Disaster and Revenge

Lucy POV

I looked frantically around what used to be my house. I had something special in here that is BEYOND important to me. I would just about die if something happened to it. I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible, but a piece of burning wood came down, almost crushing me and making me gasp. I inhaled smoke and started coughing uncontrollably. That's when I saw it. A small white box, now turned black, lay in the same spot under my bed where I'd left it before school. I ran over and grabbed it quickly before i felt something hit my back. I fell forward and hit the floor with a thud. I turned to see a dark silhouette disappearing from the window, and my back started to burn. I screamed and squirmed, realizing i was being crushed by burning wood. "H-HEEEELLLLPPP!!!" I broke into a fit of coughing and my vision was starting to blur.

Natsu POV

"Zzzzz......"

Timeskip~ Hospital(I'm lazy otay??? *le tears*

Lucy POV

My head hurts...really badly, and I can barely breathe. I heard the beeping of one of those hospital machines. I couldn't open my eyes at all, it hurt way too much. My memory was pretty hazy too...What happened to me again?...I heard a faint voice that I could barely make out. I strained myself to listen. "Oh Luce I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry..please forgive me..this is all my fault..I'm sorry.." I heard quiet sobs and a light weight on my stomach. I felt my hand being enveloped in warmth. Natsu?...I really wanted to see him..but my eyes wouldn't obey me. Instead i tried twitching my fingers a little, and that seemed to do the trick, because he started screaming at me. "LUCY!! I'M SO GLAD YOUR ALRIGHT!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?! HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?!" I can't see Baka. "OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!!" What do you think I've been trying to do. Baka. "LUCY?! STAY WITH ME PLEASE!!!" Oh my Mavis. I sat up and slapped him in the face, shutting him up. My eyes were just barely open. "L-Luce?..." My voice wasn't there at the moment, so I just mouthed, 'SHUT UP' to him. He nodded and sat down. He was avoiding my soft gaze, and we sat there in silence, until he decided to finally speak.

Natsu POV

I stared at the floor silent and held my cheek where she slapped me. 'damn that hurt...' I spoke at last, breaking the silence. "I'm sorry Lucy. I should've walked you home. It's just...I just woke up and I wasn't really in it then...but that's no excuse...I should've stuck with you and I should've taken you home, like a good boyfriend would..I'm extremely sorry..and I hope you can forgive me.." I looked to her eyes, which were fully opened now. Her big brown eyes were piercing into my soul. My mouth went dry. Please say something..before i- "Pfft..." What the hell?? "What's so funny?!" She was all out laughing now, silently. No noise came from her, but she was apparently dying of laughter, and gestured for me to grab a clipboard and pen that was nearby. I handed them to her slowly, and she happily took them. She started writing something while trying to suppress her silent giggles. After a few minutes she showed me the board. I read it slowly, a tick mark growing on my head. It read, 'HAHAHA!! I thought you were the BAD BOY of the school! Look at you now begging for forgiveness from a girl!! PFFT!! I'M DYING' I glared at her halfheartedly. "Lucy." She kept on laughing at me. I didn't find this funny at all. "LUCY." She finally stopped and looked at me, her smile slowly fading. "You could be dead right now. You do realize that right? How would YOU feel if I was in that hospital bed? You just barely made it. The doctor said that you had a seven percent chance of waking up." She went mute and stared down at her lap. "I was worried about you. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I stared at her, but she avoided my eyes. She wrote something else and showed it to me. 'I'm sorry...' Tears ran down her cheeks as she stared at me. "Luce..I-" Just then the door was literally, KICKED DOWN. 

Lucy POV

When the door was kicked open, more like destroyed, Erza, Levy, and Juvia came filing into the room. "OH LU-CHAN I'M SO GLAD YOUR OKAaAYYYY!!!" She tackled me in a hug. I hugged her and patted her back as Juvia bombarded me with questions about what happened and who burned down my house and such. "L-LUCE H-HALP!!" I looked past Juvia to see Erza straddling Natsu on the floor and shaking him in a choke hold. Oi..... I wrote quickly on my board while Erza went all out demon on Natsu. "I WARNED YOU IF YOU EVER HURT HER IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM I WILL KILL YOU." I clapped loudly, earning her attention, then showed her the board. 'STOP CHOKING MY BOYFRIEND PLEASE??? HE DIDN'T HURT ME!!' She nodded and got up, leaving a helpless Natsu gasping for air on the floor. I explained everything to them, leaving Erza beyond furious, and Levy and Juvia just extremely worried. Natsu was breathing heavily on the floor, with tears running down his face , looking at me with so much worry in his eyes, it almost hurt me to look at him. I've never seen him looking so fragile and lost. I held my hand out to him, and he quickly took it, climbing onto the bed, as far from Erza as possible. I held his head close to me, and ran my hand through his soft spiky hair, making him relax.

Mysterious POV

I watched from the vent in her hospital room. Tch, who does she think she is. Snuggling up to him like that. I meant to kill her, but I guess that didn't do the trick. Looks like I'll have to try harder, I'll get her next time for sure. Natsu Dragneel WILL be mine.

O SHIET. WHO isH IT?!? I tricked you guyz, huehuehue, you'll find out soon enough! ^~^