Messages ▷ Dean Ambrose (disc...

By Spicoil

Unknown number: I'll delete it right after I'm done Mia: you promise? Unknown number: yes I promise Mia: *s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
I SAW MY FIRST CELEB
20
21
CM PUNK
22
23

13

1K 57 5
By Spicoil

At the hospital

"Miss, I'm going to need you to go back to your bed," the nurse repeats.

"Mia come on," Dean says.

"I feel like I have to poo I'm not getting up," I say.

"Miss, that's normal," the nurse says.

"Baby come on," Dean grabs my hand, but I slap it away.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DEAN! YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT!" I yell.

"Ok then," He walks out the bathroom.

"Please? We don't want the baby to fall in the toilet," she tells me.

"Okay I'm getting up," she helps me up and we walk out the door, but as we're mid-way out the door my right leg slips and I'm left in a squat position. I can feel the baby slipping out. Dean comes to hold me up while the nurse gets a pillow. She slides under me and the baby doesn't fall on the pillow like planned, it just hangs from the umbilical cord. The nurse cuts it and I can't help but laugh.

(Vote💃🏼Comment💃🏼Share💃🏼)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 3.5K 33
If you like BWWM smut then this is the book for you :)
342K 13.3K 46
Elizabeth is a Caribbean American attending college in Ohio. After she meets playboy and football player Paul Newman, they hit it off. When opposites...
4.3K 270 18
A different perspective on tv show Udaariyaan. Mere account recovery hone gaya hai tab tak main iss story ko yaha post karungi
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...