Breathing

By AnnMarie119712

"Jesus! What are you doing" I yelled. "Most people call me Harry, but Jesus is ok too" he smirked. I clutch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 PT 1
Chapter 31 PT 2
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Authors note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Question????
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Authors Note
Chapter 80
Thank You.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Authors Note
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Repost of Chapter 89
Epilogue

Chapter 6

95.1K 2.1K 1.2K
By AnnMarie119712

"Charlie Marie Brooks!!" My mothers voice rang through the room.

Harry's eyes widened as he sat up climbing off of me. He stood next to the bed not knowing what to do.

"Untie me you idiot!" I shouted. This was so humiliating. The last person I expected to come through that door was my mother.

He reached over and started undoing the bandana.

"Denise I heard yelling what's-"

My dad stepped in the room. Could this get any worse.

Harry froze starring at my dads 6"5 frame he had about 4 inches on Harry and 100 lbs.

"What the hell is this?" My dad looked from Harry to me and back again.

"Mom, dad it's not as bad as it seems..." I stated my hand still attached to the bed frame "Harry!!!" I snapped again.

His hands went back to work. A minute later I was free. I tossed the bandana to the floor. And stood up. My parents eyes both shot to my pants. I looked down and they were still unbuttoned.

"Ok I know this looks bad" I half laughed as I popped the button into place.

"You being tied to a bed and ..and this ..this...boy on top of you definitely looks bad Charlie!" My mother was trying to keep it together. My dad looked like he had planned Harry's death at least 10 times in his head.

"If I may say som-"

"No you may not!" My dad barked cutting Harry off.

"Dad please just-"

"No! We come to surprise you and here you are tied to a bed a boy doing god know what on top of you...I could just-" he started to raise his hands in Harry's direction. My mother grabbed his arm.

"Tom lets just give them a minute. Meet us downstairs in 5 minutes."

"Just her or-"

"You too boy!" My dad growled making Harry step back.

They both walked out. I shot him a glare that if looks could kill he would have been dead.

"Char-"

"Save it! I could just kill you right now." I spoke through clenched teeth.

I sat on my bed. My face in my hands. This was not happening.

"What the hell happen?" Niall stood in the door way.

"You couldn't warn us that her parents had shown up!!" He whisper yelled at Niall.

"I didn't know I was suppose to. What were you doing?" Niall defended.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I laid back on the bed.

"No you have to go down there. I'm not going alone. " Harry looked panicked.

"This is all your fault anyways!" I whisper yelled back to him. Slightly sitting up but then laying back down.

"Why is everybody yelling?" Lo took her place next to Niall.

"We are not yelling you just have a hangover!" I stated dryly.

"Your dad looked pissed. Is he a violent man?" Harry started pacing.

"He was a wrestler in college and he boxes 3 times a week." I sighed. "Stop pacing!"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" His panicked appearance was kind of adorable.

"Dude you're done" Niall shook his head.

"Shut up Niall don't you think I know that"

"You are are my boyfriend?" We were just messing around..-"

"What???" Harry asked confused.

"Trust me if I tell them you are my boyfriend you might have a chance of surviving"

"We can tell them you kissed me too?"

"Excuse me?..how bout No!" I narrowed my eyes at his dumb suggestion.

"Well they might handle you kissing me better than me kissing you" he offered.

"Did I tie myself to the bed too?" I asked sarcastically

"Oh god your dad is going to have my balls"

He was pacing again.

"Stop pacing!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry! I'm nervous. Your dad is plotting how to make my death look like an accident right as we speak! " He sounded adorable his panicked voice was a lot higher and faster than his normal cool calm one.

"Let's go they are waiting." I stated walking out of the room.

Harry followed far behind. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the apartment and down the stairs. When I got outside I looked back at Harry walking slow down the steps. I shook my head. He was just dragging this out.

"The boy will ride with your father you will ride with me" my mom stated before walking to my car.

Harry's eyes widened.

"It's ok" I whispered as my dad got in his suburban.

"Charlie no way!" He looked so distressed.

"Harry it's fine he won't hurt you if you stick to the plan.

He rubbed his hands over his face before sighing loudly.

"Ok. Shit fine. Let's do this." He hyped himself up. "Dads love me"

I stifled a laugh. He glared at me.

"Sorry" I pressed my lips together.

"What you don't think I can make your dad like me?" He smirked.

"No I don't" I shot back.

"Ok if by the time we make it to our destination I have your dad laughing and dare I say loving me you have to go on a date with me." He smiled big.

"And if you don't?" I laughed.

"Well if I don't it's because he's killed me so it won't really matter" I laughed at his ridiculous plan.

"Fine" I shook his hand.

We got into the vehicles and pulled off.

Denise and Charlie

"So do you want to tell me what was happening back at the apartment?" The disapproval in he voice made my skin crawl.

I started explaining how Harry and I were "dating" and just messing around.

Harry and Tom.

"Ok look you little shit. I don't care what you do as long as you don't hurt her. I was in college once I know what it's like. How do you think I met her mother? Hell how do you think she got here?"

"Wait so your not mad?" Harry asked confused

"Of course I'm mad it's my little girl. But all the bravado and what not was for show it's the mom you have to win over" he laughed.

Harry half laughed unsure if this was a trap or not..

"Please just use protection. She's got a plan you know. Always has. I just don't want anything or anyone messing that up for her got it?"

Harry nodded. A smug smile creeping on his face.

Both vehicles pulled into a restaurant parking lot 10 min later. Everybody got out.

"Just please be carful sweetie" my mom smiled hugging me.

"I am mom really we were just playing around" I smiled.

Harry and my dad were walking over both laughing hysterically. This has to be a joke. They started play hitting both had fists raised. Harry threw a obvious fake punch and my dad had a dramatic reaction. I stood there in pure horror as I watched the two of them.

"The way he looked when he it the mat" Harry started cracking up again.

"They knew that fight was over in the 2nd round. My dad stated shaking his head. A smile appeared on his face as he approached us.

"Hey sweetie. This guy is a hoot! Even if he is a Packers fan!" He nudged Harry with his elbow.

"The Giants have nothing on the Packers" Harry shot back.

"Oh man you ladies hungry?" My dad looked at me and my mom.

He smiled and walked towards the entrance. My mother followed. Once we were alone Harry stood directly in front of me. His smirk finding its home on his beautiful face.

"I'll be at your door by 8 on Saturday." He sighed. "Wear something...short" his eyes ran over my body before he walked around me.

My mouth was still on the ground. The universe was playing a cruel joke on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 69K 200
The best and funniest 1D shiz around! You'll love all these One Direction funny stuff. Filled with sarcasm, coincidences, conversations...... Everyth...
2.1K 77 15
Just doing some dumb fanfic moments. Please don't take these offensive! thank you! STORY COMPLETED. Most of this is about one direction because mo...
209K 3.3K 18
I wrote these when I was 13 so soz for the bad quality I don't update anymore!!!
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...