First Impressions

Lucy POV

I woke up late for school already, and it was the first day! I screwed up already! I bolted out of bed and  hurried to get ready. After i finished, I took a little snack for the morning and rushed out the door. I walked to school a little nervous. I hope i can make some friends...

~At School~

"Wow...this place is really big..." I mumbled to myself. I walked in and looked around. "Okay...just avoid making contact with anyone, get through the day, and go home. Simple, yeah, good plan.." The bell rang, and before i went to class i was hit in the back of the head with a crumbled piece of paper. I turned around to see a small group of boys laughing like they'd seen the funniest thing in the world. I started walking again, then got hit by a rock. It hurt, for sure. i covered my head and started running, but i tripped over my foot and fell. They just laughed. So much for a good start. "Would you bastards leave her alone? She hasn't even said a word to you guys, so back off." I looked up to see a boy with spiky pink hair, hands in his pockets, and a scarf around his neck, staring daggers at the group of boys. I sat up quickly and started gathering my things. He crouched beside me. "Hey, your late for class ya know, I'd get goin if I were you." I looked at him for a brief moment before looking away and muttering, "You're late too.." He stood up and laughed. "Well, that's because I'm me." I just stood up and walked away. A dark haired boy called, "Come on Natsu, your gonna miss the Run if you don't hurry up!" I looked back. Natsu huh?... He was running away and turned a corner, out of sight.

When I got to class, the teacher wasn't there yet, and everyone was being so loud. Sitting on the desks, arm wrestling, singing, everyone was doing something. There was no place to sit, save for a spot in the corner. I hurried there and sat down. I just watched everyone do whatever it was they were doing. It was boring, just sitting there, but It's not like I had any friends to talk to. The teacher came in and told everyone to be quiet. Of course I just sat there, and people were looking back at me and whispered to one another. Probably talking about me...but I don't care, I just want this day to be over. "Okay class,  My name is Ms. Beckhart, I'll be your homeroom teacher this year. Please stay quiet while I Take attendance." She got on her computer and took role. I was lying my head on my desk with my arms folded underneath. My consciousness slipped as I fell asleep. I woke up suddenly to a hand being slammed on my desk. I sat bolt upright with my eyes wide. "W-What was the question?!" Natsu stood leaned over with his hand on my desk, smirking at me like he'd just won something. "Rise n' shine blondie." A scarlet blush crept across my face as I looked into his stone colored eyes. I stared at him for a few moments before he cocked his head and raised his eyebrow. "Like whatcha see?" My face was completely red and he leaned back and laughed, going to his seat. "Natsu! Sit down and be quiet!" The teacher scolded him. "Yeah yeah, I got it," was his reply as he sat down beside one of his friends. I didn't say a word for the rest of class.

Heey guys, this is my first story, so sorry if it's crappy, but i'm trying y'know?  I'll try to make this as interesting as possible, so I hope you enjoy it! ^~^