Fairy Tail High: A nalu story

By loverboylancey_pants

Lucy Heartfilia is a Freshman at Fairy Tail High. She's the shy, friendly type. When she has a secret encount... More

First Impressions
The Talk
Sting's Rules
Stay Away
A/N
Lies and Laughter
Disaster and Revenge
~TIME SKIP~
So Close
Sorry

The Secret Encounter

2.1K 48 6
By loverboylancey_pants

Homeroom was...okay, I guess...The worst part, is that it's still morning, and I have a long time before the end of the day. I sighed, holding my things as I walked to my next class. All the lights in the hallway shut off, and I looked around frantically and everyone started screaming. I couldn't see, I don't think anyone could. Someone grabbed my arm and I dropped my stuff. I tried to scream but a strong hand covered my mouth and I was pulled into a dark room and pressed against a wall. My eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. "So we meet again blondie."

Natsu POV

"So we meet again blondie." I chuckled and smirked. She stared at me wide eyed, but she couldn't say anything because I still had my hand over her mouth. "Promise you won't scream when I let you go." I demanded. She looked at me like I was crazy, but I am, so what can I say? I took my hand away and she didn't make a peep. "Good girl." I chuckled. At this she blushed. She tried moving but I held her waist and had my arm above her head. She was cornered, by me, in a dark room where all she could see was my face. "What do you want from me?" She seems a little pissed off. Did I do something wrong? Girls are so weird. "N-Natsu why are we in here?..." I don't understand...he doesn't even know my name. So why?..."Who are you?" I asked flatly. "U-Um...Lucy..." "Sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch it." I was smirking at her. "Come on, louder. What's your name?" "Lucy!" She yelled, then she blushed and looked away. "Nice to meet ya Luce." I grinned at her, trying to make her not mad at me for whatever reason she was mad in the first place. We were gonna have a little chat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.4M 35.2K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...