Breathing

By AnnMarie119712

"Jesus! What are you doing" I yelled. "Most people call me Harry, but Jesus is ok too" he smirked. I clutch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 PT 1
Chapter 31 PT 2
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Authors note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Question????
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Authors Note
Chapter 80
Thank You.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Authors Note
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Repost of Chapter 89
Epilogue

Chapter 5

99.5K 2.1K 945
By AnnMarie119712

I walked back to the bathroom. Niall was cleaning around the toilet. Lo was no where in sight.

"Hey um..is she ok" I questioned. Not really sure what to say since he just witnessed Harry and I going at it right there in the hallway.

"Yea I put her in bed. You should probably change her clothes. I didn't want to go that far..you..know..with her being...drunk and what not" he trailed off.

"Yea I'll take care of her. " I smiled. He was so sweet he was the opposite of Harry. Very carful and respectful. Harry just did whatever he damn well pleased. But that's almost what pulled me to him. He was so forceful and demanding. It was sexy and dangerous.

Niall smiled and walked out of the bathroom to throw away the mound of paper towels he used to clean up everything that missed the toilet.

" I guess I'll go" he stated rubbing the back of his head.

"Thank you for taking care of her again...really it was very nice of you" I smiled.

"It's all good. I just hope she doesn't feel to bad in the morning" he laughed.

"Oh she will trust me" I laughed too.

"Ok well I guess I will see you later Charlie. Can you tell her to call me tomorrow?" He seemed nervous.

"Yea I'll let her know" I gave him an encouraging smile.

He stepped out of the front door but turned back.

"Oh, Charlie?" He called

"Yea"

"Be carful with Harry, he comes off a little ...how can I put this ..."

"Overwhelming?" I cut in.

"To say the least" Niall laughed "he really is a good guy if you can get past his caveman ways when it comes to girls" he laughed at his friends expense.

"I'll be careful. Thank you Niall goodnight" I nodded and smiled as I closed the door.

I locked the door before heading back to Lo's room. I got her out of her dress and tucked her in. I set a large bottle of water next to her bed. She would be needing it hear in a few hours.

I washed my face in the bathroom. The conversation with Niall playing over in my head. I walked to my room and took off my jeans. I climbed into bed laying on my back thinking about the days events.

If the next year was going to be anything like this week. It would not be going as smoothly as I thought. I turned on my side staring out my window. As I started to drift off images of the English trouble maker flooded my mind.

The next morning I woke up around 11. My body refused to stay asleep after the long crazy night. I got up brushing my teeth and using the bathroom before walking to the kitchen. As I passed the living room I heard voices...

"My head hurts babe" Lo's familiar voice whined.

I walked into the door way of the living room to see her and Niall laying on the couch. She had sunglasses on and his eyes were closed as he hummed a song. Kissing the top of her head.

"Lo you are so dramatic" I laughed pulling both of there attention to me.

"Shut up Char. It does!" She whined

"Ok Ray Charles." I laughed again.

"Go put pants on I don't want to look at your pale legs anymore!!!" She yelled at me.

I had forgot I only slept in my shirt. I was about to turn an walk away when two large arms wrapped around me from behind. I gasped at the sudden contact.

"No don't do that. We were about to have some fun" he purred in my ear.

I relaxed once I realized who it was, but my body tensed again when he started raising my shirt in the back.

"Stop you perv!" I smacked his arm.

He chuckled and removed his hold. I stomped off to my room.

"Really man? You're such a dick." Niall shook his head at his curly haired friend.

"Shut up go change your tampon!" He snapped.

"Point and case mate" Niall continued rubbing Lo's back.

I was pulling on jeans when my bedroom door opened. Startling me I lost my balance and fell over.

"Shit" I yelled as I lay on the floor legs tangled in the annoying fabric.

I saw a mess of curly hair peek over the bed.

"What are you doing?" He questioned confused by my current location.

"Nothing get out!" I snapped at him.

"I don't think so" he fell back on my bed . I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

I pulled my jeans up and stood up. He was laying on my bed hands behind his head.

"Can I help you? I mean...I didn't invite you in here yet here you are making yourself at home..."

"Yes. You can help me actually" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He sat up on his left elbow. His eyes raked down my body and I knew what he was going to say. I rolled my eyes turning to walk out of my room.

He was behind me in no time. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. A small scream escaping my lips.

"Ooo do that again" he purred. "I like when you scream" he smirked climbing over me.

"Get off me Harry. It's not funny" I rolled my eyes.

He pined my arms next to my head. I bit his right arm and he yelped in pain as I pushed him off of me. I tried climbing out of the bed but he grabbed my leg dragging me back. I kicked at him to get him to let me go. It didn't phase him.

"Where do you think you are going hulk?" He teased he was back on top of me. I smiled letting him think he won.

