see me again | michael cliffo...

Da happyhood

{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she c... Altro

message from meh
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 (final)
500!
SEQUEL!
600!
700...
new story
update
guys guys guys
1K!!
hey
2K!!!!
hi, again

19

182 2 2
Da happyhood

bold is future

~One Year Later~

my alarm rang and I fluttered my eyes open. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone. Beth had texted me.

hey girl! you got the day off today, we are already fully staffed! have a good one.

Beth xx

Beth was my boss, but as she is a similar age to me and I had grown to become her friend. I started working at this cafe about 6 months ago, I get okay money and my parents gave me money towards buying my own apartment. I live alone, but kacey practically lives here too.

she still lives with her dad, but she sleeps at my house 6/7 days a week basically.

i texted her.

you coming round today? got the day off.

izz

sure, I have nothing better to do lol

jks love u

kace

bitch

izz

hehe

kace

I put my phone on the table and sighed. before kacey came I decided I would go for a walk. I threw on a black Nike jumper and a pair of blue topshop jeans. I put my hair up in a bun and added a quick layer of mascara to my eyelashes.

I left my apartment, went down the stairs of the flats building and walked out into the street. I walked down the road, breathing in the fresh air.

about 3 months ago, 5 seconds of summer got back together and everybody loves them again. they all hate me. they forgave Ashton for abusing me, because apparently he's "changed". but they all still think of me as the girl who broke Michaels heart. none of them know that Michael cheated on me.

I walked further down the street and decided I wanted some fries from McDonald's. I walked in, there was a few people sitting in there, but not many. I went over to the counter and asked for some large fries. the lady went off behind the big silver machine thing.

the man on the counter beside me shouted "next please!" and a tall skinny man dressed in black wearing sunglasses stood next to me.

"can I get a sausage and egg mc muffin please?" he said. his voice sounded so familiar. he turned round slightly and I noticed a streak of blonde hair popping out of his hoodie. then he made a full turn around and I instantly knew who the man was.

Luke freaking Hemmings.

"your fries, miss." the lady said, handing me them in a brown bag.

"ah, thank you." I said, and walked out. I waited for a while until he came out then I stopped him.

"can I help you?" his voice sounded so good to hear.

"hey Luke." I said. it took him a moment to realise who I was. he quickly took of his sunglasses and a grin spread across his face.

"izzy? oh my god!" he screamed. he bought me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much Lukey." I smiled, after we pulled away.

"izz, I've missed you too. wow, you look great." he smiled. I blushed.
"how's it going?" I asked.

"great! we are releasing a brand new album in about 4 months!" he grinned. I gasped.

"that's cool." I said. "how are the rest of the boys?"

"we're great. Ashton had a massive turn around, he started seeing a therapist, talked about his problems, and ever since then he's a new man! he would never lay a finger on anyone again in a viscous way. Calum is fab, and Michael is happier than ever." he finished. the mention of Michaels name gave me goose bumps.

Michael announced he was engaged on social media about a month ago. i have to say, it killed me inside.

"thats...good." I hesitated.

"you wanna come back to our place?" Luke asked.

"err, why are you in England anyway?" I asked him, trying to avoid his question. I don't know if I could face Michael.

"we're recording brand new songs which no one knows about yet, and we have to do it in England for some reason. we're here for another month." Luke said.

"there you are!" a voice called from behind me. I turned to see kacey walking up to me. "I thought you would be, you weren't at your flat. who's this?" she asked. Luke looked at her and grinned.

"sup babes." he joked. kacey's face lit up.

"Luke! oh my god!" she ran and hugged him.

"heya kace." he winked.

"why are you here?" she grinned. Luke explained the reason why they were here and asked us again if we wanted to go back to his place to see the other boys.

"you don't have to...just thought it would be fun to catch up." Luke sighed, making us feel guilty.

"I would've done anything for you Izzy!" he screamed, banging on the door. "don't do this to yourself!"

I sat on the bathroom floor, trying to ignore his voice.

"IZZY! OPEN THE DOOR!" he yelled. I didn't answer. I couldn't.

"IZZY! DON'T!"

"maybe another time." I said. "I'll give you my number Luke." he nodded and pulled out his phone and gave it to me. I took it and typed in my number and saved my name under "izzy🐠".

"ring me if you ever want to meet." I smiled.

"okay, I best be going. it was so nice to see you both." Luke grinned, and with that he walked off. I turned to kacey and we both let out a big sigh. I got out my chips and we both ate them on the way back to my apartment. we sat down on the sofas in my room.

"I can't believe that just happened." she said.

"same." I said. suddenly my phone rang. the number was unknown so I was debating whether to answer it.

"just answer it." kacey said. I nodded and picked up the phone.

"hello?"

"hey it's Luke."

"oh hey!"

"do you mind if I come over? just me. I just realised we have so much to catch up on!"

"err okay." I told him my details and hung up.

"lukes coming over." I said.

"just him?" kacey asked.

"yeah." I smiled. she nodded. we lounged around for a bit, watching American horror story on the tv.

"no Evan Peters is so hot though." kacey sighs. I grinned.

"he's like, cute hot." I said.

"no. he's sexy." she snaps. I giggle.

then there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. but at the door was not Luke Hemmings.

"hey.."

hey guys hope you liked this longer chapter than usual.

I'm in the car rn and I'm jamming to 5sos life is great. like social casualty is such a good song tho.
anyway tysm for reading, one more read then it's 200! that's amazing. can we get 10 votes? pleeeeeaaase :)

tysm!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

623 3 23
Hey my names Allison Summers. My parents and I were in a huge car crash which led to me forgetting about 2 years of my life. Yup 2 years of my life...
64.6K 1.8K 37
Christina is a 16 year old girl and she's very depressed... Her parents don't give her any love, respect or attention, she only has 1 friend but sudd...
6.2K 74 78
Alexandria has a very big secret: she's in love with her best friend of six years, Michael. And even if she doesn't know it, Michael has a bit of a c...
22.7K 778 36
REUPLOADED STORY!!! Accidents can lead to heartbreak, but they may also lead to something better... but how many "accidents" can be made before there...