughing like the rest of my team, I felt horrible, and wished that the curse actually hit me instead of backfiring.

Because I deserved everything I got for saying that to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 23
"Do you know what it's like to love someone so much, you can't stand it, but you know they'll never feel the same way?" "Yeah...it hurts..."
50.3K 1K 24