"Kiss me" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Really?" He looked shocked.

"Now" I snapped

"Yes ma'am" he leaned down.

Right as his lips were about to make contact I kneed him in the groan. His eyes squeezed shut. And his face turned red. He rolled off of me.I used this moment of weakness to take charge. I straddled his lap pulling his hands up and pinning them above his head.

"Not so fun is it? Now the tables are turned and you're MY bitch" I laughed in his face.

"You're sick let me go!" He tried pulling his hands out of my grip.

"Nope don't feel like it" I purred tightening my grip.

"You are a bully!" He snapped

I laughed at his sudden decision to play the victim.

"You're laughing while I'm in pain. You are a monster" his damsel in distress voice was not convincing.

"Promise to stop being a Neanderthal?" I made eye contact with the green eyed trouble maker under me.

"Fine whatever" he made a pouty face.

"See poor baby's mad that he's not in control any-" in one swift movement I was rolled on to the bed he was on top between my legs and my arms were pinned above my head.

"What was that love?" He smirked

"Let me go you ass" I frowned defeated.

"Aww poor baby is mad that she's not in control anymore?" He laughed.

"Shut up Harry! It's not funny"

He laughed as I continued to fight his grip.

"Let me go Harold" I snapped

"Not my name "

"Whatever get off me" I whined

" not yet I'm just getting started with you..." He took both of my hands in his left one. His right hand snaked under my shirt.

"If you want to keep that hand you will remove it now." I stated through clenched teeth.

"You know last night when I was exploring this...beautiful body I noticed a little hint of ink but of course that was when my asshole friends interrupted us..."

"No it's nothing just leave it alone..." I begged.

The last thing I wanted to do was explain my one and only tattoo.

"No I want to see it again actually. But I know you will fight me so I need something to--PERFECT!" He shouted

He reached over and grabbed a bandana from my bed post. He tied it around my wrists tight enough that I couldn't get it off but loose enough it didn't hurt me. He then tied it to my head board.

"Harry please don't just leave it alone." I whined.

He sat up my legs still on either side of his. His hands were placed on my hips he gently rubbed down to the top of my jeans. If he pulled the top of them down he could see it but he of course took advantage of the opportunity to unbutton my jeans.

"Harry" I whined annoyance clear in my tone.

"Oh love don't do that. I'll take you right here right now" he threatened

My mouth hung open at his very forward remark. He pulled my jeans down exposing the top of my panties and the ink he was referring too.

"To infinity..?" He questioned curiosity graced his beautiful face.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"It's a two part tattoo someone else has the other half..." I mumbled embarrassed knowing I would have to tell him who.

" Well who has the other half?" He ran his thumb over the exposed skin.

I sighed.

"My ex.." He glanced up at me a small smile played on his lips.

"You got matching tattoos with a guy?"

"They don't match I could always have them finish it ...or if I meet someone else who actually believes the other half they could get it." I rolled my eyes at my own ignorant statement.

He shook his head chuckling.

" um can you untie me now please" I asked hoping he would hear the desperation in my voice.

"Do I make you nervous Charlie?" Green eyes bore into mine.

I looked away from him. I wasn't going to answer that. I wouldn't give him that power.

"Charlie...." He sang.

"Harry seriously untie me" I snapped.

He looked a little hurt by my sudden outburst.

"You need to relax" he groaned.

"And you need to untie me" I shot back.

"Why are you being such a bit-"

"DON'T finish that sentence" I challenged.

"Or what?" He challenged back.

He put a hand either side of my head and leaned over me.

"You're sexy when you're mad.." He smirked

"Shut up untie me please" I rolled my eyes.

He leaned over me. I turned my face to avoid his green eyes. His head dipped down and his lips placed soft kisses on my neck.

"Harry...please.." I whined.

"What I tell you about that?" He sat up with a raised eyebrow.

The thought of him "taking me" while our roommates were in the other room was tempting but I would never tell him that.

His lips resumed their previous duty and he trailed the kisses down to my collar bone.

"Do you have anymore tattoos? He asked between kisses.

"No.." I stated dryly

He laughed at my unenthused response.

"Damn. I wanted to go on a treasure hunt" he smirked

There was a knock at the door. He sat up.

"Hold on" I yelled. "Untie me now!" I whispered.

He cocked his head to the side. His smug grin rearing its ugly head. He leaned back down and looked me in the eyes before yelling...

"Come in!!!" He crashed his lips into mine.

The door opened and a gasp was heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
87.3K 385 28
Just an idiot who likes to write. I post inconsistently and I don't write the best stuff. Hope y'all enjoy -Mae ;)
558 18 12
not your average one direction fanfic :-)
2.1K 77 15
Just doing some dumb fanfic moments. Please don't take these offensive! thank you! STORY COMPLETED. Most of this is about one direction because mo...