"Sorry Im Late" • Wesley John...

By NiaLeia

I was rushing to get into the Smosh office and darted down the hallways to do so. I was already saying "excu... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N
Twenty
FAIL CHAPTER NPOS!
Twenty One

Sixteen

725 17 2
By NiaLeia

She collapsed to the ground in pain but stood back up and went to tug my shoulder down but I turned away and sent her forwards back onto the ground with a simple shove. She may be taller then me in her heels but thats an advantage, for me. She swung a backwards hit and nailed me in the hip, I took the hit like a man and pinned her to the wall. "Wanna repeat those words? No seriously.", I asked and looked up at her then took my fist and pounded into her cheekbone. "Waste... Of... Space!", she chocked out between hits. I stared her in her deep green red but then was pushed to the ground and punches were swung at my face. Some I blocked, others nailed my nose, cheek, and chin. I jerked myself upwards and down she went and smacked her head on the wooden balcony. "What the hell is your problem?", I asked her with strong breaths and stood up. I rushed to the door and she stood back up and elbowed me in the side, I fell on my ass in pain while he took a good kick in the same spot with her rough boots. I swung my arm over and pulled her legs forward sending heron her ass as well but harder and without being able to cushion her fall with her hands. I punched her on her nose once again and then the door flew open and sure enough, as I would've guessed, she quickly laid on the floor and pretended to be so much more pain then I. I mean she was but she was acting like this was my fault. "Matty!", she said with a fake cough. "What the hell happened?", he asked me with furrowed eyebrows and his hand clenched in a fist. "Absolutely fucking, nothing.", I huffed angrily and tried to stand up but my ribs were pretty messed up. I pushed through the pain just so she didn't sees she actually hurt me and hobbled inside where I quickly went to grab aspirin. Not that it would help much but maybe it would and maybe my ribs are fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
112K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...
393 12 18
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...
251 3 8
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...