Lies and Laughter

Lucy POV

I sat next to Natsu at lunch with our friends, Levy, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, and Erza. Mira was at a meeting.  I sat quietly, playing with my food as my mind wandered aimlessly. "Hello?? Earth to Luce! Ya there??" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Natsu waved his hand in front of my face. "O-Oh, yeah, what is it?" Everyone in the room was staring at me. What the hell is going on here?.....I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and looked down at my feet that were suddenly very interesting. People started smirking and snickering, catching my attention and making me slowly look up. Mira was back, with a wide and wicked smirk plastered on her face. I sweat-dropped, seriously, that look makes me all the more scared of her. I looked around to see that Natsu was gone too. "Guys?...Where'd Natsu go?.." They all looked  away from me, then i felt someone grab me from behind. "Don't worry Luce~ I'm here~" He buried his face in my neck and breathed softly, making me shudder. "N-Natsu p-people are watching!" My face had to be the darkest red there was as i squirmed under his strong grip. I heard him chuckle. What is wrong with him?! Everyone?! "Hehe, let em watch then." He pinned me to the table and started lifting my shirt. Tears started pouring from my eyes as I squirmed helplessly beneath him. "NATSU STOP!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"LUCYY!!" I sat up so fast I think I felt my brain hit the front of my forehead. My breath wavered and I was still crying. "Luce what's wrong?? What happened? Are you alright? I looked to Natsu, who stood beside the bed I was currently laying in. I shook my head slowly. "I-I'm okay..sorry..." He hugged me tightly. "Luce...I'm here okay? Whatever it was, I promise you I won't let it happen. Not ever." Those words touched my heart somehow, but I'm not sure he could prevent it from happening....since it was him that caused my distress in the first place. Who am I kidding! Natsu wouldn't do that....Would he? "Thank you..." I let him go and got up, walking to the closet. Wait....When I opened the closet, it was full of boyish clothes. Then it hit me. WHY AM I IN NATSU'S HOUSE?!?!? I shot him a glare and he just looked at me scratching his head. His hair was still tousled from sleep and he let out a small yawn. He looked pretty sexy right now actually...I MEAN NO! WHat?! SHHHHH!! "I didn't know where you lived and you fell asleep while I was carrying you, so I brought you here instead. Don't get the wrong idea okay?" He looked away with a tint of pink across his cheeks. He's so c- STOP IT LUCY!! "W-well thanks I'll be going home now heh, hehehe." I grabbed my stuff and left without another word.

Natsu POV

What the hell?...She left so fast...No 'good morning Natsu' or 'Thank you for helping me Natsu' or 'I love you Natsu.' I pouted and layed back in my bed. She did give me this weird look though, her face got so red, like an apple! I chuckled at the thought. "She's so cute when she's all flustered like that."

Lucy POV

I walked home by myself, listening to music off my phone, and humming softly. I texted Levy and Erza about a sleepover tonight, and of course they agreed. They wanted to invite the boys, but I don't think that's a good idea right now. Suddenly, the husky smell of smoke and firewood. Getting closer to my home, the smell got stronger, then I saw it. My house was down in flames. I dropped my things and ran into the fire. I shoved through people that were crowded around the inferno and ran inside.

(A/N: Really Lucy. Great idea. Run INTO the fire. I swear your just asking to get burned and then have your knight..*cough* DRAGON come save you. Of course that's what would USUALLY happen at a time like this, but huehuehue >:-) )

Mysterious POV

HA! That blonde headed bitch doesn't know what hit her. She's been WAY too close to Natsu lately, and I'm going to change that. I watched as she ran into the fire, earning a wide smirk to creep onto my face. It's time for Little Miss Perfect to disappear.

Hope chu gaiz liked this chapter, kinda boring and weird but more is coming so eh. Who do you think burned down Lucy's place?? We'll find out in le next chapter! ^~^

~Lu