The Secret Encounter

Homeroom was...okay, I guess...The worst part, is that it's still morning, and I have a long time before the end of the day. I sighed, holding my things as I walked to my next class. All the lights in the hallway shut off, and I looked around frantically and everyone started screaming. I couldn't see, I don't think anyone could. Someone grabbed my arm and I dropped my stuff. I tried to scream but a strong hand covered my mouth and I was pulled into a dark room and pressed against a wall. My eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. "So we meet again blondie."

Natsu POV

"So we meet again blondie." I chuckled and smirked. She stared at me wide eyed, but she couldn't say anything because I still had my hand over her mouth. "Promise you won't scream when I let you go." I demanded. She looked at me like I was crazy, but I am, so what can I say? I took my hand away and she didn't make a peep. "Good girl." I chuckled. At this she blushed. She tried moving but I held her waist and had my arm above her head. She was cornered, by me, in a dark room where all she could see was my face. "What do you want from me?" She seems a little pissed off. Did I do something wrong? Girls are so weird. "N-Natsu why are we in here?..." I don't understand...he doesn't even know my name. So why?..."Who are you?" I asked flatly. "U-Um...Lucy..." "Sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch it." I was smirking at her. "Come on, louder. What's your name?" "Lucy!" She yelled, then she blushed and looked away. "Nice to meet ya Luce." I grinned at her, trying to make her not mad at me for whatever reason she was mad in the first place. We were gonna have a little chat.